AIR ZONE COOLING & HEATING INC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2008

2815 Santa Margarita St.

Las Vegas, NV 89146

Family owned and operated! We provide expert service on all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment in Las Vegas. We specialize in air conditioning and heating repairs, replacements, and maintenance tune ups ....

06/21/2021

Don B.

My central air stopped working on Sunday night (during one of our famous Las Vegas heat waves). I called late on Sunday night, and Jacob from Air Zone was at my house by Monday early afternoon. He inspected the unit and quickly found a problem - one of the fuses for the air conditioner had blown. He said he needed to find-out why the fuse failed, and he found that the capacitor was bad (which caused the fuse to fail). He had all the necessary parts on his truck, and we were fixed up within about 15 minutes! One thing I really like about Air Zone (I've worked with them before) is that I trust they will only fix what is broken and not try to up-sell you on expensive repairs you might not need. Jacob talked me through why the parts failed, what I should look for in the future to spot a similar failure, and gave me some tips on maintaining the outside part of the air conditioner. We have two units at our house, and the other unit kicked-on while we were talking about the one he just fixed. He said, since he was there, that he might as well check the other unit. He did a quick inspection and said we were good to go (again, not trying to push any services I didn't need). When he was finished, he cleaned-up all of his tools and left us very happy with our repair. It's great to have found an honest and skillful air conditioner repair company. Thanks to their quick service, we didn't have to move family/pets to other parts of the house (or a hotel).

Description of Work
air conditioning repair

07/31/2020

Diane B.

Great service. Called at 730 am and work completed by 9am. Very knowledgable and hard working. They deserve a 10 star rating.

Description of Work
AC coil replacement

05/28/2019

Jennifer P.

They did an excellent job and very professional.

Description of Work
AC Repair Service

01/25/2019

Sara L.

Jacob replaced three air conditioners; a 5 ton and two 4 ton. He did a great job.

Description of Work
3 Air conditioners replaced

12/24/2018

Sandy P.

Jacob came to give us a quote to replace our air conditioner. We had done a lot of research on the internet. Therefore, we had a long list of questions. Jacob easily answered all our questions and gave us a very reasonable quote for the replacing only the portions of the air conditioning unit that was needed. He did not try to up sale us. And, the real surprise, the new unit was installed the same day! Jacob and Michael did a very professional installation and clean up. We will continue to use Air Zone in the future for all our heating and air conditioning needs. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner

10/16/2018

William L J.

It went well. They seemed to know what they were doing. No complaints.

Description of Work
Checked the furnace and installed new filters.

08/13/2018

Beverly M.

Were out same morning after I called. Repair fixed & A/C up & working again w/in a few minutes of them arriving. They are very familiar w/ my unit & knew what the problem might be. They were correct & completed the repair. Had to replace a part. So charge included part & service call. Very reliable company.

Description of Work
A/C Repair

08/06/2018

Joanne K.

The job was done well and professionally.

Description of Work
Semi annual service

08/06/2018

Ric F.

Always great! Customer service is always good.

Description of Work
We are on their maintenance plan. Top notch. It takes the worry out of Ac and furnace maintenance:

07/30/2018

Mendy H.

They were so professional! The price was fair- they didn't try and sell me other parts that didn't need replacing. I will hire them again!

Description of Work
unit repair

07/27/2018

Robert K.

While it took two appointments to completly diagnose and fix the leak the Air Zone team were great. The first visit consisted of using leak-stop and refilling the compressor. Two days later when the problem returned they returned and were able to pinpoint the leak. They did not charge me a second apppointment fee or for the gas that had leaked after their first visit. They will be my go to for all future work.

Description of Work
Leaking AC compressor Unit

Douglas M.

They have always been fair and honest and don't try to sell unnecessary parts or services.

Description of Work
I have maintenance contract with them

Todd M.

They have provided my semi-annual service for 3 units for several years. They have always been responsive and honest, and my units have worked well the entire time.

Description of Work
Ongoing maintenance

Joanne K.

I’ve been using Air Zone for the last few years to service both my A/C and my furnace. They are always on time and professional.

Description of Work
Annual A/C service

07/23/2018

Anthony G.

Technician tested all three outside units electrical characteristics and coolant pressure. Topped off coolant and added a leak fix chemical. Identified one blower motor likely to fail. I decided to wait for failure rather than replace now. Totally satisfactory experience.

Description of Work
A/V Seasonal Tuneup

07/22/2018

Beverly M.

Last year on July 3rd my A/C went out. I called & they came out w/in an hour & repaired the unit. It was a part that has malfunctioned several times. Repair was completed & part replaced (no charge b/c the part was still under warranty). A/C back on & house was cooling down before the tech headed home for the holiday. Their last visit was for seasonal maintenance (I participate in their Preventative Maintenance Service Plan $125/yr). Any issues identified are addressed w/ a cost estimate provided prior to repairs being completed.

Description of Work
A/C Repairs

07/17/2018

Erik D.

Perfect, fixed within hours. Prompt and professional service.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner leak fixed

07/17/2018

Marc H.

very efficient and courteous. As a matter of fact, we had not used the services for a couple of years yet they still remembered us as former clients. Friendly, efficient and very reasonable.

Description of Work
inspection of a/c units

kathleen C.

Everything was good. they arrived on time and performed the inspection efficiently. They cleaned the ac unit and cleaned up after themselves. I have had them for a few years and have always been completely satisfied with their performance.

Description of Work
bi annual inspections.

Robert H.

Service was fast and accurate and service person friendly! Family Owned Business

Description of Work
Yearly service of Air Conditioner

Todd M.

AirZone has been servicing our heating and A/C for several years. They are great to work with. There have been a couple of needs for repairs, and they had the opportunity to charge me more by telling me the issue was bigger than it was, but they didn't they explained the issue and did only the needed work. I switched to them because the company I used previously did make me suspect they were lying about a given issue. AirZone came out and corrected the problem for about 15%-20% of what the other company was quoting (they were saying I had to replace one of the A/C units - that was not the case). So, I am very happy with AirZone.

Description of Work
Annual service

Debra K.

I have been using this company for a few years now. They always do an excellent job. I have my a/c and heating checked every season. I finally needed a new a/c unit last year (mine was 22 years old) which Jacob and Mike installed. It was priced very reasonably. They are always very professional and very friendly. And they will always make time for emergencies. Office staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I have my a/c and heating checked every spring and fall.

06/12/2018

Craig L.

Very nice repairman. Took about 40min to figure out what was wrong, was burned out contact. He replaced it with new one and offered to wash off my coil while he was up there if I could get a hose to him which I did and that was good as it was very dirty. He completed everything in one hour from arrival to finish. Very good job!

Description of Work
Air stopped working. Called for appointment they said can be here next morning unless they get cancellation which was good. They called 45min later and said they had cancellation and could be here in 30 min which was very good.

05/18/2018

Patrick B.

I've used this company for thae last couple of years for A/C and Heating work

Description of Work
A/C preventive maintenance

05/09/2018

Robert H.

That fixed the issue. We liked them so much that we signed up for a maintenance program.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced the thermostat.

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

0064784A
    NV
    Nevada: Contractors
    05/31/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Air conditioning and heating maintenance, repair, and replacements of existing equipment. Servicing all makes and models. Tune-up agreements available.

We do not work on mobile homes and fireplaces