HERITAGE ROOFING

With Angi since August 2010

Great Basin Roofing LLC

Reno's Roof Repair Specialist Great Basin Roofing LLC is your source for residential and commercial roofing systems in the Washoe Valley and Northern Nevada. Our services include professional roof installations, repairs, certifications and roof maintenance . We also offer seamless gutters, gutter guards, and emergency repairs. We work with only the best products in the industry and take time to deliver only quality work. We guaranteed the best in products, service and installation. A new roof from Great Basin Roofing LLC will improve your curve appeal and also your home's value! DON'T RE-ROOF IF YOU CAN REPAIR YOUR ROOF!

DaBella - Reno

DaBella is the leading home improvement company in the United States. We work with you to create value in your home by providing outstanding service and premium products for roofing, siding, windows, and bath replacement systems.

CTR Roofing LTD.

CTR Roofing LTD. is committed to providing the best roofing service possible at the best price. Whether you need an inspection, repairs, or a new roof we can provide many options that fit your need, budget, and schedule. With over 20 years of experience we stand by our work and strive to provide the best customer service.

10/13/2014

Nails came through the ceiling. It was finally fixed to look back to normal which took 3-4 visits. I did have to buy a product to cover the holes as simply painting did not do the job. I was disappointed that not all the clean-up was not done. Yes, it was small stuff, but I thought that should have been included. I continue to find small old pieces that were removed from the roof.

Description of Work
Flat roof was replaced. Found 5 rotten boards which needed to also be replaced which increased the price, of course.

03/06/2013

They came on time. They were very friendly and very professional. I was happy that they came. They were recommended by two different people.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Heritage Roofing for roofing.

01/15/2013

It was an excellent experience. They were on time. It was highly satisfactory. They did a very good job. They used my own materials. They got the job done. It was just what you pay people to do. They did it exactly right. The price is very competitive. I have used them before for that reason. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Heritage Roofing for roofing services a couple of times. I had the last work done last September. It was just a small roof repair.