Upright Garage Door Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2006

713 Canyon Country Cir

Henderson, NV 89002

With over 30 years of experience, our family-owned and operated company specializes in garage door service, installation, and repair. We will provide you with fair and honest pricing, quality work, and exceptional customer service. We sell and install Wayne Dalton, Clopay, and Amarr garage doors. We are an authorized Genie dealer that can meet your needs with Lift Master and other other garage door opener brands. Included in garage door repairs, we service springs, cables, rollers, hinges, panels. Our operating repairs include remotes, gear systems, logic boards, sensors. Contact Upright Garage Door Services today for a consultation at your home for absolutely no cost to you. Increase your security, fit your needs, and fit your budget! Licensed for all of Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Contractor's License #046766...

08/26/2020

Stephen/Anita S.

Very, very good. Very professional outfit to do business with. Only wish we had more like them in LV..Both the office staff and the installer were first class.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener motor

Category garage doors,doors

Thank You so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to post a review for us. We are very grateful. Sooooo Appreciated!

03/25/2019

Patricia H.

They were very responsive, gave us a quote and a time to install and all went very well. We have used them in the past and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a new garage door installed.

Thank You Kindy For The Review. We Greatly Appreciate It

07/30/2017

Jay B.

hey arrived on time and quickly repaired the problem.

Description of Work
Fixed garage door that was out of alignment.

12/12/2016

David Z.

Called Juanita inquiring about pricing and she was rude and impatient. I said goodbye and hungup.

Category garage doors

I do have a response for this gentleman...He was extremely aggressive in manner..I found it almost impossible to communicate with him..At one point..I felt like I should just end the conversation but I tried to hang in there...Sometimes personalities just clash..I strive to be as knowledgeable as possible, but at times the customer seems to think he knows more than a person who has been in the business for 35 years...If anyone reads all of the other reviews we have.. I'm sure it will be evident that this call was a difficult one...I feel bad that we were not able to do business but I ALSO am human, not perfect...so I will just leave it at that and hope he was able to get what he needed elsewhere.

12/10/2016

Jennifer J.

Wonderfully! Ryan gave me back my garage & the ability to park in it! :)

Description of Work
Fixed my garage door!

09/09/2016

Launa M M.

I referenced the monthly Angie's List book to select a provider & selected Upright because of their years of experience listed. When I called they were helpful in offering suggestions, checked their schedule & advised they would be out the same day. They arrived at the promised time, identified the issue and resolved. This is a family owned & run company the responder talked to me about my existing unit and suggested replacement but created no pressure. I was very satisfied with response and resolution.

Description of Work
Garage door would not close & it of course was an emergency because I need to get to work

07/25/2016

Heidi W.

They are excellent. They are very reasonable and very honest. I've been using them for about 15 years. They are just absolutely fabulous. It's a father, son combination and they are very dedicated. I can't say enough good. They are probably one of the better companies I've worked with in the valley.

Description of Work
We were having problems with airplanes coming over at the air force base so they came over and just helped us with that.

07/25/2016

Heidi W.

This are my go to guys. They are always an A.

Description of Work
I used Upright Garage Door Services to install another electric door. They have also put in a whole new system, key pad and repaired panels.

06/22/2016

ALISSA M.

The door wouldn't open. Larry replaced the broken piece. He said we would need new rollers in the future. We decided to have them replaced now. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door.

06/09/2016

Steve S.

Excellent, very efficient friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced door opener

Martin Garage Doors of Nevada

We specialize in cost effective repair of existing doors and offer the largest selection of new garage doors in the State of Nevada. We guarantee your satisfaction with 1000's of satisfied customers. Contractor License #77056. Since 2002 we've been providing fast repair service for all brands of doors. We also have a huge selection of high-quality new doors for every budget. Visit our parts department and showroom. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work, and use only factory authorized parts to work on your door - no factory seconds or used parts. We take cash, checks, or cards and we also offer easy financing. We are a group of certified technicians and we strive to raise the bar in what we do. We're all family guys and gals who enjoy being and dealing with good people who value quality workmanship. Your time is valuable so we do our best to show up on time. We treat you in the same professional way we like to be treated when dealing with successful winning businesses. Fully accredited and certified by the Institute for Door Education & Accreditation. Nevada contractors license #77056 and 77057. Specialties -Same day repairs -Insulate your existing garage door -New garage doors -Ultra-quiet openers. -Broken spring repairs with lifetime warranty -FREE design assistance to match your home -Smart phone apps - phone becomes a remote. -Wind damage repairs. -Garage door remotes and batteries

Offers by Martin Garage Doors of Nevada on Angi
    All Access Garage Door Co LLC

All Access Garage Door Co. LLC is family owned by lifelong Las Vegas residents. We are trusted by the members of our community, and this is shown by the fact that most of our revenue is from word of mouth referrals and repeat customers. While some of our competition will try to get in the door with lowball pricing and then upsell or even pitch unnecessary work, All Access Garage Door Co. LLC offers only honest, up-front pricing. We never up-sell or recommend repairs and products that our customers don’t need. With over twenty-five years of experience installing and repairing garage doors and openers, our technicians provide fast, efficient service to get your work done quickly and minimize the interruption to your busy schedule. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC always provides the highest quality service so that you don’t need to worry about your family’s safety or theft of your valuables because of a broken or stuck garage door! The State of Nevada has tight regulations for contractor licensing, and garage doors are no exception. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC has a Nevada C-3D Overhead Doors contractor’s license required to install and repair garage doors — something most handymen do not have! We are also bonded and insured.

Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas

We are Always Open 24/7- 2 Hour Service Guaranteed! Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas is a locally owned and operated full service garage door company. We repair ALL BRANDS of Garage Doors & Openers, and carry a full line of New Garage Door Styles. We have been in business since 2000 and have over 100,000 satisfied customers in the local Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding areas. We offer same day installation of New Garage Doors and 2 Hour Installation of New Openers. 24/7 Live Operator- Call Now! In addition, we carry a full line of new garage doors and garage door openers, with all the latest styles and colors to choose from. A new garage door could make a dramatic impact on your residential home appearance. Our Certified Technicians will be happy to show you all the options and help you make the right decision for your home and budget. At Precision Garage Door Las Vegas, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. We have a live operator 24/7. We dispatch a technician to your home within 2 hours guaranteed, even on nights, weekends and holidays.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check