Tubby's Tub & Tile

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2012

100 W Middleton Dr

Henderson, NV 89015

Repair and Refinish porcelain, fiberglass, cultured marble, tile, formica and acrylic (thermal plastic), bathtubs, showerpans, sinks, enclosures, countertops and vanities. We are licensed and bonded!...

10/24/2019

Tabatha H.

FOR FURTURE CLIENTS!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE CALLING!!! So I called this company for them to come look at the very small crack in my tub. The crack is about a finger length. A girl showed up at my house to take pictures last Thursday 10/17/19. So I can get an estimate. I called on Monday (10/28/2019) because I didn't hear anything back I figured it would take a few days to get a quote or whatever right. So then they told me the job would be 325.00 dollars to fix. I figured based off the other reviews I went ahead and scheduled for them to come out today 10/24/19. Jennifer CSR told me as I was scheduling the appointment the time frame was going to be between 11 to 1 I was ok with that. She also stated loud and clear a couple times that she was going to have them call me 30 min before the arrival time. Heres where I started to get worried I never got a call. I called them a couple times around 12:45 PM and no answer. I got a knock at my door at 1:02 PM. A gentlemen who showed up at my door smelt like booze took a picture of the tub and told me that he only fixes the crack and there's another guy that comes and smooths out the surface but he is held up at a different house for about an extra hour. Mind you Jennifer stated because of the small crack that the job should only take about 2 hours. So I called the Tubby's Tub and addressed my concern regarding no phone call and late show up just to see if they can do anything about the price. She then said she would call the tech and call me back. When she called me back she said she went ahead and cancelled the whole job!!! Yes read that again. So instead of working with me and my inconvenience. She didn't even want to take 5.00 dollars or 10% off they decided that it was best that they cancel the whole job... All because Jennifer made a mistake on her side and didn't leave any notes regarding a phone call to me. Best way to handle their situation was to cancel. Which I'm HAPPY because instead of paying 325 for a small job. I'll be looking else where for probably better work, better customer service and cheaper pay! I don't recommend this company to any one. Here I was thinking that being a real estate agent. I would be able to add them to my list of go to people to recommend for my clients. This is not going to be the case!! Don't waste your time I had to miss a full days worth of work all for them to cancel anyways!!! Way to go Jennifer and Michelle I'm glad I can take my business else where. For the future as a business owner to business owner you should always acknowledge your wrongs and take ownership to create more business potential!! When you say your going to do something its always best to do it or to make it right!!!

Description of Work
bathtub crack

Category bathtub refinishing

The facts of this matter are as follows. Our CSR’s do not offer call aheads unless the client requests it or if our client has to meet our tech at a jobsite. There was no request listed in the notes when we set up the quote or in the notes for the actual work date. When the work was scheduled, [Member Name Removed] had advised our CSR that her days off were Thursdays and that would be the best day for her, both estimate and work appointments were scheduled on a Thursday. Our CSR also stated that the work would take between 2-4 hours, she did suggest that it would probably be closer to the 2 hour mark since it was smaller but it is a structural repair that was leaking into the downstairs and it required fiberglass. Our technician always gives our customers a rough idea of where the spray techs are so that there is a clear line of communication and no one is left hanging or thinking that the job is unfinished. His job is to repair the crack and prep the area for the spray tech who comes in and color matches the repair as close as possible with the rest of the tub. Our tech was there before 1pm, the community had no parking spots available, so he parked in a dirt lot down the street. He arrived right at 1pm, within the arrival time. The reason that this job was canceled was because we received a call, after our tech had arrived, demanding discounts or they would start leaving bad reviews. This is a situation we have never met before in our 23 years of serving Las Vegas. Our tech had not started on the repair yet so we felt it was in the best interest of our company’s integrity to provide fair pricing for our customers, to not submit to the extortion of discounts for someone to not leave a bad review before work was even started. We pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service and fair pricing for high quality services to every person that comes into contact with us. I would also like to note that the technician that was there to start the repair is a veteran who served this country in Iraq and does not drink.

05/21/2019

Robert A.

Project came off without a hitch (removing the old and installing the new soap dish took some doing). Crew was prompt, professional. Finished product looks great and was reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Refinished tub tile surround and the tub itself. Also, installed a new soap dish.

03/05/2019

Laura K.

Jennifer was quick to respond to all my questions and the crew efficient and professional. I would not hesitate to hire again. Really a pleasure to do business with and my tub looks fabulous!

Description of Work
Bathtub resurface

11/28/2017

Colleen C.

Excellant. Extremely happy with quality of work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Tub and tile repair and reglaze.

11/06/2017

Pam C.

