Ultimate Concrete, LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2009

1575 West Horizon Ridge Parkway

Henderson, NV 89012

The Experts In The New Shell System New Stamp/Stamp Overlay Restoration Process - Technology prevents removal and replacement of existing stamp proprietary products "POLYMER BASED MICRO TOPPING "SHELL" Gives a new base to start from. Re-stain it in any colors. Top Sealant is a one part, clear, aliphatic UV stable urethane. An extremely durable and lasting shine that only needs resealing every 3 to 5 years. Ultimate Concrete specializes in concrete coatings designed to make your first impression a memorable one. We will restore and beautify your existing concrete driveway, sidewalk, garage, patio and pool deck surfaces. Available coatings range from Cool Deck, Epoxy's, Urethane s, Acid Staining an a variety of stamped concrete overlays. At Ultimate Concrete we take great care and pride in the services we provide to our clients in the greater Las Vegas area. Remember, whether it's residential or commercial Ultimate Concrete has a concrete solution for you....

08/21/2019

Bob A.

Ultimate Concrete is a very professional company and the owner Kurt outstanding with communicating and doing the job in a timely manner. The work crew friendly and did a good job. I would recommend this highly.

Description of Work
Pool deck and back patio

Category pressure washing, stamped concrete, patios

07/03/2019

Larry F.

Just had my pool deck re-coated. The finish product is and looks fantastic and only took three days to complete. The old product was completely ground off to the bare concrete, acid etched, pressure washed, product applied and painted. It should be noted that they used quality material and most importantly, the crew took such care in their work as if they were actually doing the work on their own pool. Very honest contractor and I would recommend them. Larry F. July 3, 2019

Description of Work
Resurface pool deck

Category decks

04/12/2019

Marygrace S.

Kurt and his crew did a wonderful turn-key job! Removed all patio furniture and other paraphernalia before starting and replacing after completion. Also tore out large piece of carpet and disposed of it. They covered the pool and masked all adjacent surfaces. Job took 3 days and it looks fantastic!! These guys are true professionals. Their attention to details was impressive. Clean up was to our liking (we are very particular). They probably aren’t the cheapest but there workmanship is impeccable. Don’t haggle, just say “yes” and enjoy the happy results for many years.

Description of Work
Replaced Cool Deck covering around pool. This involved grinding off old covering, acid wash, reapply cement spackle, apply Cool Deck coating. This gives a low-slip surface that can be walked on in any heat

Category stamped concrete

[Member Name Removed] AND JEROME - THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS . YOU ARE SOME OF THE NICEST AND CLASSY PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND WORKED FOR IN 20 YEARS . SINCERELY , KURT TALK TO YOU ON FRIDAY 11/1/2019 AT 9:OO AM

03/31/2019

Linda J.

Fantastic. Price was quoted ahead of time. Full description of work to be done was listed and kept by me so we could follow what was happening. Workers were meticulous about not causing any damages to property. The beauty and color of the work was great. The price was a little high for me and my pocket book, but the workers earned it and the job turned out beautiful. I wouldn't hire anyone else to this kind of job.

Description of Work
Needed to repair driveway and patio

Category concrete repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] ! You guys are classy people and we're a pleasure to work for ! Kurt

10/27/2018

Susie K.

We had a wonderful experience with Mark and Kurt's team, including Mark and Kurt. Everyone was so professional, prompt, and highly experienced. The process took 3 days to complete. Anyone looking for a reputable and highly motivated team of contractors, look no further for any of your surface problems. Wish we had enough money to redo out entire patio around the pool. Our driveway is huge! 3-4 cars can sit side by side and still be able to walk around the cars. It's also quite long as well. Our walkway goes all around the front of the house up to the front door.

Description of Work
Very large driveway and walkway restored, cracks repaired, expansion joints, staining

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, pressure washing

09/26/2018

Carol E.

