Alco Landscape Co

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

4175 W Maule Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Landscape Design and Build. ...

03/08/2022

LV E.

It was fine. They were reliable, helpful, and hard worker. They did a nice work.

Description of Work
They planted some young trees.

09/18/2019

ALAN Z.

I had a previous good experience with ALCO through an Angie's list special. I called them to do some yard work for me but they did a lousy job and did not return to complete the work. They were supposed to professionally trim our rose bushes. Instead he used a large hedge trimmer and just whacked off large chunks of the rose bushes. Now they look terrible, worse than when he started. I have a limb of my apple tree pressing against my rear wall. They agreed to return with a saw to trim it. He never returned to do the trimming. I have some sprinkler heads that stick open and some that do not spray properly. When I pointed out the sticking head to his helper he merely pushed it down with his finger and said it was OK. Of course the next time the sprinkler was used it stuck up again. This head needs to be replaced. Other heads need adjustment or replacement. Now we have just returned from a three week vacation. On our return we found two of our desert landscaping plants and one rose bush in our front yard dead. They are dead because they did not properly check and adjust the irrigation flow to these plants as contracted. Other plants survived fine. They were contracted to inspect and adjust all irrigation points of my yard. They failed to do this. I also have large brown spots in my back yard where the green grass has died. Other areas are fine. I have these brown dead spots because they did not properly adjust or replace my irrigation sprinkler heads as contracted and the dead spots did not receive water as needed. They ignore my phone calls and have not made any arrangements to accomplish what they were paid to do.

Description of Work
Trim rose bushes, adjust irrigation

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

03/05/2019

ALAN Z.

Arrived on time, did proper repairs

Description of Work
Fix pop up sprinkler heads

07/31/2018

Florencia L.

When I was able to reach them Alco told me they will be at my home the next day, to send my address via text which I did. That was two times. Afterwards I didn't get any answer. What's happening?? They're unreachable. Bad for business!

Description of Work
Sprinklers

06/19/2018

Connie M.

Perfect, arrived on time, fixed the break, put back all rocks, etc. so you can't even tell they were here. Excellent work ... as usual.

Description of Work
Repair break in sprinkler system line

05/08/2018

Braxton B.

Started with a coupon for 3 tons of gravel. Met with Fernando and we talked ove or plans, ended up with 5-6 tons. We had weed blocker and they put that down for us before the gravel. We mentioned about trimming trees and he gave us a very fair estimate. So we added that onto the work order. We were so impressed by the work Gabriel performed, that we mentioned squaring the patio. That morphed into thick pavers for the patio as well as fully paving the side and winding driveway so we step out of car onto paved area. They resoded the back yard as well as repairing the sprinklers and leveling the ground and installing a drain for runoff.. We were so impressed with both Gabriel and Fernando. Gabriel is very detail and Fernando listens and offers sound advice. Yes we are big fans and would definitely use them again. Very fair price, clean and professional.

Description of Work
Decorative Gravel, tree trimming, patio repair, lawn and sprinkler work.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping, patios

03/12/2018

LV E.

I found Alco to a totally reputable, responsive, punctual, hardworking and professional. Fernando, the owner, gave great advise and since I was new to desert conditions and gardening challenges, I really appreciated the walk through at every step of the way. He even met with me at the nursery to consider various options before he began. He and his crew are real gentlemen. His workers work very, very hard. He never failed to return a call. Yes, I will continue to use Alco for my landscaping needs. Yes, I will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
I had them pull and place all the very old planting in the planting area around my patio. It was a major job just to take down the oleander that had probably been there for 30 years. Huge job. They replanted 5 new patio trees and two types of decorative shrubs, which were warranted for 90 days. They also installed a sprinkler system and when one of the parts proved to be defective about 6 weeks later, they replaced it promptly without question.

02/06/2018

Kendal S.

You took the money, but Alco never called. I would like my money back if Alco won't do the work.

