RED CARPET PLUMBING Plumbing Repair

Henderson, NV 89011

service plumbing...

06/25/2018

Patrick M.

No problem. Tech new what to do and had tools to do it.

Description of Work
Had gas fireplace inspected and ignition system rewired.

03/02/2018

Debra V.

Perfect. Same day service. Punctual. Professional. Clint and Glen did a great job and I certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen Plumbing

07/19/2017

Teresa C.

Very happy and pleased with this company. I have used them a couple of times now and feel they are very professional and didn't overcharge me for the work needed.

Description of Work
First time they replaced a sump pump ejector valve and system in my basement. Second time they came out and unplugged a clog that was at least 75' down the line

06/30/2017

Donald S.

Went very well. The rubber bladder was hooked and removed within a fairly short time.

Description of Work
Remove a rubber bladder that had broken from a cleaning tool from several feet down a sink drain.

Category drain cleaning

06/02/2017

AD G.

Can't say enough about them. As far as I'm concern they are top notch! They are worth every single penny.

Description of Work
Water heater went out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/29/2016

Adam S.

Clint arrived about an hour after I called the office. He was very professional and worked quickly to fix the shower. This is the second time I've used Red Carpet, and I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced shower cartridge

11/28/2015

MARK C.

As usual, these guys are great. Called mid day, they showed up within a couple of hours, as indicated on initial call. Glenn very professional, described all things that he would do, what he found. Second time I have used Red Carpet. Both times, simply OUTSTANDING service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, will use again.

Description of Work
Search for leak that showed up in ceiling Found source (toilet incorrectly set by another plumber ~ year ago) Fixed problem of resetting toilet correctly 2nd task: Installed new kitchen faucet we purchased.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words I'll pass them on to Glenn

05/30/2015

John L.

I've used them multiple times. I've always been happy with the experience.

Description of Work
fixed leaking pipe.

Thanks Mr. [Member name] we appreciate your business.. Bobby

05/06/2015

Audrey C.

They were pretty prompt about coming when we called. They were ok.

Description of Work
We used Red Carpet Plumbing Plumbing Repair.

Category plumbing

Thank you glad we were able to help Bobby

04/23/2015

jan S.

They were very prompt. I called the plumber I always used and left a message. I finally had to get back on Angie's List and found these guys and they were here in an hour and got my hot water running.

Description of Work
They replaced our water heater.

Category water heater repair

03/12/2015

James S.

Glenn was the service person sent to address our problems. He was on time, professional, an absolute pleasure to deal with, and extremely helpful answering our many questions,. He completed the work in this one visit and in the exact order we requested. All the work was completed to our satisfaction and both bathrooms and our kitchen were cleaned up prior to Glenn leaving.

Description of Work
After an extended period away from home, we returned to two toilets leaking and our kitchen sink backing up. We called Red Carpet and they scheduled the work for exactly the day and time we requested.

Category plumbing

Sorry for the late response. thank you for the kind words and i'll pass them onto Glenn .. Bobby

03/09/2015

Katherine E.

They were awesome. They worked h****** the job to resolve the issue. They are reasonable and give you the cost of the job before starting the work.

Description of Work
I had a crack in the main line and some pipes burst.

Category plumbing

Glad we could help and thanks for the kind words. Bobby

03/06/2015

MICHAEL P.

Everything went very well. On time, good job.

Description of Work
Replaced pressure vacuum braker.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business , glad we could help Bobby

02/27/2015

Janet W.

I know that reviews go a long way only when you have hired them for their services , BUT , if you can't even get them interested in returning your multiple inquiries pertaining to future business with them, speaks volumes of their reputation! I think that says a lot about their reputation and non responsive attitude tells me they aren't interested in my money and business! Wish Angie's list would create a review section specifically for this ! Very frustrating

Description of Work
They did nothing !

Category plumbing

I'm sorry but we can't find a record of you calling,but we do make mistakes if i can do anything to help please call me my name is Bob Williams 702-567-9172 i'm the owner operator of red carpet plumbing

01/13/2015

Linda H.

He was great! Came by without a few hours of call and checked everything out. Fixed the issue without a problem. Will definitely use again if we have any other issues or do any additional work. thank you so much again for all your help yesterday.

Description of Work
Had issue with no water coming thru faucet in kitchen. He managed to find the stoppage and fix.

I'M GLAD WE COULD HELP THANKS BOBBY

12/28/2014

Ann R.

Someone from the main office called and said a plumber was on the way about an hour after the original call. Basil showed up shortly after, I described what was going on and her knew what the problem was right away. He wrote up a price that I approved and he went to work. In less than a hour the main line was clear and I could get busy with my laundry! I thought the price was somewhat high even with the Angie's List %15 discount but when dirty water is coming back up into the shower on your feet you want it fixed fast!! Basil was very nice and knew his plumbing stuff! :) If I ever have another plumbing issue I'll be calling Red Carpet Plumbing.

Description of Work
Unclogged main drain line

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Glad we could help thanks again Bobby

10/14/2014

Roberta M.

