The Poolman LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

10120 S. Eastern Ave 200

Henderson, NV 89052

Salt Water Specialists..Serving Anthem Country Club,Estates,Mc Donald Ranch..We are also Las Vegas Pool Pros Corp. Custom pool service..Weekly year round service and repairs....

09/07/2022

Talmadge B.

It went very badly. Visits became very sporadic. I could tell that no one had visited. Or sometimes I could tell they had been there because things were left in "service mode" etc. And they stopped answering the phone. I wrote to them months ago to cancel service. Their billing department is such a disaster that they are still trying to bill me. Despite the fact that I changed the gate code - so I am certain they haven't been doing any work on my pool.

Description of Work
Weekly Pool Maintenance

04/23/2022

Pete F.

Great for years! Until the owner sold last year and now it is a complete DISASTER. They've serviced the pool 2 of the last 6 weeks, and as any pool owner knows, if you don't stay on top of it during the warm months, things can quickly go south. Which they did. And they are non-responsive and give the attitude that they could care less. My pool is now a green cesspool. And they don't answer the phone and rarely respond to messages. STAY AWAY!

Description of Work
weekly pool servicing--- end to end cleaning and maintenance

05/12/2012

Shao L.

Things went well initially for awhile (they are extremely responsive to our phone calls), but toward the end, the relationship degenerated. Our salt cell was having issues and was reading "check salt system". We later found out it was filthy even though they said they cleaned it. Also, it turns out our salt cell was malfunctioning that whole time and it was never diagnosed by these pool guys. At that time we also got a new variable speed pump and were installing a solar pool heater. These pool guys did not like the brand of pump we bought, and complained about our new system incessantly. His last email to me was "Sorry to know that you are stressed with the pool..we tried to guide you through it all. Your stress was brought on with your own doing.. as we have had equal stress maintaining your pool with your new pump and solar. In the end you will need a separate filter and pump to keep up with your expectations." One and a half years later, with a new pool maintenance company that charges only $100/month, I am happy to say our variable speed pump works perfectly with our solar heater and we did not have to buy a separate filter and pump as he suggested. My biggest frustrations with the Poolman was his constant negativity about our equipment, his failure to clean our salt cell (not to mention his failure to diagnose a malfunction- but that I can forgive), and then blaming US for our problems.

Description of Work
Pool maintenance.

Category pool cleaners

We are happy that you have your system working.The water in Henderson Nevada is very hard and loaded with calcium.The manufacture recomends that the cell be washed or checked every 3 months and during this time you had your pool deck machine sanded/grinded and restained 2 or 3 times and was still a mess with flakey sealant and oil floating in the water and thus causing the water to have particulate matter way outside of the norm and you eventually drained the water out.Your salt cell will not work when water temperature is at or around 90 degrees or during the fall and winter and that is why we were urging you to buy a different product as there are much better salt water products availiable.This was an impossible situation as we were trying our best to keep up with the pool with continued landscaping and concrete work all around the large home.. including the jackhammering of the pool and we serviced the pool filters and salt cell several times outside of the agreed terms of service month after month at no additional charge.On any given week we would recieve several calls of complaints that you were having with the new equiptment and our hands were tied as your contractor was the responsible party with the warranty stuff and leaking salt cell.. as it was not working properly.You would not let us clean the tile or the plaster professionally..and instead would have to scrub by hand as best as we could.The person you hired for the pool deck,and driveway would have to come back and re do the work because you weren't happy with the job and I think after the 3rd time he just walked away as I had a long conversation with him.Yes things were going well at first and then you brought in all kinds trees and ground covering(tree bark) as you had never consulted with us before hand of the impact it would have on making your equiptment get dirty fast and this would absolutely cause the salt cell and filters to get build up weekly..When you finally told us what more trees were coming in we asked you to reconsider but you would not.We went out of our way over and over for many months and we could clearly see that our time was ending with your swimming pool as we would need both of us there for an hour just about every week for $120 per month.We spent many times on the phone and in your home with you helping you learn to use your control system and not ever a service fee..not even when you would constantly call weekends and late in the afternoon and it was usually from both of you.I dont think it is fair that you would actually post this.We have a very select clientele and have never recieved a complaint from miss guided facts and not be able to easily resolve it.Are you trying to hurt us? or are you feeling vindictive? We have not worked for you for over 2 summers now..I still stand behind all the advice I had given you to help maintain your pool to the highest standards.I hope you don't experience all the issues that I have seen happen over and over for more than 15 years.Just wanted you to have a long lasting healthy swimming pool.If someone is charging you $100 per month I would have to wonder if they are properly licensed and insured.We sincerely hope that you have continued healthy swimming ahead of you.Andy Bartlett

01/19/2012

Mary G.

Excellent services. I would call them if I had questions, how do I heat the pool, how do I heat the spa? They walked me through it all. I would recommend them.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you Member..We sure miss seeing you..If you figure out a way for us we will come..

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

Titan Exteriors

We specialize in exterior pressure washing(driveways, sidewalks etc) and soft washing (house wash, car detail) in Mohave county and The Las Vegas metropolitan.

Aspen Pressure Washing

As a new business, we are committed to exemplary service at extremely affordable prices. You can expect nothing less than top notch, professional customer service. We believe in transparency throughout the whole process and great results that last! We hope to earn your business not only today, but for all your future pressure washing needs.

.Specializing in salt water and custom pools
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal

Consulting & pool inspection, acid washing & bead blasting.

We do not offer just chemical maintenance.We are a one stop to fix all