Description of Work
Lawn sprinkler system

01/21/2018

P.W. C.

I purchased the Angies List Deal: 3 tons of Rock fr $299. The man from Alco came out the day after I called, took some measurements and recommended that I buy an additional ton of rock. I did. The next day it was delivered and spread. The service was great.

Description of Work
I needed some rock to replace a concrete slab I had moved.

01/16/2018

constance R.

Everyone was knowledgeable & very courteous.

Description of Work
Sprinkler tune up & landscape estimate

12/14/2017

Dennis S.

Job went well, and with repairs done we can now wait a little longer before upgrading to LED

Description of Work
check low voltage lighting and repairs as needed

12/11/2017

Lon G.

company never contacted me and did not return my calls.

Description of Work
outside lighting

12/08/2017

Don N.

As indicated, he came, we discussed the project, he showed me the property line, and said he could prepare a plan to submit to the Home Owners Assn. After about a week I called him asking about the plan and a day later he emailed one to me. It is incomplete and unacceptable to the HOA. I called him and said it was not satisfactory but he declined to do anything about it. Hence I guess he thinks he has done his part and deserves the $39 I paid. I feel I have been ripped off.

Description of Work
The owner came to my house and we discussed what I wanted done: Remove four shrubs, plant 2 avocado trees, 3 fruit trees, and prepare a bed for a row of artichoke/vegetables. Plus a path for me to get to them. He said he could prepare the plan and left.

12/04/2017

Mike G.

Alco does not provide service to Boulder City, Nv.

Description of Work
Landscape design, drawing and landscape service.

Category landscaping

I am sorry but you can not give us an f just because we do not service your area!

12/04/2017

Gary H.

I ended up paying $39 for what would be a “free” estimate with any other company. I did not receive a “plan”. Shame on me, and anyone else who falls for this “deal”.

Description of Work
Landscape plan

11/27/2017

Bob B.

No work performed. I expect full refund.

Description of Work
I paid $59 for two hours of outdoor landscape lighting repair. Reps showed up on time but said they only do low voltage lighting repair and could not do any work and they left. I expect full refund since zero services were performed.

11/23/2017

Raye L.

The employee came out and was supposed to send me the plan on my computer he came out and never sent me the plan.

Description of Work
I was supposed to get a front yard planning done so we could follow it and then do the actual work.

11/13/2017

Kenneth B.

Can over the same day I contacted them. Worked on the system and made some repairs to leaks that had developed. System is working great.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system needed repair.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

11/08/2017

Connie M.

Perfect - the sprinkler system is working and the right amount of water is being used.

Description of Work
Sprinklers check and head changed as needed and fixed break in the line (which was under our cement walkway. They did an excellent job of repairing the line and replacing the rocks and landscaping when done with repair.

11/02/2017

Albert R.

It went well we are pleased with their work

Description of Work
Repairs on sprinklers, drip system n Landscape lighting

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

11/01/2017

Laurie & Christina R.

The pathway looks as good as I had hoped. The guys were on time and took special care to make sure I was getting what I wanted., They even helped me decide on the pattern by which the bricks were laid out.

Description of Work
I had a paver walkway installed across the front of the house. I used an Angie's List coupon.

10/29/2017

Phillip K.

Quick service and good communication.

Description of Work
Irrigation system check with valve and shrub replacement.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

10/27/2017

trent N.

Excellent. Didn't have any issues with them.

Description of Work
Great job and very professional. I'm glad I went with them.

10/23/2017

Choon M.

That was all he did; he did a good job while checking them individually in the two zones we had plants and bushes and nothing else.

Description of Work
Checking sprinker system to find out if all are in working order.

10/13/2017

Eugene H.

He looked at my drip system heads, the irrigation system controls and left.

Description of Work
Apparently I paid for their sprinkler check that turned out to be a house call. They will tell you if you have a problem with your sprinkler system which I used to have a solenoid replaced on my drip system. My final cost for everything was $99.

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check