We scheduled the work and the workers were on time. The work was done quickly and professionally. As the fumes are quite strong he told us to put a dish of vinegar in the room and close the door overnight. The next morning the fumes were gone. The tub looks brand new. You would never know it was 40 years old. About a month later the surface felt a little rough so I called and asked about that. I was told that it was probably dust that had settled on the wet tub. They said that was no problem and sent a worker out to sand and smooth the surface. Now it not only looks good it feels good too. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Our 40 year old bathtub had some ***** and was dull and worn. I sent photos of the tub and received a quote back by email. Our tiling project got pushed back and by the time we were ready to get the tub redone the estimate was over 30 days old. They honored the original estimate.

10/18/2017

Ed L.

After talking to the owner, we decided to also have it reglazed. The repair came out great, one would never know there was a hole. And the entire tub looked almost brand new. It's a family business, from the initial contact to the final work. Everyone was professional, helpful, and friendly.

Description of Work
Had an acrylic tub that got damaged somehow (there was a hole). Called and sent pics to Tubby's asking if it could be repaired. They replied yes. We set an appointment for repair.

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks so much! We loving hearing from our customers about their experience with us! If you have any questions or need any further assistance, just give us a call! Thanks again! Jennifer H. Tubby's Tub & Tile Inc

08/15/2017

Djuna J.

They were very professional. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. It didn't take a long time, it was actually pretty quick. The communication was great. My first impression of the company and workers was that they were professional and competent.

Description of Work
I had a shower/tub combo refinished.

08/14/2017

Vicki S.

Couldn't have been better from first contact to completion.

Description of Work
Refinished stained cultural marble tub and surround.

07/31/2017

Sheila J.

Very nice.I

Description of Work
Tub and counter refinishing.

05/16/2017

Jacquie M.

Awesome! They showed up when they said they would and repair the tub. They color matched the patched area to the rest of the bathtub and you can't even tell where the repaired area is.

Description of Work
Fixed a hole in the bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks so much, we love hearing from our customers about their experience with us! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or need any further assistance! Jennifer H.

04/18/2017

Larry L.

The job went very smooth. Impressed

Description of Work
WOW, very impressed. I'm a contractor so I know what is a great job and this qualifies. But what's more important, the wife is happy.

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks so much! We love hearing that you both are satisfied with the work! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions!

01/22/2017

Djuna J.

Great. The surfaces all look new.

Description of Work
Resurface guest bathroom tub and powder room shower.

12/27/2016

barry W.

great. on time. very friendly and helpful. did beautiful work.

Description of Work
tub and shower restoration.

12/25/2016

FERN G.

Great. They were on time, did a great job, and were very nice people. My tub looks like new. The work was performed 1/25/16. The new drain they put in tended to clog a lot. After 11 months I called them to see if there was a solution to the problem. Michelle came over, replaced the drain with a new and better style, and refused to charge me for it. This is a wonderful family business that I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
My bathtub needed to be refinished

01/22/2016

Jon O.

Description of Work
Excellent work. Finished on time and the price was competitive.

09/18/2015

john V.

Working with the fine people at Tubby's Tub and Tile was a very good experience. Michelle was very good at explaining the work and scheduling. Dan and John showed up on time and were very friendly, courteous and professional. I notified them about a minor issue and they were there the next day to take care of it. Our shower looks brand new! I highly recommend Tubby's Tub and Tile!

Description of Work
re-finish and seal shower tile re-glaze shower pan

02/04/2015

Dennis Y.

12/18/2014

Charles D.

05/27/2014

Sharlene K.

They arrived and went directly to work taping and covering everything that needed protection. They sprayed my tub tile surround, sprayed my counter, and resurfaced my tub. When they were finished, they cleaned everything up and disposed of it. The bathroom looks 100x's better and is amazingly easy to clean up. I will be calling them again.

Description of Work
Amazing work! Would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. Very personable people.

J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Established in 2003. The owners of J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning both worked for a commercial property management company in Las Vegas. When one of the properties was being sold, they got their business license and insurance so they could bid the cleaning contract from the new owners, knowing they used a different property manager. J2 also knew the tenants of the buildings were very happy with current cleaning. Upon meeting the new company and offering to stay and clean for them (since they already had firsthand knowledge of the buildings), they suggested to the owners they ask the tenant's opinion of the current service (which they knew was impeccable). Not only did they get to bid the property, they were shown the other bids so they could get the price right. J2 got the account and expanded from there. Soon they had enough work in Las Vegas to hire employees and spend their time in the office and warehouse managing the business. They added home carpet cleaning due to requests from office staff where they cleaned the carpets.

McDowell Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

Master Tile Installers, LLC

Master Tile Installers is a leading Tile Contractor in Las Vegas. Providing clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since it started out in 2017, It’s been committed to clients’ needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate. Our clients are the number one priority, and We’ll go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied with service. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Master Tile services are designed to tackle even the most complex projects. Call us today to discover how We can help.

Repair and Refinish porcelain, fiberglass, cultured marble, tile, formica and acrylic (thermal plastic), bathtubs, showerpans, sinks, enclosures, countertops and vanities spot repairs, major fiberglass repairs and safety tread bottoms

We do not to any new installation- we repair and reglaze exsisting only.