Affordable Tree Service

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2006

Affordable Tree Service is a family owned and operated tree service company in Las Vegas, NV. Since our inception, our company's goal has been to provide our customers with quality, professional tree services including everything from pruning to tree removal. Our technicians emphasize a clean and safe work zone as we utilize bucket trucks, boom trucks, chippers, shredders, grinders and professional climbers. We provide free estimates and are proud members and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Affordable Tree Service is a fully licensed and insured business. Our Employees specialize in dangerous jobs in Las Vegas such as difficult tree removal problems and treacherous tree trimming concerns. Our stump grinders have over 20 years experience. Affordable Tree Service employs only the best storm damage and emergency service workers. In Las Vegas many tall trees are in need of tree trimming and tree removal so let us handle this work. It is dangerous and would be in your best interest to let our professionals handle these services. Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment to have one of our experienced technicians come out and get your free estimate!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

tree service (440)lawn care (39)hauling (30)lawn & landscaping (20)irrigation system (4)lawn treatment (2)

09/20/2021

John S.

All areas were cleaned thoroughly and everything was hauled away.

Description of Work
A tree and four shrubs were trimmed in front of my house.

Category hauling services, lawn service

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

04/23/2021

John S.

A large oak tree plus a second tree and some shrubs were trimmed in front of my house. A dead tree was removed from behind my house and its trunk ground to a depth of 2 feet. All areas were cleaned thoroughly and everything was hauled away.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal and assorted shrub trimming

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

01/14/2021

craig S.

Estimator Ken, and workers Nicholas, Jose all did great work. pleased with the job. great communicators, easy to work with.

Description of Work
several trees to be removed, couple existing relocated, stump grind, clean up

Category hauling services, irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

07/17/2020

Roy W.

Service was excellent. Would recommend to anyone who needs work done.

Description of Work
Had stump removed and replaced with another tree.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

06/12/2020

John S.

All work was performed very professionally. Clippings were removed from yard and hauled away, too.

Description of Work
Two trees and four bushes were trimmed.

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/06/2020

Mary M.

The whole process with Affordable Tree Service, from start to finish, was every home owners dream. I checked with 3 providers. ATS provided a reasonable, comparable rate. The day they came to remove the tree, I thought it would take 2 hours at least. They were done in 20 minutes! The second crew who came to grind the stump came and went just as quickly. Definitely hire this company if you need some work done. Thank you ATS!

Description of Work
A 20 foot tree needed to be removed

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

03/14/2020

Michael C.

Very promt and efficient. Very fast.

Description of Work
2 trees removed and replaced

11/21/2019

Fay Y.

they had it done and my yard cleaned up fast

Description of Work
35 ft tree removed and trunk ground down

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

10/12/2019

John P.

$195 to trim one palm using cherry-picker basket was very expensive, since I was expecting that price included treating my plum trees for bugs and fungus too. Other companies charged just $25-$50 for trimming the same palm.

Description of Work
25' palm trimmed

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

We do need at least $195 in work to meet our minimum amount to [Member Information Removed] out to your house with 3 employees and a bucket truck with branch chipper.

04/25/2019

Debra B.

Affordable Tree Service did an excellent job. They arrived early, quickly did the job and did a nice clean up. Since my townhouse has no backyard access, they had to enter via my neighbor's backyard and climb over the block wall to reach my yard and to remove trimmings as well. They went above and beyond... I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Tree and shrub trimming

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Review for Affordable Tree Service - 1955 Mimosa Cir, Las Vegas, NV - 37840294

04/15/2019

R F.

Sent an e-mail saying that they would come on a certain day and time to give a bid. I responded that I was unavailable but gave them a time when I was. Never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Remove a tree and additional grooming

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

Please look at your request again. You are wrong. You asked for a request and I responded the same day. Here was my response. “Thank you for your request. What is your full name? We can send an estimator out on Tuesday sometime 8am-11am with a call ahead, would that work?” YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO ME! PLEASE TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AND SEE WHAT ACTUALLY OCURRED. ••••••••••• I have responded to your estimate request and to this bad review both within 2 hours but I still don’t see your follow up. HAVE YOU HAD A CHANCE TO LOOK INTO THIS YET?

02/23/2019

Lynne D.

Did not hire due to the very high price. I went back to my usual guy who is excellent and whom I NOW know is very reasonably priced. I appreciate him coming out in such bad weather and giving the free estimate though.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and trimming of hillside vegetation.

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

NO WORK WAS COMPLETED FOR THIS CUSTOMER. WE SIMPLY GAVE A FREE QUOTE. Thank you for requesting a free quote. We are sorry to hear you are not hiring us for your tree work this year. I am glad you were able to find a cheaper price from another company and save money. Please call us next time and I will try very hard to give you a better price. We employ the most experienced and artful tree trimmers. Although we are not always the cheapest price, we do offer the most thorough and professional tree cutting service from a staff of friendly certified arborists that strives on customer satisfaction and a great clean up after the work has been completed.

02/13/2019

Connie M.

They arrived on time, did an excellent job and ground the stumps after removing the trees.

Description of Work
2 trees trimmed and two trees removed

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

01/24/2019

Rod V.

I was given a arrival window of 8 am to 11 am, but they arrived just before 8 am! the team lead and myself went over what was to be done and what I expected. we agreed and they got started. They were done within 3 hours, including trashing and clean up! I am completely happy and satisfied with the quality of their work from start to finish.

Description of Work
4 trees were topped, shaped and thinned

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

01/18/2019

Robert F.

Excellent, efficient & professional

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

10/12/2018

Ray P.

The guys did a great job with the Palm tree and the removal of the diseased tree went quickly. The only issue I had was the stump grinding. I wish there were more guards to keep the pieces from flying off and hitting the house and Front Door. Cleanup was quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Palm Tree Trimming and Skinning. Removal of diseased tree and grinding stump

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

10/07/2018

Heather C.

Quick estimate, great communication, scheduled about 2 weeks out, work was completed as scheduled. Did a great job, good cleanup, and anyone not from the neighborhood would never know the tree existed. Easy online payment option. Wood use their service again, 100% no-hassle.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

09/21/2018

suzy B.

Affordable tree company came out a few months ago to give price quote. Interview 3 additional companies. Just like their name, I gave them the work. Crew were on time, got to work had my tree down in 90 mins! No damage to house that was 3 ft away. No damage to other plants that were close as well. They hauled & chipped all pieces. racked rocks & blew off all sidewalks & pool decks. They even skimmed the pool! Wonderful job & crew!!

Description of Work
70 ft pine tree that was planted to close to house 30 yrs ago. Tree roots were invasive to foundation. Tree had to be cut down.

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

07/15/2018

Malcolm P.

Very well done. Crew was there on time, worked safely and efficiently, and did a great job cleaning up the job site before leaving. Would hire for any future tree work.

Description of Work
Remove 4 Mexican fan palm trees.

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

06/23/2018

Brigitte B.

This is the third year in a row that I've used them. Basically they rock. This year my window was between 10 and 2 and they showed up at 10:02 - my doctor should be that prompt. They hit the place like a rifle platoon, did the job, hauled out and shredded the branches, cleaned up every tiny bit of the mess, swept the street by the shredder, moved the truck and shredder and swept again. Hire these people!

Description of Work
annual palm tree trimming before they start dropping seeds into the pool.

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

06/08/2018

Carol J.

Great customer service. Very professional and done quickly and efficiently and yard cleaned up. Would definitely call them again if service needed.

Description of Work
Removal of large pine tree

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/23/2018

billy A.

The affordable service trimmed hedges and cleaned yard as agreed upon. I would not hesitate hiring them for future work.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service