Richard's Mobile Home Service

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2013

We are your Mobile Home Repair Specialists. Serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1993....

B & M Painting of Las Vegas

B & M Painting of Las Vegas will offer honest and professional service each and every time. We look forward to serving you on your painting projects.

NEVADA BIO-HAZARD DECON TEAM LLC

Nevada Bio-Hazard Decon Team is southern Nevada's premier restoration and virus decontamination company. We provide the following services: *Bio-Hazard / Trauma Cleanup *Water Damage Restoration *Mold Remediation & Removal *Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration *Virus Decontamination *Commercial Janitorial

Offers by NEVADA BIO-HAZARD DECON TEAM LLC on Angi
RAM Painting

We take the time to listen to your needs and communicate with you every step of the way. A Project Manager is on-site managing crew to ensure excellent service is provided, a timely outcome, and proper work distribution. We do not charge by the hour, so we won’t drag our feet. Our paint crew of five (5) is well trained and will work quickly and diligently to minimize your inconvenience. We are there to do one thing, PAINT. After the job is done, we clean up our mess and leave your house looking and feeling REFRESHED and NEAT.

02/10/2019

Excellent work

Description of Work
Needed a new roof for our mobile home

Category roofing,house painters,mobile home remodeling

Hello I just wanted to thank you for putting your trust in our company to basically re build and replace the roof on your home and thank you for posting your comments Richards,,,,

01/31/2018

After using the services of another manufactured home service company with horrible results, I contacted Richard's Mobile Home Service through Angies List. Richard was quick to make contact with us and we were able to make an appointment soon after. The four man crew arrived on time and worked all day installing additional jacks and leveling my home. They accomplished what the previous contractor ...

Description of Work
Level a 1977 doublewide mobile home that had alot of settling, almost 1" in some areas. Also installed 15 additional jacks to help support the outter walls and centerline of home.

Category foundation repair,mobile home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. We appreciate you choosing Richards

11/28/2017

Overall very well, there were a couple of bumps, but they were addressed to my satisfaction

Description of Work
A new metal awning

Category awnings,mobile home remodeling

Thank you for your review, I hope your new awning allows you to really enjoy your patio area . Richard, RMHS.......

07/10/2017

Asked for estimate to remodel our bathroom. Richard came and looked at the bathroom, took estimates and gave several good suggestions. Didn't hear back from him for several weeks. Played phone tag for several more weeks and never did receive the estimate.

Description of Work
estimate to remodel our bathroom.

Category home remodeling

yes I do remember meeting with you and yes we did play phone tag for several weeks , I had some more questions on the layout, my wife who also runs the office took ill and we were not in the office as usual. at the same time we were over whelmed the repairs from all the storms.We had 17 homes in your community alone with serious roof damage. Something my supervisors were able to bid in my absence,...

05/10/2017

Cannot answer

Description of Work
Never bothered to return multiple voice mail messages

Category mobile home remodeling

Good afternoon , After seeing your review I looked back in our phone log all the to April 1 st. I did not find your name or address anywhere in our records. I am sorry if some how we missed a message from you. Our phone number is 702-433-3336 Richard, Richards Mobile Home Service.

Set-Up/and Relocation. Re-leveling, Roofing, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Electrical, Decks, Handicap Ramps, Plumbing, Awnings, Skirting, Siding, Painting-Exterior and Interior. We also install new Heating and Cooling Systems, and Hot Water Tanks.

We do not service Appliances, or repair existing heating and cooling systems. We do not sell parts for Mobile Homes. We do not offer services to structures other than Mobile Homes or Offices.