Whenever I hire someone to do work at my house, I need trust, honesty, and professionalism even more than the lowest estimate. I needed my pool deck resurfaced and, after getting a few estimates, I hired Ultimate Concrete to do the job. Kurt came out first to assess the job and give an estimate. I met Mark a couple of times, too. All the guys with Ultimate Concrete were great, from top to bottom. Give them a call. You won't be sorry. I was 100% satisfied with the work done, as well as how friendly and professional they are.

Description of Work
Complete resurfacing of pool deck

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, stamped concrete

08/29/2018

Peter C.

At first the surface color was uneven and spotty. Contractor re-stained and sealed the concrete surface at no cost. Final result was excellent.

Description of Work
Concrete backyard

08/15/2018

Kathleen B.

Beautifully and they are extremely neat with all clean-up.

Description of Work
we had our walkways, driveway and patio re-painted

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways

08/01/2018

Bill M.

Guy made it out for the estimate but said couldn't do the work for 6 months.

Description of Work
Stamped or colored concrete

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

I FEEL THE NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING BUSY . WE WORK HARD AT STAYING BUSY BY PROVIDING A SUPERIOR PRODUCT AT A FAIR PRICE . SORRY MR [Member Name Removed]

07/22/2018

Danelle G.

Requested an estimate to pour concrete in approximately 600 sq ft area. Mark showed up and provided the estimate the back of a business card. His quote was the highest of the 3 estimates obtained. In general, I prefer a written quote unless the person has been referred by someone I know.

Description of Work
Pour concrete in front courtyard

05/17/2018

Tami B.

Mark Davis and is Ultimate Concrete team were fantastic! Thank you. We contacted Ultimate Concrete to re-stain and re-seal our pool deck and patio. The team did an excellent job. Prompt, courteous, professional, and they did what they said they would do-- fantastic in our book! What made it even better was Mark and his team stepped in and fixed a job started by another contractor. The previous contractor's work was poor and still not finished after over two months time. Ultimate Concrete completed the work in two days and it looks great. Plus there is a three year warranty. Thank you Mark and the Ultimate Concrete team!

Description of Work
Pool Deck and Patio Re-Stain

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

01/12/2018

Joe G.

The team was very professional, courteous and clean. It was done at a great price and the finished product is worth every penny. They communicated well during the job and worked with me to get the color just right. In the end it looks amazing and I certainly feel comfortable recommending Ultimate Concrete to anyone. I am thinking of doing a backyard bbq this year and no question I will be using them.

Description of Work
Concrete Pool Work

10/27/2017

Ellen H.

Great. Mark is hands-on, professional, honest and all around great guy. His employees were polite and very skilled. I am so glad we hired Mark and his group. Our driveway, walkway and back yard look beautiful and should last for many years. My price may seem a bit high compared to others on this website, but for the amount of concrete we had, we consider it a very good price. We researched extensively and interviewed a couple contractors. So glad we chose Mark and Ultimate Concrete.

Description of Work
Stain and Seal a very large amount of stamped concrete. Lots of concrete in the back yard and a very large driveway and walk way in the front.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

09/14/2017

George M.

Excellent. Mark, the supervisor, is great to work with. Responsive to all my OCD request and I am very particular. His crew is also very professional and meticulous. This is the third job I have hired them for and they always give outstanding results.

Description of Work
Refurbishing and coloring driveway and front porch

09/11/2017

Jenny M.

Kurt and his crew did an excellent job!! Very fast workers and it looks beautiful. The nice thing too is Ultimate Concrete has a guarantee on their work, which a lot of companies DO NOT..

Description of Work
We had our driveway bands, sidewalk and entry way resurfaced and color stained.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

08/26/2017

William C.

Super...if I could rate these guys higher I would. They not only did a fantastic job, the communication and professionalism were spot on.

Description of Work
Removing old cool deck and resurfacing with cool deck around pool and staining under patio

Category concrete repair, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

THANKS WILL - LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE

07/25/2017

James E.

Excellent quality! Done ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Re-surface, stain, seal pool deck and driveway.

Category concrete driveways, pool cleaners

06/17/2017

Holly J.

