Aces Pool Service

With Angi since May 2006

420 N Nellis Blvd STE A3

Las Vegas, NV 89110

Aces Pool Service has years of experience in building pools, we do the best we can do, to provide my customers with a quality job and personal service. We work one on one throughout the design phase, construction and completion of your pool. We specialize in Swimming Pool Repairs, Spa Repairs, Swimming Pool Cleaning, Filter Installations And Repairs, Pool Heater Installations And Repairs, Pool Chemical Balancing, Swimming Pool Maintenance and more....

07/21/2017

Darlene H.

On July 6th I contacted Bob to replace my light in my pool. He said he would be out on Monday July 10th to give me a estimate. I texted him on the 10th to ask if he was still going to come out he said he would be at my home at 2pm. Bob showed up looked at my pool and gave me a price of for the repair. We agreed on the price he said he would be out of Wednesday to replace the light, July 12th. I called him on Wednesday the 12th and he said he was busy and would do it over the weekend the 14th & 15th. I called him and he said he had to reschedule for Monday the 17th because he was sick and had to play catch up. Called him on Monday July 17th and he said he would be out on Tuesday July 18th. Well Bob never showed up. Today July 21th I texted Bob and told him to cancel. I cancelled because I'm afraid that with his tract record he would come drain my pool and not do the repair till I don't know when. When I explained why I was canceling all he said in his text was OK. I decided to wait till the fall at this time to do the repair because I don not want my pool down for the month of August in this Vegas heat. I will find someone else in the fall to do this light replacement.

Description of Work
Nothing done - cancelled

05/11/2017

Julia J.

Excellent service by both Bob and AJ. They got my chemicals in balance and the pool sparkles from week to week. The rate is good and both of them are very friendly and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them! Bob is the owner and is a pleasure to deal with!!

Description of Work
Weekly pool service

05/14/2015

Christena L.

Description of Work
I have a very large (21 foot) Lomart above ground pool. Not many pool service companies in Vegas will service above grounds. Ace's Pool Service has been keeping mine clean and in good chemical balance for the past year with their once a week routine. I highly recommend them.

02/19/2015

Tina K.

It has been great. They come out every week. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my pool.

05/18/2006

Ace's Pool did a good job of cleaning up our pool when they finally showed up, but my sister had to keep calling them to complain because she noticed they didn't show up to do the job several times. The owner and I agreed that some of the employees didn't meet expectations and he got rid of those workers. I used them on a weekly basis, and they charged us a weekly rate.

Description of Work
They checked the chlorine in my pool and cleaned it while I was away on a trip.

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

American Leak Detection - Las Vegas

For Angie's List member 10% discount on leak detection work & 5% discount on any repairs. Additional e-mail - Keith-zozotete@aol.com. Additional DBA - Sin City Investment Group Inc.

Offers by American Leak Detection - Las Vegas on Angi
    Eagle Pool Service

We're a veteran owned small business in NW Las Vegas NV. We specialize in quality care, reliable service and fair prices. We offer pool cleaning, repairs, maintenance and acid washes. Discounts are available for other veterans, first responders and seniors. Book today!

Swimming Pool Installation, Spa Installation, Hot Tub Installation, Custom Design, Pool And Spa Lighting Services, Pool And Spa Cleaners, Heat Pump Services, Filter Services,Heat Exchange Pump Installation And Repair, Spa And Hot Tub Repair,Maintenance Programs,Leak Detection.