AAA Doors Plus Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2006

sunnie dee

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Specializing in installation and repair of Entry, French, Interior, Sliding glass and even pet doors. AAA Doors Plus offers quick and reliable service from repairing a broken door lock to installing an elaborate set of custom French doors. Supplying you with style and security at your residence whether you're remodeling your home or building a new custom home, call AAA Doors Plus today to help you with all your door needs....

12/12/2020

Pat W.

Vic was great very professional and on time. Replaced the threshold and the piece on the side of the door with the bolts. Door is like new. I would definitely hire Vic again. Price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Threshold was cracked and door bolts would not stay up to latch the doors.

Category locksmith

10/26/2020

Dorla A.

He was on time and very professional.

Description of Work
The one lock was not done correctly but all the other locks were done correctly.

Category locksmith

09/02/2020

Mary M.

Vic was on time and professional. He fixed our patio slider rollers and gave us a great price. He then worked with us installing a dog door in a wall. Other companies wanted to charge us 3 times the price since they were were worried about electrical and a water pipe. There was never an electrical wire when the wall was opened and Vic was able to work with the pipe which was barely involved. Then we called him back to help us change out a door. He was there the next day and had it swapped out with the other one in 15 minutes. $185 slider rollers repaced, $230 Dog door, $100 Swap out doors

Description of Work
Vic installed a dog door, fixed our patio slider and changed out a door.

08/23/2020

jim S.

Vic was right on time, called when he was on the way over. He diagnosed the problem, and then went about replacing the wheels that the door rolls on, in the bottom runner of the door. He did a fantastic job. The door opens with 1 finger now, just like a brand new door. AAA Doors Plus was spot on with their repair, and Vic was a total professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
My sliding patio door was almost stuck shut, and very, very hard to open.

08/18/2020

Margaret P.

Very well, I'm very pleased with everything.

Description of Work
I needed 4 interior doors replaced

08/15/2020

Howard S.

Requested and contacted on Friday, work done on Saturday. Technician was friendly and professional. His work was done efficiently and with skill. He even fixed a problem with my front door even though it was not part of the work order. I will definitely keep his card on hand if I have any other door issues.

Description of Work
Door repair

07/22/2020

Anne D.

It didn't go at all !! I was stood up at least 3 times by Vic Potter. Always said "I'll call you.....I not far away, I'm in the area! So I waited. Day after day;call after call. Do not waste your valuable time waiting for this guy to get out of the bar!! Had to start all over. Need to come off of Annie's List!

Description of Work
Front door repair

07/06/2020

david G.

A real find. Quick responsive diligent friendly loves his work and very fairly priced. Over 50 years in Vegas and proud of it! I hope I need door work in future just to hire him again!!!

Description of Work
Rehang and refit entry door;order,pick up and install rear wooden door

Category locksmith, doors

06/16/2020

Jaime G.

Vic was very friendly and attentive. He was able to make the repair quickly and satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Iron security door& frame needed repair.

06/15/2020

Victoria P.

The owner of the company, Vic, is a breath of fresh air! Friendly, helpful, a great sense of humor and very, very professional. We are so pleased with the quality of his work and pleasant attitude. Thank you!

Description of Work
Install new interior bedroom door

10/16/2019

Leslie H.

So refreshing to have an actual craftsman perform necessary work. Vic was on time, knowledgeable, humorous, and professional. Wish I had hired him sooner. I will be using him for other projects for sure. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repair a sliding glass door, Quote on a security door.

09/24/2019

sharon G.

He is a door genius . Arrived on time, very professional. Would hire again for any problem . He even fixed my front door which hasn't worked since we moved in. So glad I checked Angie's list and found the best door guy in Vegas. Grade AAA plus

Description of Work
my glass patio door was stuck shut

Category locksmith, replacement windows, doors

08/22/2019

Deborah V.

Vic Potter was punctual, experienced, and a really nice guy. We called him on Wednesday afternoon and he came out the next morning, as promised. In less than one hour, he replaced the rollers and our sliding door was like brand new. Clean and efficient too. We enthusiastically recommend him to anyone whose patio doors are getting hard to slide open.

Description of Work
Sliding glass door rollers replaced.

07/03/2019

Kristen P.

I needed a sliding door repaired in a rental property. They were very responsive and I was able to get an appointment quickly. They went above and beyond by fixing a couple of other issues around the door for no additional cost. I'm very appreciative and will absolutely refer!

Description of Work
New wheels on sliding glass door

02/01/2019

Herb S.

Vic repaired a front door with a custom mahogany door. The Jam was broken due to being kicked in. The door is fixed perfectly and he adjusted two interior doors for no additional charge. High-quality repair all around!

Description of Work
Repair a door.

01/19/2019

Donna M.

He was on time and replaced what needed to be done and my 20 year old patio door is like new again. Money well spent.

