A 1 ALL AMERICAN ROOFING

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2006

7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Ste. #9-297

Las Vegas, NV 89128

A Tri-State Roofing, Incorporated. DBA: A 1 All American Roofing. A 1 All American Roofing is a family owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience. We have proudly serviced the Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding communities for over 16 years! A good business reputation does not spring up overnight, but grows slowly and soundly, because it is rooted in the solid ground of customer satisfaction. We have worked hard for 30 years to gain such well deserved respect from our community. We are a family and we strive to help our customers in a way that we ourselves would want to be helped. This is a trait hard to find in a contractor. This is what separates us from the other contractors in our community. Family, fairness and the desire and dedication to satisfy your needs 100%! We offer senior and military discounts! You will deal directly with an owner at all times. Anyone you speak with is qualified to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We do not use salesmen. A Company Owner will inspect your roof and provide you with a professionally written Proposal detailing the scope of work proposed. Any questions or concerns you may have will be answered. No hidden costs, no gimmicks! All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed! We provide residential and commercial services. New roof, re-roof, wind damage, insurance claims, Home Warranty Accounts, H.O.A. Certified, Real Estate and Escrow Inspections and Certifications. We professionally install and repair every type of manufacture warranted roofing products, such as:shingles, tiles, torch-down, elastomeric coating, metal, etc. ALL WORK IS 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We offer senior and military discounts. All Proposals are free of charge. Real Estate Inspections and Roof Certifications are provided with a nominal fee. Call or e-mail us today to schedule a Free Estimate....

06/30/2017

Beatriz C.

The process went very well, I waited for the company to do my work at my home about 2 months. It was worth it! When the boys showed up to do the work, they did it in 2 days and they did an awesome job, they cleaned very good and my roof looks great. Lisa provided me with a copy of their license and insurance certificates during the inspection so it was easy to decide to go with them once I did my homework. I know I made the right decision to hire A 1 All American Roofing. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
You see, my house is not new so my roof got pretty damaged during the hurricane like storm we had in our Las Vegas valley March 2017. I got to it immediately after the storm, called places around my area. All kept telling me they were so busy and I had to wait. I decided to go with A 1 All American because I also heard that they were already repairing the roof of my co-worker's neighbor house and they were very happy with the results. My home had 3 old layers that had to be removed. My roof had to be replaced.

05/25/2017

Randy S.

Went well at first. Estimator was punctual and thorough, but the bid turned out to be over $3,000 higher than he told me it would be. (was that because I mentioned insurance?) The tear off went fine with the exception of roofing nails by the hundreds strewn all over my yard and driveways and at least 20% of them not retrieved by the roofers, even though they sent someone out special to finish the collection. My Family had to do that and we're still doing that. They were asked to not walk on the old flat roofs attached to the 2 buildings so as not to damage them. That was ignored from day one and even after I asked them several more times. The flat roofs were used as a staging area and thoroughfare. They ordered the wrong color of shingle and that added 2-3 day to the project. they used a small pancake compressor that could not keep up with the staple guns and cause the staples to only penetrate part way causing at least 15% of the overlaying shingles to be held up by the staple below, causing a very uneven roof and large pockets to catch the wind and be blown back to eventually break and cause more damage. The felt was applied in such a way as to cause wrinkling across the entire roof and seen through the shingles, a wrinkle pattern. There was caused a large depression near the ridge of the shop roof, in the sheeting, between 2 trusses. This was caused by either the roofers or the shingle loaders of the roofing supply Co. But neither claimed to be the cause, though the depression was not there before. This is already a book and I have a continuing list of items that A1 was repeatedly attempted to resolve, though I became unwilling to pursue further "fixes" as their fixes were more often than not made worse in some surprising way. There Fix person they consistently sent to resolve issues was in no way qualified to make the fixes, as he continually demonstrated. I have read good reviews on here about this Co. and cannot believe that these were the same folks that worked on my roofs. Buyer beware!

Description of Work
Replaced roof on home and home shop after big wind, covered by insurance.

05/19/2017

P.W. C.

