A & P Painting & Roofing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2011

Family owned and licensed #0022932 and #0036959 since 1985 our company motto is Quality Materials & Professional Service. We do not take down payments or deposits payment is made when the work is complete. Additional service area:Clark County Las Vegas Henderson North Las Vegas Boulder City Green Valley Anthem & Summerlin....

Before

+16 more images

house painting (146)roofing (75)interior painting (22)pressure washing (42)stucco (38)driveway gate installation (11)water damage restoration (3)

07/14/2022

Peter B.

I would recommend A&P Painting as the best choice. Not only is the owner Peter Reid friendly, prompt, reliable and professional his estimate was the lowest among five we collected. Not only was his pricing the most competitive but his bid was the only to call out industrial grade material suitable for repainting pool and balcony decks. Additionally, his price included a high quality acrylic paint by Dunn Edwards, higher quality material than the other bids. When it came time to do the job, he put four men on the site and they performes the highest quality workmanship completing the entire project in one day. All work areas were protected against staining and the cleanup was completed perfectly. I worked in the home building industry for 22 years so I know quality material and workmanship when I see it. One can't do any better than A&P Painting and Roofing. Already highly rated by Angi before our job, our job just proves once again the rating is well deserved.

Description of Work
Complete exterior house paint job plus pool and balcony decks

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

05/10/2022

Marylin S.

excellent job, very professional , prompt to give estimate and begin the job. All of his workers were very good at protecting our property and performing their jobs.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

04/01/2022

Phill G.

Very impressed with Peter Reid and his team. Completed on the schedule set, with professionalism. Finished job inspection, to make sure you were totally satisfied. Will definitely use the services of A&P again.

Description of Work
Exterior paint and pergola stain

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

10/22/2021

Carolyn Z.

Fabulous! All the 5 star reviews are well deserved. Peter responded immediately to my request through Angi. Pleasant, knowledgeable, straight talking and fair, Peter gave me a quote on the spot. The price included stucco repair, power washing, taping off windows, and the excellent quality exterior paint for the house and gate and a small cinder block wall.. Once we signed the itemized contract, the process took three days to complete. One day to power wash the house, one day to let it dry, one day to tape it off and paint. Exceptional work from all involved! Peter, his son, Hector his foreman, and the crew. were extremely neat, clean, quiet, and professional. You couldn't ask for a better experience!

Description of Work
paint exterior of 1735 sq ft stucco house, gate, small cinder block wall

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, driveway gates

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

05/30/2021

Lori B.

A&P Painting is fantastic. This is our third time using them and each time I'm reminded why they were recommended and why we keep using them. We bought a new home about 6 1/2 years ago and they painted the interior. The exterior of our home was done by the builder and was this awful pinkish color- not what we selected. We tried to get the builder to correct it but we were told it was what we had picked (it clearly wasn't) and the color would "settle." If settle means get pinker and pinker, then that's what happened. I called Peter and explained my situation and my concerns that if we picked an exterior color it would look like what we wanted. He came to our home to give us an estimate. He said to call once I settled on a color. We had a slight delay with our HOA and had to choose from a different palate. I then painted samples on my wall- still fearful we'd have another pink episode- and Peter was kind enough to come out to the house, look at the samples and give me his professional opinion on how things would look. He did not push me into a color or judge our choices- he was very professional in helping me to decided what would look best. In short, I was a complete pain in the a$$ and he was extremely patient (more than my husband was at this point!). The weather was odd (very windy and some rain), so he set the expectation that he would call when he had his schedule. The weather had delayed his existing jobs. He called in a few days to set the times. His crew showed up 15 minutes early and started right at 7 am. By 11 am they had completed the majority of the house (4,000 sq feet, 1 story). They finished the touch ups and were cleaned up and out the door by 1 pm. Peter and his son Peter, Jr. both came by to check the progress and do the walk through. Hector, their crew manager is fantastic and gave me a timeline and kept me up to date throughout the day. My house looks perfect- the neighbors have been stopping by to compliment it. A&P was professional, considerate, efficient and the price was competitive. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior paint job, minor stucco repair

Category pressure washing, house painters, driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Review for A & P Painting & Roofing - 10120 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV - 39351611

04/16/2021

Lavone O.

Peter's team was fast, efficient and neat. There were no paint drops or over spray. The job was done in half a day and when they were finished everything was cleaned up and back in place. Excellent work! We recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of home

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/19/2021

Dax M.

Peter and crew did such an amazing job with our house. He replied to my inquiry, quoted the job, and finished it within a week of us first talking. Everything turned out better than expected and finished the house in a few hours. Amazing and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/23/2021

Steve W.

Peter and crew did a magnificent job painting our home. They pressure washed the house on day one. Came back a couple days later when dry, and scrapped where needed, repaired stucco where applicable, taped, primed, and painted our home in a day. The eves were so bad they gave them a second coat. They used top quality paint, applied with professional precision. I give this company an “A” rating and would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

12/10/2020

Trisha K.