This company is top notch. The owner has a wonderful, happy, honest personality, and is very professional. The crew that did the work was meticulous and worked with me on getting the color just right. Everyone did an outstanding job and was great to work with. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I had my driveway stained.

06/02/2017

Lawrence R.

It was wonderful!! All relatives and neighbors came over and seen the results; everyone was just thrilled by the new paint and the fill work. One neighbor said '... those ugly grooves are gone, it looks like one big area instead of a bunch of little add-ons...'. After a week; we felt the surface was a bit too slick for around the pool area. We called Kurt and he came out the next day. We splashed water on the deck and and he agreed it was too slick for safety. He scheduled the same crew to come out and add a top coat with fine grit to prevent slipping. This resolved the issue very well. Now it looks pretty and is safe too..!! This should last another 10 years.

Description of Work
They re-coated the patio and pool decking. The pool was first covered with plastic material. The 25-year old Cool Deck and 12 year old paint job was ground off the patio using hand grinders; with vacuums to hold down dust. The bare concrete was acid washed, and cleaned. Several cracks and grooves were epoxy filled and ground. They applied a base color coat, added color chips, and a clear coat sealer.

Category concrete repair, epoxy flooring, patios

05/17/2017

David B.

It went very well. Very professional, very prompt, and very clean and detailed work. The garage floor looks fantastic and is now very easy to clean and maintain. Mark was very knowledgeable and correspondence and execution of job was seamless.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor coating on garage floor. Also consulted on pool deck and will provide review when job is completed.

Category pool cleaners, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

05/13/2017

David G.

What a wonderful company. The Team is very professional my home looks so beautiful. What a find. No one will be disappointed with their work.

Description of Work
Grinding, acid etch and power washed. Repairs made. Stained and clear urethane with Anti-slip in driveway and walkway. New texture and top coated on back pool deck.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

04/03/2017

Anne C.

The entire project went smoothly and exceeded our expectations. Cell workers were professional, courteous and cared about the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Resurfaced courtyard and driveway. Resurfaced backyard pool decking, walkway, patio and gazebo.

12/21/2016

Peggy G.

They did a professional job and showed up on time, cleaned up the area and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
Update, repair & restore faux finish large random flagstone with new color and clear coat.

12/13/2016

christopher D.

Told him I was ready to get started on the pool coping. All in all I had maybe $13,000 in work to do. The coping was maybe $2500 worth of work. I wanted to see their quality of work before I gave them the rest. He wasn't interested... I do a lot of real estate transactions and remodels - too bad, Seemed professional- knew his stuff and showed up to our appointment early. Disappointed I found out that he's one of those guys. In my experience, the guys that aren't interested in helping customers or in really earning the business even if that means getting started with smaller jobs tend to be problem sub-contractors down the road.

Description of Work
Came out and gave me and estimate on 3 projects about 13k$

Category concrete repair

[Member Name Removed] presented the work on 3 projects and it was priced on that basis . notice how he speculates that the" coping was maybe " $ 2500.00 . the coping as a stand alone would have been approximately $4200.00 . [Member Name Removed] knows that he should describe the work as a stand alone or all together , He is a contractor . The cost of transportation , staging for a project and clean up are a huge component of cost . These cost are difficult to amortize over one project vs three . Yes i was on time , he was 15 minutes late . maybe he shouldn't complain about the tooth pick in my eye but worry about the log in his .

12/12/2016

KENNETH H.

Had two small jobs. Went through the hassle of taking pictures and then going back and measuring crack. When I called in and gave them the info, I was told that it did not meet their minimum charge of $2,500.00. So this was a waste of my time. Had they told me it would be a minimum charge of $2500, I would have found someone else.

Description of Work
Concrete repairs on house

Category concrete repair

dear ken , i don't think that you wasted your time by knowing the lineal footage of the cracks in your concrete and the pictures of the concrete cracks , afterall it is your concrete . i'm certain that you reached out to other contractors using that same lineal footage and the pictures and you probably heard quite a few suggest that it was to small of a project . i do my best to assist people in solving problems and until i learn of the projects you really don't know how to respond .