ABC Locksmiths

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2006

4.4

3981 E Sunset Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89120

ABC Locksmiths and ABC Towing has been in the security and roadside services for many years. We are proud Independent Contractors of AAA Emergency Roadside Services. We are LOCAL, and we carry all the necessary permits and licenses. We offer 24/7 emergency mobile locksmith and towing services. Our mission is "to do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. We are proud to announce a second office in Van Nuys in addition to our Las Vegas location. The addresses are as follows: Las Vegas - 3981 E. Sunset Rd. Suite E; Las Vegas, NV 89120. Los Angeles - 14618 Victory Blvd. Suite C; Van Nuys, CA 91411 Additional service area: Nye County...

11/15/2017

Shai W.

Excellent job and great service. I have used them and several times over the years.. I have never had a complaint with the service. I WOULD recommend the business to a friend, family member, neighbor or colleague!!!

Description of Work
Most of my jobs have been commercial, everything from replacing/adjusting panic bars to drilling safes and simpler jobs with rekeying locks and replacing door hardware.

10/20/2016

Richard J.

Success! Locksmith was prompt and very efficient will little interruption to my office. Everything works great.

Description of Work
One exterior lock replaced; one exterior lock re-keyed; 4 interior locks re-keyed.

09/19/2016

Adam Z.

Great, finished within an hour of arriving.

Description of Work
Two locks re-keyed.

09/25/2015

Jon T.

This was a simple, straight-forward sale. However, I give a kudo to ABC Locksmiths for having the product in stock. Many locksmiths do not have this type of locking device.

Description of Work
The sales lady sold me a lock that covers the handle on a water faucet in order to prevent kids from turning on the water when I'm not at home.

09/21/2015

Susan P.

Terrific service. Instead of selling me a new lock, they recommended that I keep the existing locks that were superior but just needed a repair. I was very happy with this honest service.

Description of Work
Repaired my existing front door lock and gate lock.

09/21/2015

James E.

The 2nd visit went great and was quickly scheduled and completed. They fixed a lock cylinder that continued to act up even after re-keying it. But now that the lock cylinder is new, it is working correctly.

Description of Work
Came back out to the house to fix an issue that had not been addressed in the first visit.

06/30/2015

Jon R.

It worked all right. The quality was good. They were on time.

Description of Work
They changed locks out.

Category locksmith, doors

Not our job! We do not work in LA!!!! Please submit a valid proof that we went out to service you!!!!

06/24/2015

Peter C.

Fantastic. He was quick and saved us money by fixing existing lock rather than charging us for new ones.

Description of Work
Fix locks

06/10/2015

Ellen S.

They did a good job and were reliable. The technician was very helpful and gave good advice.

Description of Work
Had new locks installed - Big Deal for $29 for a Locksmith Service Call and 20% Off High Security Locks

06/04/2015

ALLAN H.

Adam told me what he'd charge me to pick the locks. I agreed to the price and asked if I could watch while he did the work. As he was picking the locks, he explained every step as he did it. I learned a great deal from him, and he even threw in a can of lock lubricant. I can now pick most of my own locks, thanks to the lessons that I received from Adam, but he is my go-to guy for anything that I can't handle. In addition to basic door locks, they also handle lockouts, car lockouts, even lost-the-car-key lockouts, assuming that you can show that you're the actual owner. They can cut a key and program the chip right at your car.

Description of Work
I am a landlord, and I usually re-key my own locks, but many times tenants will change the locks and not bother to leave a key behind. In those instances, I take the cylinders to ABC Locksmiths to pick the locks. During my most recent visit, Adam, the owner, picked my 3 cylinders for me for $45, or $15 per.

05/26/2015

holger F.

Lock was installed. Cost was higher than expected.

Description of Work
Installed a lock

Category locksmith

We do not service San Diego. Please remove this review, as it is not ours!!!

05/19/2015

Jonathan D.

Excellent, quick and precise. Recommend highly.

Description of Work
Replaced locks

05/16/2015

MAYNARD B.

.Thought they could make a new lock on tool box. Couldn't get it apart and ruined the lock and proceeded to sell him a new lock for a more expensive price. Wasn't satisfied with the services. Didn't charge for services trying to unlock the lock.

Description of Work
.Changed lock on tool box

Category locksmith

Please show us an invoice, as your address is not in our system. Are you sure you called us at (702) 598-1630???

05/01/2015

Milagros A V.

