Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2010

4.3

4141 W Oquendo Rd Suite # 1

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Welcome to Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning - the full service HVAC Company that residential and commercial customers in Las Vegas NV and surrounding areas have been choosing for quality Heating, Air Conditioning and related services since 2008. And our owners have over 20 years experience! We are a local, family owned and operated, licensed, bonded and insured HVAC company serving homes and businesses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Summerlin. We offer sales, inspections, installations, repairs, replacements, maintenance, tune ups and service of HVAC systems. Air Supply offers one of the most complete system inspections in the valley. Do not be fooled by our competitors 15 to 20 point inspections. Ask for our Desert Comfort's 43 Point Inspection and rest assured that your system will keep operating like it should. However, if your heating or air conditioning system does fail in your home or business, Air Supply can replace or repair your HVAC system quickly and easily. We work on many different types of HVAC systems and equipment including furnaces, heat pumps,gas packs, UV Light Filtration, air quality systems, air conditioners, thermostats, and air ducts. We service ALL brands, makes and models. We also offer custom sheet metal repair and replacement for new installations as well as provide money saving energy audits. Upgrading your old inefficient HVAC system to a newer energy efficient system not only helps the environment and makes your home or business much more comfortable but it also saves you money in tax rebates and ongoing utility bills! We stand by our HVAC Services and strive to leave our customers satisfied with our work. Count on us for unbeatable prices, efficient service and reliable results and discover why we are a local leader in our field. Lic #0073474 and Mobile Home Division ("MHD") License # A0152...

11/19/2018

Frank D.

From start to finish, everything involved in this project went very well! From company owner to office staff, to install team, to drywall repairman, everyone was professional, friendly, and very responsive -- showed up on time and worked diligently to job completion. The price was fair based on 3 other estimates I received for the project. I strongly recommend Air Supply for your HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 HVAC Systems

08/02/2017

Vivian P.

The service was prompt and comprehensive.

Description of Work
Annual check on AC units.

03/24/2017

Kelly H.

They fixed it, so I guess that was good. They have a really detailed receipt, so it looks like they did a good job. It’s still working, so that’s good. They were very pricey. It was very expensive.

Description of Work
I had Air Supply come out to fix my A/C. Air Supply gave us a lot of good pointers and said exactly what needed to be done.

09/07/2016

Patrick M.

After the Air Supply tech left I waited for cold air to start coming from the outlets.......to no avail! Again we slept downstairs on couches and the next morning I called another Angie list A/C company who promptly came out and gave me an honest but high price for a new system. He pointed out that the high reading on one side of the compressor indicated a need for replacement and noted the new motor. I indicated that it had just been replaced by another company and he just shook his head noting "not with that compressor" He was conscientious and checked the temp at the ducts and looked into the attic. If his replacement cost was not so high I would have given my business. But now I knew for sure I had been had by Air Supply. By substantially over charging for a fan motor that would not fix the problem they hoped to force me into buying a whole new system form them. I have since checked the price average for a fan motor and it comes out to around $150.00 but the whole thing was a waste since they knew the problem was in the compressor. Finally a third company from Angie's List was straight up with me and told me it was not necessary to replace the unit in the attic as there was a compatible gas on the market. I got a feeling of honesty with this outfit and the next day I had a new compressor unit installed the next day at a price I could afford. End Thought Beware of Air Supply

Description of Work
right in the middle of the heat wave one of my a/c units stopped plowing chilled air. It was the 4 ton unit. The temp in our second floor was up to 97%. I searched Angie's list and came upon Air Supply. I called them and they promptly sent a tech. out.. I will admit I was not up to speed on A/C stuff and relied on what I hoped would be honest analysis of the problem. The tech checked the compressor and said the reading on one side was high ( That did not mean much to me. ) He also noted the breaker was weak but the reason for the lack of chilled air was the fan motor!! He charged $650.00 for a new motor and installed it. He did not go into the house to check the temp at the outlets. During the whole transaction he noted that the Freon had changed and that would require a evaporator change in the attic. As I was wring the check he noted that if I wanted to upgrade the whole thing there would be a large credit of the $650 on the purchase of a complete new system. .

08/13/2016

Dawn N.

