Active Plumbing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2006

4.4

3261 S Highland Dr Ste 609

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Active Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company specializing in water heater sales, service, & repair in Las Vegas since 1991. Active Plumbing has an unblemished reputation with thousands of happy customers because we will not make recommendations just to make a sale. With more than 30 years of experience in installing, repairing, and replacing water heaters in Las Vegas, we have the knowledge to help you with your water heater and plumbing problems and save you money at the same time. Are you tired of being quoted one price, only to find out that there will be additional charges? Active Plumbing quotes include everything you need for a safe, professional installation that is guaranteed to pass inspection. When you have a plumbing problem, call the honest experts who are trusted by thousands of your neighbors and major retailers like Sears for repairs and warranty services. Give us a call today and let me give you my personal guarantee of satisfaction!...

05/29/2019

James I.

Replaced toile tvalve, flushed water heater, replaced heater anode.

Description of Work
Leaking Flush valve in toilet

03/07/2019

bruce R.

I hired Active Plumbing to install a natural gas line in my home, with permits pulled and inspection. They installed the natural gas line in my home on January 25th. They were paid-in-full for the project. However Active Plumbing never pulled a building permit, nor had the work inspected. They have given me, 6 different dates as to when the building permit and inspection would occur. Nothing happened. The last conversation with the Owner, Eddie, he told me it was hard to pull a permit. I am a senior citizen. I have written and called them and asked for a resolution. They have not responded. They took my money and I believe they have abandoned my unfinished project. Their reported 100% customer service does not exist.

Description of Work
Active Plumbing abandoned an unfinished project

Category plumbing

I was going through my reviews and found this review. This customer lives in a multi-story commercial building. I did go to the building dept with a drawing and submitted it. They the building department wanted lots more drawing as to the existing building. That was not part of the deal. We did refund him all his money. Plus he was able to keep the new gas line that we installed. Edward R Schmitt

02/02/2019

Steven C.

They were on time and friendly, but we called for a quote and stated we were looking to remodel our shower. I advised them we wanted to rip out the old shower and put in tile or onyx stone and they set up an appointment. They responded on time, but stated they do not do remodels. Not sure why they made an appointment if they don’t do what we asked for.

Description of Work
Remodel our shower.

Category plumbing

We do not do tile work, sheetrock work nor painting. he was looking for a turnkey job. he should have hired a general contractor. Edward R schmitt

11/27/2018

M B.

Below is based solely off my experience with Active Plumbing. All of my toilets were running to some extent when not in use. Purchased the toilet tune to get an assessment of what the problem was. 2 employees came to my house did, at most, a cursory inspection of the toilets. Their diagnosis was that the connections for where the water comes from the outside into the tank (not the bowl) was leaking and that all of these connections/seals would need to be replaced. After informing me of the very expensive fix, they then proceeded to offer a membership where members receive discounts on services. This membership also was not cheap. The 3 tank fixes plus a membership (if I choose to join) would have been hundreds of dollars. Months later I called a plumber I had worked with previously and he inspected the toilets and told me that all that was needed was to replace the flappers in the tanks. It took him 5 minutes for the diagnosis. Great Guy! Spent $12 dollars at home depot for new flappers. Fixed the problem that would have cost me hundreds of dollars with active plumbing. I would not hire them for any future plumbing projects I may have.

Description of Work
Purchased the Toilet Tune Up

Category plumbing

They expected us to do the repairs and parts for the $ 29.00 fee that he paid. Just do the math 29-12=$ 17.00 that would have been the deal of the year.

08/31/2018

MILDRED G.

Awesome!! He was very nice & professional. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Install diswasher gap & knocked out plug from garbage disposal.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/23/2018

Betty B.

It went well. They were very professional. Each year they return to do a complimentary check on the water heater. This is a great company.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet and hot water heater

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed], you have our promise that we will continue that great service for you and your home. If you ever need any service or just need plumbing questions asked feel free to contact us at any time.

05/21/2018

RONALD G.

It is always difficult to find reliable, honest home services when moving to a new city. I needed some creative plumbing work and called two plumbers who did not know how to resolve the issue and then said they would do research and get back to me...they never did. In desperation, I found ACTIVE PLUMBING and they were able to do the work on the first visit as if it were routine. Because of this I called them back to replace all of my old hose bibs that were leaking and later had a top of the linewater conditioner installed. They later installed a water softener so that now I have no fear of drinking water right from the tap. No more calcium scum on the glass shower door or dishes. When one of the hose bibs and pipes began to leak 6 months later, ACTIVE PLUMBING promptly did all of the repairs at no cost since their work is guaranteed. No hassle. From the first contact with the receptionist to the completion of the work they show that they are there to satisfy the customer. They listen to your needs, give advice as to how the work should be done, and then complete the task. They happily answer all of the customer questions. They arrive on time and complete the work in a timely manner. Clean up after the job is done is immaculate. Some might complain about cost of work done, but I have no problem paying a tiny bit more than "Joe the handyman plumber" charges in order to have long lasting, quality work. If you need any plumbing work done and want it done right, call ACTIVE PLUMBING. You will not be disappointed and will become a loyal fan like I have. Note the cost of work cited below is for the water conditioner and softener and filter replacement.

Description of Work
Water conditioner/softener

Category plumbing, water softeners

Thank you for the great review. We also do A/C work to. Just wanted to let you know. Edward R Schmitt

Cynthia D.

Great....very professional and could answer all my questions.