Everything went really well. They came ahead and the person who did the rekey was really nice. As always ABC does a really good job for a reasonable price. They never surprise you.

Description of Work
They rekeyed the locks of the house. It was done fast. The repair man was on time. I will definitely use them again.

04/21/2015

Susan G.

arrived on time. drilled door nicked the outside. installed bolt.

Description of Work
installed dead bolt

04/09/2015

William T.

The service went well. Had an issue with one of the locks to the house. Made the nessecary repairs and the lock now works great. Bought a Angie Deal to have service performed.

Description of Work
Locksmith

03/20/2015

Wayne T.

NOT USED PLEASE QUIT ASKING ME ABOUT THIS. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Description of Work
NOT USED

03/12/2015

Kent W.

They were fantastic the locksmith who came out was clean cut and professional and was efficient and friendly I would reccomend them to anyone

Description of Work
Changed out all the locks on my new home

03/07/2015

Donna P.

The techs showed up on time. They were knowledgeable and changed all locks plus added 2 new locks. They double checked everything and made sure I was happy. Great job.

Description of Work
Changed locks on entire house.

02/18/2015

James U.

went well but quality of their lock sets was very average.

Description of Work
rekeyed locks

02/17/2015

Kenneth W.

Excellent job. Punctual, professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Installed deadbolt lock on laundry room door.

02/16/2015

Lisa M.

It went well. I appreciate the gentleman that came out. He was thorough and kind.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for $49.00 for locksmith services, they changed my locks.

02/09/2015

Orlando C.

The service went well. The Big Deal basically cover x number of locks. They were changing locks and making additional keys. So, it was within the scope of the pricing that they advertised. They were prompt and courteous. I think this is the one where they actually did not bill me correctly, but I called them and they straightened it out. There was not a problem. The service was excellent. They were very quick and courteous. They got the job done very quickly and responded on time. The pricing was good.

Description of Work
I did use ABC Locksmiths and I purchased a Big Deal for them. They changed the locks for me.

02/08/2015

Dale W.

All went well...........................very professional and displayed a level of confidence that would make me deal with this company again!!.......................yip,yip,yahoo!!

Description of Work
swapped out tumblers, drilled out door latch to accommodated deeper dead bolt and included up-dated security keys

02/07/2015

Maynard G.

I called the company, they replied promptly & scheduled a service call . The tech showed up on time and did a satisfactory job. The job was done well, but they aren't the cheapest guys in town. Overall, they did a good job

Description of Work
I needed to get a dead bolt re keyed

Sergeant Smith's Lockout & Roadside Svc Inc

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS AND OTHER VETERAN-OWNED BUSINESSES. An Angi SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for virtually every year since 2006. Including 2021! 22 years of active Military service with an additional 16 years of Locksmith experience. Specializing in: REKEYING of Commercial and Residential LOCKS (and making KEYS), WIRELESS HOME SECURITY CAMERAS (like RING), Commercial and Residential ELECTRONIC and SMART LOCK SYSTEMS, UNLOCKING of most vehicles, Commercial and Residential LOCKED OUTS, GARAGE REMOTES and Programming, Unlocking of SAFES (depending on the type), Unlocking of CABINETS and FILING DRAWERS. FAST, COURTEOUS & RELIABLE services at an affordable price! Feel free to call or text 702-289-5555 any time. Respectfully, Sergeant Smith, MSgt., US Air Force, Ret. Nevada State Business License #NV20131153486.

Offers by Sergeant Smith's Lockout & Roadside Svc Inc on Angi
    Mattlock Locking Systems

Mattlock Locking Systems. 702-882-2587 Mattlock.net 22 years in the business. install deadbolts, front door handle sets, keypad locks, gate locks with welding if needed, cabinet locks, rekey houses, unlock houses, cars, safes, Mailbox lock, safety deposit box locks. Install smart locks, combo locks on houses and commercial doors panic devices, gates and mobile welding to install locks on gates Repair locks all types. 702-882-2587 is my Mobil number 24 Hour service. Visit our website: Mattlock.net

Offers by Mattlock Locking Systems  on Angi
    SGRHANDY

SGRHANDY, IS A NEW COMPANI IN TOWN THAT WOULD LOVE TO HELP IN ALL YOUR JOBS THAT NEED TO BE DONE AT YOUR HOME ELECTRICAL PLUMBING SHEETROCK CABINETS ALL THE BROKEN PART AT HOME CALL US WE'LL FIX THEM

Business & residential locksmith services. Safes. CCTV. Camera systems.