Working with Peter was fantastic and so easy. I called for an estimate and he was over right away to go through everything and walk through each room with me. He clearly knows his paint and what it best for our dry climate. The estimate was very fair and the work was done just days later. Peter's team did impeccable work throughout my home with great attention to detail. I highly recommend calling Peter for any of your painting needs!

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

08/05/2020

Michael or Patt H.

They were professional, on time & did a great job. Power washed the house one day and painted the entire house in one day. Found where they had a little overspray. They came right out and corrected it. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the house

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/01/2020

Thomas T.

This was an enjoyable experience. I hire Peter's company after getting quotes from several prospective companies. Peter and his crew were friendly and professional. His was not the lowest bid but the defined work package was the most inclusive. T the crew started on time and finished on time and the results were spectacular. I'm renovating the interior in the fall and will be asking A&P to quote this work too. I would highly recommend this outfit to my friends.

Description of Work
Needed the exterior of my home painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

05/31/2020

Amalia S.

Affordable and professional service. A job well done, we’re happy with their work.

Description of Work
Home exterior painting.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/22/2020

Rafael V.

I contacted A & P Painting and Roofing to get a roof repair price for two of our properties. I scheduled an appointment with Peter to go over the jobs and get a proposal. Peter was the only roofer that returned my call. Peter was very knowledgeable and professional. We went over the job and he gave me a price to do the work. His price was very competitive and reasonable for what we were asking for. We scheduled the work and Peter began and completed the work as promised. The quality of the work was excellent and very clean. One of the things that impressed me about A & P Painting and Roofing was they were on the job all day every day until the work was complete. They treated my project as if it was the most important one they had. I actually saw Peter, the owner at our properties every day. A & P Painting and Roofing is without a doubt one of the best roofers we have ever worked with. Being a General Contractor who has worked with many roofers over the years that says a lot. We highly recommend A & P Painting and Roofing for all your roofing needs. We will be using them again on our next project. Thank you, Peter Rafael and Laura Valenzuela.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/15/2020

Tom J.

Very professional. On time for estimate, house washing and paint job. Team of 4 painters very courteous and fast. Covered everything very well - detailed. Painted entire house in one day. Quality job. Peter great to work with.

Description of Work
whole house exterior paint

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/12/2020

Richard and Lisa W.

From start to finish, all went well. Peter, the owner was on-site as scheduled to provide a quote. He and his team continued to arrive on-time for each task; i.e, pressure washing, minor stucco repair, prepping wood, primer and paint applications, and final cleanup. All acted in a professional manner and we couldn't be happier with the results. Peter has a great personality and showed pride in his team and the results delivered. I would definitely hire this company in the future.

Description of Work
Minor stucco repair and exterior painting of a single story home.

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/07/2020

Ann K.

Highly professional and skilled painting company! My house looks absolutely fantastic! They clean everything up and you have no worries! I would hire this company again. Can’t say enough good things about their work!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

05/07/2020

Felicia C.

He reached out to me quickly. We set up an appointment and he and his guy came assessed the damage, took detailed pictures and explained the problem completely. We agreed on a price and the work was completed just a few days later. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
They repaired the roof and preformed maintenance

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/12/2020

Sadie H.

Smooth.. 4 team painters arrived at 6:40am. Prepared the exterior of 2800 two story house. Repaired the upper deck floor. Repaired the stucco. Sanded the side door exterior trim where pups chewed and painted. Touch ups and clean up done by 3 pm. Peter checked it out. We agreed all was acceptable. Done. Reasonable price to boot.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

04/04/2020

Matthew C.

Excellent service and excellent work. They were fairly priced with the other estimates I got. Great guys to deal with and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

11/11/2019

John M.

Our home had the original 21-year old paint job on a two-story home. Peter Reid, Hector and the rest of the A&P team were truly excellent and exceeded all our expectations. Several other homes in our neighborhood were painted by different contractors. The others did not pressure wash the exterior before starting to paint as did A&P on our house. A&P assigned enough painters to the job to ensure completion in one day eliminating the inconvenience of multiple workdays. A&P offered both money-saving and aesthetic suggestions during the planning phase that resulted in a superior product. A&P accommodated our request for additional interior repair work (e.g. earthquake and water damage to bathroom walls and living room ceilings). A&P cleaned up after themselves and were always polite and professional. We are very pleased and proud of A&P's work. Lastly, Peter and his family are high caliber people who are hard to find today.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, stucco repair, exterior painting, interior crack repair.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

11/01/2019

Walter D.

Peter came out and provided a quote on the spot. We scheduled it for about a week later. The crew was great, pressure washed the first day and painted the second day. Quick, efficient, good price, and the crew was really good. We are very happy we chose A&P and would absolutely hire them again and recommend them for any painting.

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of house

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

10/04/2019

Dianne B.

Peter Reed of A&P roofing was wonderful. He called the next day after I requested an estimate on Angie's list, scheduled an appointment, and arrived promptly. The problem was resolved. I highly recommend him!!!

Description of Work
Repair of soffit

Category roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

10/03/2019

Barbara R.

Everyone we dealt with were great. They were very prompt and professional. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced shingles, painted exterior of house and clean and treat decks