Description of Work
Patio slider needed new track and rollers

01/03/2019

Russ J.

Vic was very expedient and helpful. Would recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
Fixed my broken French door

10/21/2018

maangelica G.

Sliding door closing properly now. 80 dollars for the work. He was prompt and professional Thanks

Description of Work
Repair of weather stripping of sliding door

10/13/2018

Gary V.

Excellent. He arrived at the appointed time, installed the insert, performed other door latch maintenance at no additional charge, gave us the Angie’s list discount, cleaned up and left.

Description of Work
Glass door inserted needed replacement as a result of a burglary.

09/17/2018

Jean D.

Vic Potter, the owner, was very professional. He recommended the rain glass inserts for the office which look terrific. He was on time for his estimate appointment and the day of the project. I would definitely hire AAA Doors Plus again.

Description of Work
Installed french doors with rain glass inserts and deadbolt lock on home office and replaced bedroom door and installed lock.

06/02/2018

Jo S.

Vic did a great job for us. He took the time to look the doors over and see what had to be done. He was able to fix it all and we were very satisfied. Would recommend him to anyone and would hire again.

Description of Work
Our sliding patio doors needed repair. One had glass that was pulling away from the frame and the other would only open half way.

05/15/2018

Sue P.

The technician was excellent! He diagnosed that the problem was that the metal part on the bottom of the door was getting caught on the plate on the floor. He adjusted the metal piece on the bottom of the door and it now closes perfectly. In addition, we had an interior set of french like doors which were not even on the bottom. Unfortunately, it was due to the fact that the floor isn't level and had nothing to do with the doors. He was able to shave down the bottom of the doors so that they are evenly spaced from the ground in order to compensate for the uneven floor.

Description of Work
One of the french doors leading out to our balcony was not closing properly.

03/28/2018

Tyler H.

Vic did an outstanding job on three doors for me. He did not charge to come out to do an estimate. He arrived on time and returned to complete the work when he said he would. He did not try to rip me off and he made suggestions for repairs that would not cost a fortune. He’s a very nice and honest guy and he does great work. It doesn’t get any better. Thanks Vic.

Description of Work
Worked on three entry doors that needed repairs

03/27/2018

Chris S.

I called at 10:00 am, he showed up at 2:00 pm as scheduled and the door is like new. Thanks Vic!

Description of Work
Repair 8’ sliding doors

12/20/2017

Jerry R.

all problems solved to my complete satisfaction. arrived promptly. would not hesitate to use him again. price very fair.

Description of Work
Latch & lock RE- adjusted air leeks removed

Category locksmith, doors

Sergeant Smith's Lockout & Roadside Svc Inc

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS AND OTHER VETERAN-OWNED BUSINESSES. An Angi SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for virtually every year since 2006. Including 2021! 22 years of active Military service with an additional 16 years of Locksmith experience. Specializing in: REKEYING of Commercial and Residential LOCKS (and making KEYS), WIRELESS HOME SECURITY CAMERAS (like RING), Commercial and Residential ELECTRONIC and SMART LOCK SYSTEMS, UNLOCKING of most vehicles, Commercial and Residential LOCKED OUTS, GARAGE REMOTES and Programming, Unlocking of SAFES (depending on the type), Unlocking of CABINETS and FILING DRAWERS. FAST, COURTEOUS & RELIABLE services at an affordable price! Feel free to call or text 702-289-5555 any time. Respectfully, Sergeant Smith, MSgt., US Air Force, Ret. Nevada State Business License #NV20131153486.

Offers by Sergeant Smith's Lockout & Roadside Svc Inc on Angi
    Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC

Window cleaning specialist. We help your window go from dirty to clean within a heartbeat. Remove all paint specs by scraping, get rid of water spots by scrubbing and diagnose any problems that your window may have. Freshen up your tracks with a nice smelling spray. Add our finishing touches to your screens with our screen magic, leaving them looking shiny. Leave call our office today to get an estimate at 702-324-7009. Something that puts us ahead of other companies in this line of work is that we're reliable and affordable. We have been working window cleaning for 8 years now within the state of Nevada. Owner-operated business that goes out in the field to get the work done as best as possible.

Offers by Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC on Angi
    Mattlock Locking Systems

Mattlock Locking Systems. 702-882-2587 Mattlock.net 22 years in the business. install deadbolts, front door handle sets, keypad locks, gate locks with welding if needed, cabinet locks, rekey houses, unlock houses, cars, safes, Mailbox lock, safety deposit box locks. Install smart locks, combo locks on houses and commercial doors panic devices, gates and mobile welding to install locks on gates Repair locks all types. 702-882-2587 is my Mobil number 24 Hour service. Visit our website: Mattlock.net

Offers by Mattlock Locking Systems  on Angi