A & P Painting & Roofing

Nevada: Contractors
05/31/2022

10120 W Flamingo Rd # 4-264

Las Vegas, NV 89147

Interior and exterior painting and roofing

Please call for more details.

Family owned and licensed #0022932 and #0036959 since 1985 our company motto is Quality Materials & Professional Service. We do not take down payments or deposits payment is made when the work is complete. Additional service area:Clark County Las Vegas Henderson North Las Vegas Boulder City Green Valley Anthem & Summerlin....

house painting (140)roofing (75)interior painting (22)pressure washing (38)stucco (34)driveway gate installation (11)water damage restoration (3)

10/22/2021

Fabulous! All the 5 star reviews are well deserved. Peter responded immediately to my request through Angi. Pleasant, knowledgeable, straight talking and fair, Peter gave me a quote on the spot. The price included stucco repair, power washing, taping off windows, and the excellent quality exterior paint for the house and gate and a small cinder block wall.. Once we signed the itemized contract, the process took three days to complete. One day to power wash the house, one day to let it dry, one day to tape it off and paint. Exceptional work from all involved! Peter, his son, Hector his foreman, and the crew. were extremely neat, clean, quiet, and professional. You couldn't ask for a better experience!

Description of Work
paint exterior of 1735 sq ft stucco house, gate, small cinder block wall

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters,driveway gates

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

05/30/2021

A&P Painting is fantastic. This is our third time using them and each time I'm reminded why they were recommended and why we keep using them. We bought a new home about 6 1/2 years ago and they painted the interior. The exterior of our home was done by the builder and was this awful pinkish color- not what we selected. We tried to get the builder to correct it but we were told it was what we had picked (it clearly wasn't) and the color would "settle." If settle means get pinker and pinker, then that's what happened. I called Peter and explained my situation and my concerns that if we picked an exterior color it would look like what we wanted. He came to our home to give us an estimate. He said to call once I settled on a color. We had a slight delay with our HOA and had to choose from a different palate. I then painted samples on my wall- still fearful we'd have another pink episode- and Peter was kind enough to come out to the house, look at the samples and give me his professional opinion on how things would look. He did not push me into a color or judge our choices- he was very professional in helping me to decided what would look best. In short, I was a complete pain in the a$$ and he was extremely patient (more than my husband was at this point!). The weather was odd (very windy and some rain), so he set the expectation that he would call when he had his schedule. The weather had delayed his existing jobs. He called in a few days to set the times. His crew showed up 15 minutes early and started right at 7 am. By 11 am they had completed the majority of the house (4,000 sq feet, 1 story). They finished the touch ups and were cleaned up and out the door by 1 pm. Peter and his son Peter, Jr. both came by to check the progress and do the walk through. Hector, their crew manager is fantastic and gave me a timeline and kept me up to date throughout the day. My house looks perfect- the neighbors have been stopping by to compliment it. A&P was professional, considerate, efficient and the price was competitive. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior paint job, minor stucco repair

Category pressure washing,house painters,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Review for A & P Painting & Roofing - 10120 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV - 39351611

04/16/2021

Peter's team was fast, efficient and neat. There were no paint drops or over spray. The job was done in half a day and when they were finished everything was cleaned up and back in place. Excellent work! We recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of home

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/19/2021

Peter and crew did such an amazing job with our house. He replied to my inquiry, quoted the job, and finished it within a week of us first talking. Everything turned out better than expected and finished the house in a few hours. Amazing and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/23/2021

Peter and crew did a magnificent job painting our home. They pressure washed the house on day one. Came back a couple days later when dry, and scrapped where needed, repaired stucco where applicable, taped, primed, and painted our home in a day. The eves were so bad they gave them a second coat. They used top quality paint, applied with professional precision. I give this company an “A” rating and would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

02/16/2021

We had a great experience with great results. Peter (owner) was onsite for the estimates and clearly detailed what they would do, provided pictures of damages, and was able to work schedules to fit everyone’s need. He provided pictures of completed roofing repairs and different stages throughout which was appreciated. Very knowledgeable of the HOA’s paint schemes and his crews were awesome. Very prompt, polite, and ensured we were satisfied with their results. We will definitely hire again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Roofing repair/underlayment replacement, whole exterior painted, and interior ceiling repair/painting.

Category roofing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

12/10/2020

Working with Peter was fantastic and so easy. I called for an estimate and he was over right away to go through everything and walk through each room with me. He clearly knows his paint and what it best for our dry climate. The estimate was very fair and the work was done just days later. Peter's team did impeccable work throughout my home with great attention to detail. I highly recommend calling Peter for any of your painting needs!

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

08/05/2020

They were professional, on time & did a great job. Power washed the house one day and painted the entire house in one day. Found where they had a little overspray. They came right out and corrected it. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the house

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/17/2020

They exceeded my expectations. On time, very professional, went out of their way to fo everything I asked and more. I highly recommend Peter and his crew. I've already had 3 neighbors tell me how beautiful our house is and it was just painted todsy!

Description of Work
House exterior paintong

Category house painters,driveway gates

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/01/2020

This was an enjoyable experience. I hire Peter's company after getting quotes from several prospective companies. Peter and his crew were friendly and professional. His was not the lowest bid but the defined work package was the most inclusive. T the crew started on time and finished on time and the results were spectacular. I'm renovating the interior in the fall and will be asking A&P to quote this work too. I would highly recommend this outfit to my friends.

Description of Work
Needed the exterior of my home painted.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Custom Exterior & Interior Painting, New Roofs & Roof Repairs, Elastomeric Coatings, Acoustic Ceilings, Drywall Repair & Texture, Stucco Repair, Heat Reflection, UV Protection, Foam Roofs, Broken Tiles, Wind Damage, Loose Shingles & Leaks

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check