ABC Locksmiths

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2006

4.4

ABC Locksmiths and ABC Towing has been in the security and roadside services for many years. We are proud Independent Contractors of AAA Emergency Roadside Services. We are LOCAL, and we carry all the necessary permits and licenses. We offer 24/7 emergency mobile locksmith and towing services. Our mission is "to do whatever it takes to make our customers happy. We are proud to announce a second office in Van Nuys in addition to our Las Vegas location. The addresses are as follows: Las Vegas - 3981 E. Sunset Rd. Suite E; Las Vegas, NV 89120. Los Angeles - 14618 Victory Blvd. Suite C; Van Nuys, CA 91411 Additional service area: Nye County...

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS AND OTHER VETERAN OWNED BUINESSES. :-) We are a Top Rated SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! Sergeant Smith's Lockout and Roadside Services is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured, Retired U.S. Military, Locksmith and Roadside Service Provider. REKEYING is our Specialty! We can quickly and Affordably REKEY your Home or Business. LOCKED OUT? We get you in! LOST YOUR KEYS? We can make you new ones. We will professionally open your locked house, business, storage unit, car, truck, SUV or Semi. Safes too depending on the type. NEED YOUR GARAGE DOOR programmed or reprogrammed? No problem. FLAT TIRE? DEAD BATTERY? OUT OF GAS? We also provide Light to Medium Duty Roadside Service to include Tire change, Air, Jumpstart and Fuel. FAST, COURTEOUS & RELIABLE services at the LOWEST PRICES IN TOWN! Available most Holidays. Please Call 702-289-5555. Don't wait till you are stuck on the road. PLEASE PROGRAM THESE NUMBERS INTO YOUR CELL PHONE ADDRESS BOOK NOW in case of emergency. You'll be thankful you did later... Respectfully, Sergeant Smith, MSgt. US Air Force, Ret Phone: 702-289-5555 Nevada State Business License #NV20131153486 Additional Service Area - We will gladly come to all Del web properties, Summerlin, Anthem, Aliante, Centennial, Spring Valley, Henderson, Southern, Highlands, Rhodes Ranch & Seven Hills.

22 years in the business. install deadbolts, keypad locks, gate locks with welding if needed, cabinet locks, rekey houses, unlock houses, cars, safes, Install combo locks on houses and commercial doors panic devices gates and mobile welding to install locks on gates Repair locks all types. 24 hr service

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

11/15/2017

Excellent job and great service. I have used them and several times over the years.. I have never had a complaint with the service. I WOULD recommend the business to a friend, family member, neighbor or colleague!!!

Description of Work
Most of my jobs have been commercial, everything from replacing/adjusting panic bars to drilling safes and simpler jobs with rekeying locks and replacing door hardware.

Category locksmith,doors

10/20/2016

Success! Locksmith was prompt and very efficient will little interruption to my office. Everything works great.

Description of Work
One exterior lock replaced; one exterior lock re-keyed; 4 interior locks re-keyed.

09/19/2016

Great, finished within an hour of arriving.

Description of Work
Two locks re-keyed.

09/25/2015

This was a simple, straight-forward sale. However, I give a kudo to ABC Locksmiths for having the product in stock. Many locksmiths do not have this type of locking device.

Description of Work
The sales lady sold me a lock that covers the handle on a water faucet in order to prevent kids from turning on the water when I'm not at home.

09/21/2015

Terrific service. Instead of selling me a new lock, they recommended that I keep the existing locks that were superior but just needed a repair. I was very happy with this honest service.

Description of Work
Repaired my existing front door lock and gate lock.

Category locksmith,doors

Business & residential locksmith services. Safes. CCTV. Camera systems.