AAA One Stop Appliance Service

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

$50 off first time customers. Can not be combined with other discounts. What sets us apart from our competitors Associate longevity: Our technicians have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 21 years of experience ! Upfront flate rate pricing: This means you will never be surprised by a charge you were not expecting & it doesn’t matter how long the repair takes. That flat price means you pay for the job not the hours. Expertise: It takes a lot of effort to stay on top of all the changes & latest & greatest updates to your many in-home major appliances & various brands. We make certain to avail our associates to advanced training & technical support. A rating with the BBB: We’ve been a member since 1986 & are proud to say our A rating proves how much we care about our customers & our reputation. Servicing Las Vegas & the entire valley since 1990 meaning you can depend on us & our warranty to be here for you in the many todays & tomorrows of the life of your appliance no matter where you are. 1 year part and labor warranty: Above-industry-standard: We go above & beyond the standard 1 year warranty (in most cases) parts warranty afforded by the manufacturers & above & beyond the labor warranty offered by most other companies. Same day service: We can usually get out to diagnose & repair your appliance the same day you call us. You can schedule any time by talking to one of our friendly staff members. New to us? New to the Valley? We’d like to “earn” your business. 10% Military & Senior Discount: A little payback for those of you that have served us well in one way or another! Saturday service at no extra charge: We understand that you have a job or other commitments that might make it hard for you to be home during the week. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling. You can schedule early appointments, late appointments. We are also open on all holidays. Free service call with repair....

A Service Provider's profile image

+41 more images

appliance repair (168)small appliance repair (15)

08/29/2022

Stacey D.

I found AAA One Stop here on Angi.com, family owned with great service reviews. Mike was very quick to respond and friendly. Before he came he went through possible causes & potential costs with me. Luckily once he got here the cause was the lesser cost broken belt and not the higher control board. He was on time, quick to find and fix the problem, friendly and at a very reasonable cost. If you need an appliance repaired support the small family owned business Mike has, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Whirlpool dryer stopped mid cycle would not turn back on.

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

Thank you very much for taking time to write amazing review and anything else you need call or text me.

03/02/2022

Judith H.

Mike is an awesome repairman. Very professional and through with his work. Very prompt company. Thank you.

Description of Work
Replace water valve for ice maker

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

10/05/2021

Janett H.

We are delighted with the excellent service we received today. The technician arrived, diagnosed the problem and was able to fix it fairly quickly with the competent hands of experience. The price for the work was fair. We are so happy to have found this company and will hire them again when one of our household appliances gets ill.

Description of Work
Dishwasher stopped working in the middle of it's wash cycle

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Thank you very much for taking time to write wonderful review.

09/06/2021

ELAINE H.

It was the day before Thanksgiving and Mike returned my call. He was finishing a job and could come after 6. He called again to say he was on his way. He didn't have the part but lived close and went and picked it up. He saved the day. He couldn't have been nicer. Job well done.

Description of Work
Refrigerator & freezer stopped working. Mike replaced inverter board for compressor.

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Thank you for writing a wonderful review.

08/04/2021

Carol W.

Mike received the wrong part from the parts warehouse so he had to make a second trip the next day. He took it in stride. It was not a problem for us since the bottom icemaker was working. He quoted us a price and deducted $50 since it was an Angi referral. I would definitely hire him again for appliance repair. Arrived on time and was pleasant and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replace top icemaker in Samsung refrigerator

Cost $286.11

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

02/12/2021

A R.

Great, Mike was always on time and professional. Would use him any time I had a need in the future. Great service

Description of Work
door panel in refrigerator needed replaced

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

01/28/2021

Beverly S.

I am very pleased. Not only was the work done well and professionally, but the price was more than reasonable. I think they went over and above what needed to be done on a difficult project.

Description of Work
installation of a microwave/oven combo and haul away of the old unit

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

12/23/2020

Kenneth F.

Very professional. Responded on short notice after my home warranty company couldn't find anyone... came back next day with part and everything works:) Even though i have a home warranty service, i would use him again and pay out of my pocket.

Description of Work
Fridge stopped cooling

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/12/2020

RONALD G.

I contacted this person from the recommended Angie's List request. I called Mr. Camel and described my problem with a GE Profile refrigerator and he knew exactly what the problem was and how to fix it. He instructed me how to keep the foods cold and the freezer foods frozen and stated that he could fix the refrigerator the following day (GE had no openings for two weeks, clearly unacceptable). Mr. Camel showed up the next day on time, fixed the problem and explained the process to me. He also cleaned the coils and condenser while the refrigerator was pulled away from the wall. Because he knew his craft, the whole thing took only about 30 minutes and my refrigerator was back in action and functioning today. I was fortunate that he was the one that I called.

Description of Work
Refrigerator stopped working

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thank you I really appreciate it.

11/18/2020

Nicole R.

Mike was awesome! Services rendered were very satisfactory, efficient and quick. He made sure it was working before leaving! Highly recommended! Blessings to him and his family.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Thank you very much.

09/28/2020

Jean E.

I was very happy with the service performed by this company. The response time was super quick within minutes after each inquiry I had. Very professional and job performed excellently. I will definitely hire this company again for future work. This company is trustworthy, respectful and proficient. Much Mahalo Michael! -With Aloha, Jean.

Description of Work
Washing machine not draining.

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you I really appreciate that.

09/15/2020

Julie B.

It went very well. The work was done quickly and efficiently. The repairman was very professional. They costs were reasonable.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thank you.

08/15/2020

Ray P.

Found a simple answer and did a repair even though a piece was missing. Saved the price of buying a new unit. Great to see someone not taking advantage of a situation and actually trying to save the customer money. Really nice guy, very informative about appliances.

Description of Work
Ice cube maker not working

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Thank you.

06/24/2020

Wendy S.

Kichen Aid Refrigerator on/off switch replacement

Description of Work
Mike contacted me immediately and came the next day. He was able to turn on Refrigerator and ordered the part. Mike came the next day and installed the new switch. Mike was kind, courteous and helpful. Will certainly use this company for any further appliance service needs

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/29/2020

Candy M.

Great!!! Very professional my washer and dryer are 19 years old, they are so quiet, work great thanks again.

Description of Work
Repair washer and dryer

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

05/15/2020

Richard M.

Very well. Mike was on time and did an excellent job. He answered all my questions.

Description of Work
oven repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

05/12/2020

Angi B.

Very well. Mike was very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
fix washing machine and replace microwave

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

05/01/2020

Don D.

Outstanding service. Mike was awesome.

Description of Work
Replaced my Garbage Disposal

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

Thank you very much I appreciate that.

04/23/2020

John G.

Everything was excellent. I was astounded by his integrity. Definitely recommend him and use him in the future.

Description of Work
Michael gave a call. He walked me through steps and was able to fix myself over the phone. He told me if I could not get it working he would come the next day. I was able to fix it with his directions. He gave me great advice on how to service the unit in

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

Thank you I really appreciate it.

04/18/2020

Don D.

Thank Mike for the outstanding service. We appreciated your professionalism. I would highly recommend Mike for all your Handyman needs.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Thank you very much.

03/23/2020

Tommy S.

Mike was amazing. Dryer needed repair and Mike was incredible with scheduling, communication and service. Very highly recommend. Highly skilled and great guy. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

03/06/2020

Peggy K.

I would always call Micael if I have problems with any other appliance. He is fast, good and gives an excellent price for services. Will be letting my neighbors know how good he is.

Description of Work
Michael fixed my dryer.

Work Completed On 03/06/2020