ABOVE IT ALL ROOFING INC

1346 S DECATUR BLVD

Las Vegas, NV 89102

11/12/2009

Roger J.

They were efficient. They came in on time. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Above It All Roofing Inc did some work for us about 3 or 4 years ago.

10/03/2006

JEFF B.

Bad experience overall. After they cut the soffit, they did not seal the opening, it rained and I lost the ceiling in two rooms of the house, had major water damage.

Description of Work
They cut off the soffit from the house, then after an aluminum roof was constructed by another company, they sealed the two roofs together.

05/18/2006

Above It All Foam & Coating were very knowledgeable about tile roofing, and were very good at what they did. They looked at the problem, gave us a price, and got right down to work. He fixed everything that the guy we hired before this company did wrong, and they did it very quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
They repaired our tile roof.

05/16/2006

The roofers did a reasonable good job putting on the shingles, but they kept missing the studs and fired the nails in the wrong place and they put the chimney on backwards. It is leaning at a forty-five degree angle; which won t hurt anything, it just doesn t look good. They didn t clean up very well, because they left a lot of old shingles and other debris in the back yard and I had to clean it up.

Description of Work
The roofers put a new asphalt shingled roof on our house. They tore off the old shake shingles and replaced the boards too.

05/15/2006

Well, the workers did a very good job with the roof. The roof is fine and there are no problems. I have not had any leaks or anything. I am impressed with the workers. However, the people at there office are a different story. This was a long process; it took three months and two weeks to get them to come out here and do the roof for me. I thought that was awful and I expected to get in a little sooner than that.

Description of Work
Above It All Roofing was hired to come out and put a new roof on my home.

05/15/2006

Above It All Roofing was completely incompetent. First they brought the wrong color shingles and then they didn't nail down one part of our roof to the rafter of the house. Their advertisement said that they would secure the building permits and they didn't. My husband had to go and fix over one hundred shingles that they had messed up. They also charged the material to my credit card one month before they had even bought the material for our home. We contacted their office and a Joe and Skip were supposed to come and inspect the work, however they never did show up. As far as the men that worked on my house, they showed up every day and on time. I thought they had an outrageous price and service.

Description of Work
They roofed our 2600 square foot home as well as our 1300 square foot patio.

05/12/2006

This was a nightmare experience. The workers only put paper down on one side of the roof and not the other, there were loose shingles, and they left a mess. Then I called for them to repair it eight times and they only returned three of my calls. Finally another crew came and finished the roof, but the worst areas still leaked. I have a five year warranty, but wish they hadn't done the job.

Description of Work
Our roof leaked and Above It All came to do a raise and reset. They took the shingles off, put paper down and then put the shingles back.

Rhino Roofing LLC.

At Rhino Roofing, we believe there's no such thing as a "Small job", if it's re-roofing a commercial building or doing a repair on a residential roof, we do the job right the first time. We have been serving our neighbors throughout the Las Vegas, NV area since 2017 State License #0082310. We specialize in all phases of the roofing process. http://www.rhinoroofingllcnv.com

Source 1 Roofing, LLC

WE ARE OPEN! We will remain open during this time of lock down from the Covid-19 virus. We are not abandoning our customers and will continue to provide quality roofing at a great price. We service all types of roofs, residential and commercial. We can repair or replace tile roofing, shingles, Flat roofing, Spray foam roofing, roof coatings, Modified bitumen ,and TPO. Big jobs or small, all get our dedicated teams full commitment to provide high-class workmanship at a fair price. Contact us to schedule for a free estimate. When your roof is in need of attention, we will come out and do a full inspection of your roof system. Our quality expert roofers will inform you with line by line details of our findings , providing photos if requested to help explain the condition of your roof. Our roofers will explain your options and help guide you to the best decision regarding your roofing system. We are not here to pressure you into the most expensive options to benefit ourselves, we understand that having integrity and doing what is best for our clients is the best way to run a business. Happy clients build wealth in a company not high price tags.

First Quality Roofing & Insulation

First Quality Roofing & Insulation was established in 2002 with the goal of establishing long term relationships with our clients and exceeding their expectations by implementing the following: • Providing exceptional quality and value to the client. • Striving to understand our clients wants and needs. • Performing all contract work to meet or exceed the project specifications. • Establishing realistic work schedules and completion dates and strive to adhere them. • Communicating with the client regarding the progress and any changes. • Providing a safe, positive and ethical work environment for our employees.

ROOFING.FOAM & COATING.RE-ROOFING.SIDING OR INSULATING