AD LAWN CARE-HOUSECLEANING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2006

J. A. Landscaping Services

We are a locally family owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it was our own. We offer a variety of general services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!

Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance Inc

Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance, Inc. is a full landscaping installation, renovation, maintenance and irrigation company. We are completely licensed, bonded and insured; as required by Nevada Law. Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance, Inc. have been in business since 1993, serving Southern Nevada. As a result of our hard work, and dedication we had earned a good standing with homeowners, contractors, builders, and property management companies. As today we continue providing the best quality service at the most affordable rates possible. Award winning. Additional Contact Raul Garcia.

Offers by Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance Inc on Angi
Absolute Paradise Landscaping

Specializing in high end Landscape Installation, Absolute Paradise Landscaping is Southern Nevada's premier landscaper, providing excellence in custom residential & commercial designs & construction. Each affordable, elegant landscape incorporates a variety of the highest quality materials in the marketplace. Our expertise includes: • Tropical, Xeriscape & Desert Plants • Water-Efficient Irrigation Systems • Artificial Grass • Putting Greens • Patios, Courtyards & Walkways- Concrete, Flagstone, Paving Stone, & Slate • Decorative Rock *We do not do Lawn & Yard work, or any type of lawn maintenance*

05/29/2010

M'balia T.

I thought they were alright. I was using them for general maintenance of the lawn and adjusting the sprinklers as needed. I used them for about a year but I decided to discontinue the service because I didn’t feel as though they were proactive. I felt like unless I called to ask questions about the lawn, nothing else would get done; they weren’t recognizing things that were wrong with the lawn. The price was good but the service wasn’t that great so it wasn’t worth it.

Description of Work
I was using Ad Lawn Care for weekly lawn care service.

08/22/2008

BARBARA B.

They accidentally hurt the irrigation system and some of the yard died. They started making excuses when I asked them to fix it, and in the end they never fixed the problem. Then the home owners association sited me. It ended up really bad, they did not fulfill their contract in mowing the lawn when they were supposed to.

Description of Work
They were supposed to maintain my lawn.

Category landscaping

03/15/2008

BARBARA B.

They find the weeds and get rid of them. They fill in the holes that my dog makes in the back yard, which I think is great! Price is for twice a month.

Description of Work
They come every other Monday between 10-11am. They maintenance the front and back yard. We have rocks in the front (which still gets weeds!) and grass in the back.

09/06/2007

ROBERT S.

I was pleased enough to hire them for weekly maintenance and hope that proves satisfactory.

Description of Work
Did major cleanup and much trimming to shrubs, etc. There was a four man crew which worked diligently for many hours in 100 degree heat.

05/12/2007

tess N.

This company's work is OUTSTANDING! There is no need to hover over the workers or monitor them; they are professionals that speak English, understand gardening and work very hard to deliver beautiful results! They show up when expected, go straight to work without taking long breaks and clean up thoroughly - this service is worth every penny! Update as of February 2013: For the first couple of years, I was pleased with the services provided. Starting in 2011, however, Alphonso became unresponsive to my requests for assistance with my irrigation system. Twice over a 12 month period I had to hire another company to fix leaks in the irrigation system. Alphonso did not answer his phone when I called and when I left a message requesting a call back my call was not returned. His brother completed my weekly maintenance for the last year that I used AD Landscaping and his maintenance work was very good. He kept the lawn and shrubbery looking immaculate. I began using another yard maintenance company in mid-year 2012 because I could not depend on Alphonso to respond to my calls nor to maintain my irrigation system. I would not hire this company again.

Description of Work
This company was hired to maintain my large yard on a weekly basis.

03/20/2007

Burt P.

Description of Work
Hired Alphonso and his crew to do my lawn on a monthly basis, they started last Friday and did a good job.They charge a reasonable rate of $75.00 a month.

06/15/2006

VALERIE S.

This was just for a quote on maintaining our front yard and side yard. He was half an hour late but someone did call to let us know. He is personable and professional. His price is too high - $75/month --just to cut the grass & check that sprinklers are working. No trimming bushes or anything else.

Description of Work
He did NOT PERFORM ANY WORK. This was just for a quote on monthly Maintenance of yard.

05/16/2006

A D Lawn Service and Clean Up did a very professional job on our desert landscaping. The crew was dependable, prompt, polite, and courteous. We feel the monthly charge is reasonable to keep our landscaping look good.

Description of Work
They did all of our desert landscaping as it is partial grass and desert scene. They also maintain the desert landscape each week, cleaning up debris.

Category landscaping,lawn service

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL LAWN SERVICE. LEAF REMOVAL, LAWN MOWING, EDGING, LAWN CLEAN-UP, WEEDING, SPRINKLER REPAIRS AND INSTALLATION, LAWN FERTILIZATION, AND LANDSCAPING SERVICES.