Front start to finish A1 All America was great. I liked Dave (the owner) the first time he came to give me an estimate. He wasn't a salesman, like some of the others who gave estimates, he's an experienced roofer. The estimate ($6000) wasn't the lowest but real close. (The highest estimate from another company was $9500!!!) He gave me the option to upgrade to 3D shingles for about $450 more. We did. Longer warranty and much better looking. There was a charge of $140 to replace 4 sheets of damaged plywood. The crew that did the installation was amazing. They stripped roof down to the plywood. Two layers of asphalt shingles. The bottom layer, about 40 years old came off in little pieces. In spite of that and a sudden afternoon thunderstorm, they had the roof stripped and felted in a day and a half. The shingles were installed in a day. That included the house, garage and porch. They cleaned up and left the Property in better shape that is was when they arrived. We did run into one problem. The company that A-1 contracts to deliver the shingles damaged our driveway. A- 1 contacted them, helped me get in touch with their insurance company and continued to follow up until we had a settlement. The owners, Dave and his wife, Lisa, have served Las Vegas for around 30 years. Their quality of work, integrity have earned them a well deserved reputation. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Our old roof had had it and we needed new roofing.

Thank you for the kind review. We work with our customers in a way that we ourselves would expect to have. (I think I said that properly). We appreciate all our customers. Thank you again. Dave and Lisa

11/28/2016

Christina P.

So far, so good. Haven't had enough rain to see if it corrected the problem, but I have a warranty. I thought price was high, but it was a trade-off for the responsiveness and professionalism of the company. You get what you pay for...

Description of Work
Reroof of a patio cover.

07/01/2016

Rodolfo S.

"A-1 All American Roofing" will definitely be our go to business for any roofing needs. We contacted Lisa regarding a minor repair issue and she was honest when she explained that it would be less expensive to us to hire a handyman to fix the problem. If there were more companies like this - who treated customers with respect and honesty - people wouldn't feel so intimidated when they have issues with their home.

Description of Work
Minor roof repair

02/15/2014

ernesto S.

I was lucky to have hooked up with this family owned company.As an out of state ,part-time Vegas resident I could have stayed in town for only few days ,thus I was an ideal candidate for overpricing and/or lack of quality work..David and Lisa accommodated their schedule to my needs and the repair work went smooth and fast .I think the price charged was fair and competitive I was given everything in writing,every little detail was listed and explained ,they also e-mailed me several pictures of the problem areas with tiles removed.So if you notice water stains in your ceiling after a strong wind/rain storm,do not panic, call Lisa or David,they will earn your business.

Description of Work
Roof Tiles Repair

Thank you so much for the kind words. We believe Customer Service plays a big roll in the overall scope of work we do. We do our best to work with our customers. We were happy to accommodate your flight schedule and short stay here in town. And we are pleased we were able to complete your work before you had to leave. I want you to know that it was a pleasure working with you. I enjoyed each time we spoke. We appreciate all our customers but you were especially funny and I enjoyed our conversations! We are not a 9:00 to 5:00 company! We're a family and are happy to help our customers out. Our crews are superior and go over and above expectations to make our customers happy as well. It's been a pleasure working with you. Please call us if you ever need additional assistance. Thank you! Lisa

07/23/2013

Olga B.

The only drawback was that it took about 6 weeks to schedule the work date, but the roof had been temporarily repaired before this work was done. AAR was very professional, fair, and, thorough.

Description of Work
Completed a modified bitumen roofing system.

We apologize for the wait to have your work completed. You contacted us during the monsoon season and during rains and winds. We received many, many calls and perform the jobs on a first come/ first serve basis. If you have a situation that demands the work to be done immediately (IE:Escrow or Insurance Policy Renewal) we do everything possible to accommodate your requirements. We appreciate your kind words and it was a pleasure to work with you!

07/27/2012

Warren L.

Overall the experience was excellent. The Cohens are a very efficient team.

