Active Plumbing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2006

4.4

3261 S Highland Dr Ste 609

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Active Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company specializing in water heater sales, service, & repair in Las Vegas since 1991. Active Plumbing has an unblemished reputation with thousands of happy customers because we will not make recommendations just to make a sale. With more than 30 years of experience in installing, repairing, and replacing water heaters in Las Vegas, we have the knowledge to help you with your water heater and plumbing problems and save you money at the same time. Are you tired of being quoted one price, only to find out that there will be additional charges? Active Plumbing quotes include everything you need for a safe, professional installation that is guaranteed to pass inspection. When you have a plumbing problem, call the honest experts who are trusted by thousands of your neighbors and major retailers like Sears for repairs and warranty services. Give us a call today and let me give you my personal guarantee of satisfaction!...

05/29/2019

James I.

Replaced toile tvalve, flushed water heater, replaced heater anode.

Description of Work
Leaking Flush valve in toilet

03/07/2019

bruce R.

I hired Active Plumbing to install a natural gas line in my home, with permits pulled and inspection. They installed the natural gas line in my home on January 25th. They were paid-in-full for the project. However Active Plumbing never pulled a building permit, nor had the work inspected. They have given me, 6 different dates as to when the building permit and inspection would occur. Nothing happened. The last conversation with the Owner, Eddie, he told me it was hard to pull a permit. I am a senior citizen. I have written and called them and asked for a resolution. They have not responded. They took my money and I believe they have abandoned my unfinished project. Their reported 100% customer service does not exist.

Description of Work
Active Plumbing abandoned an unfinished project

Category plumbing

I was going through my reviews and found this review. This customer lives in a multi-story commercial building. I did go to the building dept with a drawing and submitted it. They the building department wanted lots more drawing as to the existing building. That was not part of the deal. We did refund him all his money. Plus he was able to keep the new gas line that we installed. Edward R Schmitt

02/02/2019

Steven C.

They were on time and friendly, but we called for a quote and stated we were looking to remodel our shower. I advised them we wanted to rip out the old shower and put in tile or onyx stone and they set up an appointment. They responded on time, but stated they do not do remodels. Not sure why they made an appointment if they don’t do what we asked for.

Description of Work
Remodel our shower.

Category plumbing

We do not do tile work, sheetrock work nor painting. he was looking for a turnkey job. he should have hired a general contractor. Edward R schmitt

11/27/2018

M B.

Below is based solely off my experience with Active Plumbing. All of my toilets were running to some extent when not in use. Purchased the toilet tune to get an assessment of what the problem was. 2 employees came to my house did, at most, a cursory inspection of the toilets. Their diagnosis was that the connections for where the water comes from the outside into the tank (not the bowl) was leaking and that all of these connections/seals would need to be replaced. After informing me of the very expensive fix, they then proceeded to offer a membership where members receive discounts on services. This membership also was not cheap. The 3 tank fixes plus a membership (if I choose to join) would have been hundreds of dollars. Months later I called a plumber I had worked with previously and he inspected the toilets and told me that all that was needed was to replace the flappers in the tanks. It took him 5 minutes for the diagnosis. Great Guy! Spent $12 dollars at home depot for new flappers. Fixed the problem that would have cost me hundreds of dollars with active plumbing. I would not hire them for any future plumbing projects I may have.

Description of Work
Purchased the Toilet Tune Up

Category plumbing

They expected us to do the repairs and parts for the $ 29.00 fee that he paid. Just do the math 29-12=$ 17.00 that would have been the deal of the year.

08/31/2018

MILDRED G.

Awesome!! He was very nice & professional. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Install diswasher gap & knocked out plug from garbage disposal.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/23/2018

Betty B.

It went well. They were very professional. Each year they return to do a complimentary check on the water heater. This is a great company.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet and hot water heater

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed], you have our promise that we will continue that great service for you and your home. If you ever need any service or just need plumbing questions asked feel free to contact us at any time.

05/21/2018

RONALD G.

It is always difficult to find reliable, honest home services when moving to a new city. I needed some creative plumbing work and called two plumbers who did not know how to resolve the issue and then said they would do research and get back to me...they never did. In desperation, I found ACTIVE PLUMBING and they were able to do the work on the first visit as if it were routine. Because of this I called them back to replace all of my old hose bibs that were leaking and later had a top of the linewater conditioner installed. They later installed a water softener so that now I have no fear of drinking water right from the tap. No more calcium scum on the glass shower door or dishes. When one of the hose bibs and pipes began to leak 6 months later, ACTIVE PLUMBING promptly did all of the repairs at no cost since their work is guaranteed. No hassle. From the first contact with the receptionist to the completion of the work they show that they are there to satisfy the customer. They listen to your needs, give advice as to how the work should be done, and then complete the task. They happily answer all of the customer questions. They arrive on time and complete the work in a timely manner. Clean up after the job is done is immaculate. Some might complain about cost of work done, but I have no problem paying a tiny bit more than "Joe the handyman plumber" charges in order to have long lasting, quality work. If you need any plumbing work done and want it done right, call ACTIVE PLUMBING. You will not be disappointed and will become a loyal fan like I have. Note the cost of work cited below is for the water conditioner and softener and filter replacement.

Description of Work
Water conditioner/softener

Category plumbing,water softeners

Thank you for the great review. We also do A/C work to. Just wanted to let you know. Edward R Schmitt

karen M.

3 days after "service" my garage floor was flooding from water heater. I had to turn off the water supply. I was told 3-5 hours until someone would arrive to see what was going on....it was 30 hours later! Didn't even apologise for my inconvenience and the mop up I had to do. I was charged $400. for the faucet replacement and "fixing" the water heater pipe. I am a senior and trusting but was told by several friends that I paid way too much for the service I received!! Do not hire these people....this Company rips off Seniors!

Description of Work
Replace bathroom sink faucet. Clean and seal cold water pipe from water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

We strive to make your experience a great experience, if you would like to contact our office at 702-438-3357 we will be happy to go over your experience with Active Plumbing Inc.

Manuel F.

it went great and i love the taste of the water now

Description of Work
replaced water softener with whole house water filtration system

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Thanks for taking your time to write a review about Active Plumbing Inc! If you need any assistance in the future contact our friendly office staff at 702-438-3357.

Cynthia D.

Great....very professional and could answer all my questions.

Description of Work
Toilet repair; replace hoses at washing machine; replace heating rod in water heater; overall assessment of all plumbing in the house.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

Lin Air Service Co

Family owned & operated. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional DBA - Lin - Air.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Residential & Commercial Plumbing Repairs - Water Heaters, Leaks, Faucets, Sinks, Showers, Bathtubs, Clogs, Toilets, Garbage Disposals, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Line Repair, Evaporator Coolers, Water Softeners, Filtration Systems, Repipes, Slab Leaks, Reverse Osmosis, Gas Lines, Water & Sewer Line Locating, Remote Video Camera Inspection.

New Construction. Heating & AC. Air Duct Cleaning.