AD LAWN CARE-HOUSECLEANING

4548 MERIDIAN DR

Las Vegas, NV 89147

05/29/2010

M'balia T.

I thought they were alright. I was using them for general maintenance of the lawn and adjusting the sprinklers as needed. I used them for about a year but I decided to discontinue the service because I didn’t feel as though they were proactive. I felt like unless I called to ask questions about the lawn, nothing else would get done; they weren’t recognizing things that were wrong with the lawn. The price was good but the service wasn’t that great so it wasn’t worth it.

Description of Work
I was using Ad Lawn Care for weekly lawn care service.

08/22/2008

BARBARA B.

They accidentally hurt the irrigation system and some of the yard died. They started making excuses when I asked them to fix it, and in the end they never fixed the problem. Then the home owners association sited me. It ended up really bad, they did not fulfill their contract in mowing the lawn when they were supposed to.

Description of Work
They were supposed to maintain my lawn.

Category landscaping

03/15/2008

BARBARA B.

They find the weeds and get rid of them. They fill in the holes that my dog makes in the back yard, which I think is great! Price is for twice a month.

Description of Work
They come every other Monday between 10-11am. They maintenance the front and back yard. We have rocks in the front (which still gets weeds!) and grass in the back.

09/06/2007

ROBERT S.

I was pleased enough to hire them for weekly maintenance and hope that proves satisfactory.

Description of Work
Did major cleanup and much trimming to shrubs, etc. There was a four man crew which worked diligently for many hours in 100 degree heat.

05/12/2007

tess N.

This company's work is OUTSTANDING! There is no need to hover over the workers or monitor them; they are professionals that speak English, understand gardening and work very hard to deliver beautiful results! They show up when expected, go straight to work without taking long breaks and clean up thoroughly - this service is worth every penny! Update as of February 2013: For the first couple of years, I was pleased with the services provided. Starting in 2011, however, Alphonso became unresponsive to my requests for assistance with my irrigation system. Twice over a 12 month period I had to hire another company to fix leaks in the irrigation system. Alphonso did not answer his phone when I called and when I left a message requesting a call back my call was not returned. His brother completed my weekly maintenance for the last year that I used AD Landscaping and his maintenance work was very good. He kept the lawn and shrubbery looking immaculate. I began using another yard maintenance company in mid-year 2012 because I could not depend on Alphonso to respond to my calls nor to maintain my irrigation system. I would not hire this company again.

Description of Work
This company was hired to maintain my large yard on a weekly basis.

03/20/2007

Burt P.

Description of Work
Hired Alphonso and his crew to do my lawn on a monthly basis, they started last Friday and did a good job.They charge a reasonable rate of $75.00 a month.

06/15/2006

VALERIE S.

This was just for a quote on maintaining our front yard and side yard. He was half an hour late but someone did call to let us know. He is personable and professional. His price is too high - $75/month --just to cut the grass & check that sprinklers are working. No trimming bushes or anything else.

Description of Work
He did NOT PERFORM ANY WORK. This was just for a quote on monthly Maintenance of yard.

05/16/2006

A D Lawn Service and Clean Up did a very professional job on our desert landscaping. The crew was dependable, prompt, polite, and courteous. We feel the monthly charge is reasonable to keep our landscaping look good.

Description of Work
They did all of our desert landscaping as it is partial grass and desert scene. They also maintain the desert landscape each week, cleaning up debris.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

J&J Landscape

Our team seeks to exceed each and every one of your expectations by transforming the landscape into a functional work of art that can be enjoyed in every season. Our work is especially suited to your taste for the landscape to become perfectly integrated into the aesthetics of the property. Once the transformation is complete, our maintenance team continues to work hard to keep the property looking great! We also offer seasonal and when needed services; no job is too small and we work fast!

PD Landscaping

We are a family owned business with employees that have worked for us for years. We are a fully licensed contractor and offer a variety of services including pavers, artificial turf, patio covers, concrete, landscape design as well as maintenance.

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL LAWN SERVICE. LEAF REMOVAL, LAWN MOWING, EDGING, LAWN CLEAN-UP, WEEDING, SPRINKLER REPAIRS AND INSTALLATION, LAWN FERTILIZATION, AND LANDSCAPING SERVICES.