Description of Work
We purchased a home in Henderson that needed repairs. A1 Roofing was called to give us aninspection and estimate for the repair. We had already done an whole house inspection butjust wanted be sure that we knew the damage to the roof. Mr. Cohen came out with short notice and took a look at our roofand the ceiling of the patio. We told him what we had learned from thewhole house inspection. He confirmed that report and said that he wouldsend us an estimate of repair. He did not charge us for the inspection eventhough he did get up on the roof. I was very impressed by his willingness totake a look at the roof and not charge us a fee. He sent us the estimate of repair quickly detailing how he would takecare of the repair. Mr. and Mrs. Cohen are professional and work withyou to complete the work in a timely manner. My husband and I will definitely use them in the future if we have any other needed repairs.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It's nice to know that our personal dedication is appreciated. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction. We work with our customers to make the process more understandable and do what we can to simplify the process. From our first introduction to the completion of our work, we are available to provide you with professional services with a family trust. This is the difference between "family" owned vs "business" owned. Your comments and concerns are important to us. We will do everything possible to satisfy your needs. Welcome to our family!

04/21/2012

Sheila W.

They are family owned. I think that they were very concerned about the service and not about how high they could charge. The price was reasonable. We have recommended them to other people. They were very prompt. The were also very safe on the room.

Description of Work
I had A1 All American Roofing replace a cracked shingle.

Thank you for the kind review. We are a close family and take pride in our reputation. Our business isn't all about the money. We work hard to provide you with professional services and a family atmosphere. We have been working together for over 30 years and our son Adam is already taking our Company to the next level. He hopes to add another 30 years to our reputation! We welcome you into our family when we work with you. It makes the process much easier when we have your trust. We work hard to satisfy our customers 100%! Thank you!

05/18/2006

JEFFREY M.

I am assuming the people from A 1 Roofing did their job right because my roof no longer leaks. I myself never have gone up there and never will. I have to trust others and take their word for it until I come across another problem. The people they sent out were very nice. Therefore, I think I put my trust in the right company.

Description of Work
A 1 Roofing was called out to my home to repair a leek on my roof top.

Yes, you made a great decision when you chose A 1 All American Roofing! It pleases us to know that you value our professionalism and reputation. We work hard to satisfy our customers and we will do whatever it takes to complete a job with a satisfied homeowner! Thank you for the trust in our family!

Shamrock Home Inspection

Shamrock Home Inspection prides itself in providing Top Quality Professional Home Inspections under the Highest of Standards. Attention to detail, your safety, and honesty are key attributes of the inspection process provided. Shamrock Home Inspection offers the most comprehensive and complete Home inspection possible. As one of the premier home inspection companies serving the Las Vegas, and all surrounding communities including Pahrump. Shamrock’s goal is to provide our clients thorough, complete, and timely inspections, with the most comprehensive and informative reports possible. Shamrock’s experienced, qualified and well trained inspectors places your satisfaction and safety above all else. Our passion for performing detailed, thorough home inspections for our clients shows in our product and our continual five (5) star ratings. After the inspection, we remain available for any questions or follow up that may be required.

Titan Exteriors

We specialize in exterior pressure washing(driveways, sidewalks etc) and soft washing (house wash, car detail) in Mohave county and The Las Vegas metropolitan.

Rhino Roofing LLC.

At Rhino Roofing, we believe there's no such thing as a "Small job", if it's re-roofing a commercial building or doing a repair on a residential roof, we do the job right the first time. We have been serving our neighbors throughout the Las Vegas, NV area since 2017 State License #0082310. We specialize in all phases of the roofing process. http://www.rhinoroofingllcnv.com

General Remodeling

All types of roofing working with shingles, tiles, torch-down (Flat Roofs), metal, elastomeric coating, all roofing applications that are manufacture warranted. We offer a variety of services such as full re-roofs(roof replacement), all repairs, maintenance, debris & animal waste removal, roof certifications and roof inspections for escrow needs (nominal fee applies for Inspections and Certifications) Insurance claims It is our goal to satisfy! Free Estimates. Senior and Military Discounts!

- Application of hot tar or foam. - Bird and/or Pest Control and Removal - Gutter installation, repair and cleaning