Description of Work
Toilet repair; replace hoses at washing machine; replace heating rod in water heater; overall assessment of all plumbing in the house.

Category plumbing

Thanks for taking your time to write a review about Active Plumbing Inc! If you need any assistance in the future contact our friendly office staff at 702-438-3357.

Manuel F.

it went great and i love the taste of the water now

Description of Work
replaced water softener with whole house water filtration system

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

karen M.

3 days after "service" my garage floor was flooding from water heater. I had to turn off the water supply. I was told 3-5 hours until someone would arrive to see what was going on....it was 30 hours later! Didn't even apologise for my inconvenience and the mop up I had to do. I was charged $400. for the faucet replacement and "fixing" the water heater pipe. I am a senior and trusting but was told by several friends that I paid way too much for the service I received!! Do not hire these people....this Company rips off Seniors!

Description of Work
Replace bathroom sink faucet. Clean and seal cold water pipe from water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

We strive to make your experience a great experience, if you would like to contact our office at 702-438-3357 we will be happy to go over your experience with Active Plumbing Inc.

01/05/2018

Karl T.

We couldn't be happier. Danny did a great job. If I had a complaint, it would be that this was a TWO man job and he did it by himself which took extra time. Again, Thanks Danny!

Description of Work
Total Home Water Filter installed.

12/08/2017

Jeffrey C.

They are great. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Originally used for a check-up/evaluation. Used multiple times afterward for toilet repair, shower issue and installing a new kitchen faucet.

11/21/2017

Karen R.

Great. Christopher was punctual and professional

Description of Work
new water heater.

11/13/2017

Richard B.

Very well. I was particularly pleased that there was no up-sell pressure.

Description of Work
Home plumbing inspection and "tune up." I declined all the offered services and just had the service man do a flush of my hot water heater.

10/24/2017

Albert R.

Chris evaluated, diagnosed the problem quickly and explained everything really well. He left to retrieve the parts, returned promptly and performed all the repairs in effeciantly. I am very pleased with the services rendered.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet, 2 toilet seat replaced, 2 faulty sink drains, 1 corroded bath tub drain.

10/23/2017

staci S.

showed us that pipes were clear-suggested that the odor may be coming from the washing machine

Description of Work
thought we had a clog in one of the pipes

10/19/2017

Michelle S.

The plumber had a "matter of fact" attitude when speaking with him about the scope of work and the price. He basically said take the price or leave it. Hot water was something I needed... I use many contractors as I am a Property Manager and Real Estate Agent I rehab and repair over 50 homes a year in my business. I am always looking for good, honest, fairly priced contractors. I never refer any contractor or professional unless I have had interactions that were positive. I know plumbers work on commissions the same as HVAC technicians. I understand commission based jobs, however I want to be serviced and treated with respect.

Description of Work
Needed a new cartridge in my bath. I have a regular plumber who would have charged me $150 for the part and installation. I decided to use the coupon on Angie's list for $100 off a service with Active plumbing. Active plumbing charges $250 for the same service and part. So I basically paid the same for a plumbing service I could have gotten from my regular plumber.

Category plumbing

Thanks for your review, we try to make sure every client is well taken care of (this policy was included even the time of service you received in November 2016). Your right you did pay for regular plumbing service for one of our professional plumbers to get the job done correctly and efficiently. We also warranty all of our plumbing work and keep our plumbing license up to date. We do however apologize if you feel in any way like you did not receive a professional service, if you would like to speak about this further contact our office at 702-438-3357 to speak with one of our representatives, thank you.

10/17/2017

LV E.

Very well...prompt, professional, efficient

Description of Work
toilet adjustment

10/07/2017

Catherine R.

Prompt, professional and courteous. The work was efficient and the two employees demonstrated the repair and stopped the leak.

Description of Work
Hose bit replaced

10/06/2017

DOUG C.

Quick to respond. Fair pricing. Great work. Thank you.

Description of Work
Repair broken shower faucet

09/12/2017

William L J.

The work was good! They fixed everything and it is still working just fine.

Description of Work
They had to replace the flushing mechanism because it would not work.

Category water softeners

09/02/2017

Leland L.

Well. They explained the job clearly and did the work cafefully.

Description of Work
Water filters and a valve

08/23/2017

Armah R.

I was given information and quotes...

Description of Work
Commodes water use age checked and hot water tank flushed.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

08/17/2017

joel F.

The inspection itself went fine. It was great. Everything was ok, but actually there was a problem. They did not give me a written summary of their findings which I requested. They have to get back to me. I demand that they do that. I tried once and they said they couldn't find it on the records, so what I was going to do is issue a complaint. I think I paid for it through PayPal and can initiate a complaint with them. I didn't get a report. They seem like a reputable I called the company, they said they couldn't find it and that was it. They did not give me a copy of the video, but I did not ask for a copy of the video. I just wanted the documents.

Description of Work
Video drain inspection.

Category drain cleaning

07/12/2017

Vivian P.

Super! Chris was a total pro, worked quickly and did a great job

Description of Work
Plumbing inspection and work on drains and toilets. Hot water heater flush and maintenance

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Residential & Commercial Plumbing Repairs - Water Heaters, Leaks, Faucets, Sinks, Showers, Bathtubs, Clogs, Toilets, Garbage Disposals, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Line Repair, Evaporator Coolers, Water Softeners, Filtration Systems, Repipes, Slab Leaks, Reverse Osmosis, Gas Lines, Water & Sewer Line Locating, Remote Video Camera Inspection.

New Construction. Heating & AC. Air Duct Cleaning.