My ancient AC/Heating unit died while I was on vacation on the other side of the country, and had friends staying in my place. Getting a new unit under these conditions could have been an absolute nightmare. And yet, these folks made it simple and downright pleasant. Everyone was straightforward, knowledgable, helpful, courteous, and friendly. I was also impressed with how quickly and efficiently the whole project occurred - from diagnosing and explaining the problem, to choosing the correct new unit, obtaining credit, and installing the new system. All this, with minimal impact to my vacation plans.

Description of Work
Replace AC/Heating Unit

07/25/2016

Dale R.

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

06/01/2016

Robert J.

12/22/2015

Mary M.

I made an appt for tomorrow with his recommendation.

Description of Work
He could not clean my dryer vent which was included with the other vent cleaning. Because of this he refused to charge me anything and recommended a different company for the dryer vent. What an honest guy!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time out of your day to post a review regarding your experience with our professional serviceman. Honesty is key. We strive to keep our customers comfortable and satisfied. We are a 5 star service company and respect each and every one of our customers and their investments. Thank you again from all of here at Air Supply Inc.

12/03/2015

Lowell G.

Description of Work
Replaced a water valve in the dishwasher. It took about 6 days to complete the changeover because the part had to be ordered. Everything works great now. The valve was stickng and caused a water leak which affected the sink island dry wall which had to be replaced, painted, etc. This was done by another company.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to inform you that this repair was not performed by Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning. We are a full service HVAC company. We do not perform repairs to dishwashers, plumbing, etc. Please take a moment to post your positive experience with the correct company. Thank you,

08/03/2015

Robert J.

07/20/2015

Val K.

07/09/2014

Christie L.

The AC was serviced last year, while still under the 1-year waranty, David claimed the waranty does not cover the new service call. His reason is that they found a new problem. After charging me another $295, the AC is still not working. David then told me the AC has to be replaced for $3,400 (he offered $400 discount). His explanation was not clear (sounded fishy). After sending another company to the property, I was able to get the unit working for $300. The problem was nothing near what David described. I think he was trying to cheat (swap my unit with another unit and claim it's new). I would not use this guy eve again. His business is shady.

Description of Work
Refilled freon.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We performed a repair to the A/C unit on 6/3/13. We replaced the Condenser Fan Motor, installed a hard start kit booster for the compressor & charged the system with 1.5 lbs. of refrigerant. We DO INCLUDE a 1 year warranty on parts we replace. We were requested to return to the residence on 5/7/14 to diagnose why the unit was blowing warm air. The unit was low on refrigerant and had an apparent leak in the refrigerant line. We DID NOT charge any service call fee for this visit. We charged the system with High Pressure Leak Sealant and with 3.5 lbs. of refrigerant. We included a FREE AC tune up to ensure the components were operating properly. WE ADVISED the homeowner that we would credit the $295 amount paid for this visit toward a leak repair test if the refrigerant leaked from the system within 1 year from this visit. As you can clearly see, the Condenser Fan Motor and/or the Hard Start Kit booster for the compressor from our visit on 6/3/13 WERE NOT the cause of the units malfunction. We returned to this residence on 5/10/14, 5/13/14 & 5/16/14 FREE OF CHARGE due to the tenant stating they were still having an issue with the system cooling properly. When our technician arrived on ALL 3 of these visits, the AC was working properly. We provided an ESTIMATE to Ms. [removed member name] for replacing the system. The ESTIMATE reflected $3600 with a credit/discount applied of $500 reducing the replacement to a total cost of $3100. This estimate was provided on 5/16/14. We advised Ms. [removed member name] that the estimate would include a 5 Year warranty on the compressor & parts, as well as a 1 Year warranty on the labor. The total amount this customer paid from the 2 visits we performed for service (6/3/13 & 5/7/14) came to $988 total. In response to the repair for $300 that was able to get the unit working, I have none. I can not respond when I do not know what service was performed, when it was performed and can not predict if the repair indeed repaired the system long term. Thank you.

06/24/2014

Sean C.

He was here for about 20 or 30 minutes, and he said that everything looks good. He cleaned up a few things, and said that the refrigerant looks good.

Description of Work
Air Supply Heating & Cooling came out and did a tune up of the air conditioner unit. They had a deal going, where you could have somebody come out and make sure everything was running properly.

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

Free estimates system replacement & second opinion

Air Duct Cleaning, Heat Pump Repair, Gas Pack Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Contractor, Air Conditioning Replacement, Gas Furnace Repair, Heating System Repair, Heating Contractor, Heating System Replacement, AC & Heating Repair, Maintenance & Installation.

We do not perform any service for swamp coolers and/or water heaters.