We live in a manufactured home that is set on concrete block with a 30" crawl space that has vents to the crawl space all around the house. We kept hearing rushing water from one of the vents. My husband had removed the vent, looked in the crawl space and saw no standing water. The sound got louder so, as always. I went to Angie' List. My husband called at 8:10 am and Clint Wilson was here by 9:10 am. He had to remove the skirting from the bottom of the house and knock some of the concrete block to get to the leak. He identified the problem as the original plumber's fault for connecting copper pipe from the water line coming into the house to galvanized pipe which caused it to erode at the connection. He removed the bad connection and repaired the connection properly which stopped the leak. He was done about 11:00 am. For the difficulty he had accessing the connection and finding the leak, I think the price for parts and services was more than fair.

Description of Work
Clint Wilson of Red Carpet Plumbing repaired a leak under the house at a connection between the water line coming into the house and the house plumbing.

Category plumbing

Glad we could help and i'll pass on your kind words to Clint. Bobby

09/09/2014

Ben H.

The toilet was separate, the charge is only was only for labor. I picked up a Kohler Highline Classic at Home Depot for about $190ish and asked Red Carpet to install it for us. It seemed very straight forward and it took only about an hour and a half or so. That price is specific for repeat customers by the way. I also used a coupon later on, so that doesn't really count since most would not have that coupon unless they were repeat customers. Basil was an awesome guy and very polite. We usually prefer Clint to come out, but Basil definitely is going on our recommended list. We chatted while he worked, and he's a great fellow. He also let us know how to maintain and take care of everything along with how to adjust my hot water on the tub after finding out that the original people actually put the cartridge in wrong (HOT on the left side, by the way for people that don't know). Red Carpet has never let us down so we're happy to always come back to them for repeat work if there are plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Replace a toilet and fix a hot/cold swap on the master tub.

Category plumbing

Glad we could help and i'll pass on your kind words to Basil. thanks again Bonny

08/07/2014

Michelle P.

Called Red Carpet yesterday and Glen was there within the hour! There was a problem with the plumbing for this new-fangled type filter so Glen said someone would come in the am to finish the install. They evidently ran into some serious issues with another customer but Glen or the office kept in touch with me all day. He finally showed up at 3:30 and completed the installation. He had to go up into the attic crawl space several times and I felt truly sorry for him. The install finished at a little after 6:00. I hope this filter works because I spent a lot of money on installation when the destructions on the box said it was simple. It wasn't!

Description of Work
Installed a whole house water filter

Category plumbing

Thanks for the review and business I'll pass on your kind words to Glenn. thanks again Bobby

08/03/2014

Lori W.

The technician was very helpful and professional....I also talked to the owner on the phone who was helpful and answered all my questions

Description of Work
They installed a pressure regulator to reduce the very high water pressure running through my pipes..normal water pressure is somewhere in the range of 60 to 75, but ours was at 100...which we believe may have been the cause of our water hammer situation..very loud noise and vibration in our pipes....so far since the regulator has been installed we have not heard the noise any longer ..keeping my fingers crossed that fixes the problem..so far all is good

Category plumbing

thank you for the kind words and the business. Bobby

07/28/2014

Toni O.

I did not use it but I will when the time comes if I ever need a plumber. I had called my landscaper which that for me a difficult thing to work with. He could make it outside and call the plumber because I thought it is quick to get a main water line coming into the house. The plumbers gave me a time and he was here with Red Carpet and he was on time. He introduced himself and we chatted for a while. He checked out and said it was not your main line and save yourself $5000. He did not have to do. He looked up the system and told me what was wrong with it, which pipe was broken. He said, you do not want me to fix it because you will be paying a normal leak for that, you should get your landscaper and fix that for you. He spent about an hour with me but there was no charge. His professionalism was the main thing. We did not do any work and it is hard for me to comment on what has not happened yet.

Description of Work
I had a quote from Red Carpet Plumbing. I had irrigation leaked in the front yard and it was a major thing.

glad we could help -Bobby

07/09/2014

Kathy K.

We made an appointment over the phone for Wed 10 am - 12 noon for an estimate. We were available for those two hours and no one showed up or even called to tell us they were not coming. Received a call one later (1pm) and we declined service.

Description of Work
did not show or called one hour after scheduled time.

Category plumbing

sorry we couldn't get there in your time frame as the tech ran late on his first call Bobby

06/20/2014

MARIE R.

I CALLED TODAY 6/20/14 TO SEE IF I COULD SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE RED CARPET PLUMBING COME TO MY HOME. THEY HAD ONE OF THEIR PLUMBERS, GLEN, CALL WITHIN 10 MINUTES AND HE WAS AT MY HOUSE WITHIN THE HOUR. WOW WAS I IMPRESSED. GLEN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE AND WENT RIGHT TO WORK TO FIX THE PROMBLEMS I HAD CALLED ABOUT. HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND GAVE ME SUGESSTIONS AS TO HOW TO AVOID THE PROBLEM IN THE MASTER SHOWER AGAIN. I WILL DEFINATELY USE THEM AGAIN FOR ANY OF MY PLUMBING NEEDS.

Description of Work
UNCLOGGED A BATHROOM SINK, HELPED TO GET RID OF THE SMELL COMING UP FROM THE MASTER SHOWER AND FIXED A SINK STOPPER IN MASTER BATH

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

glad we could help and i'll pass your kind words to Glenn, thanks Bobby

06/01/2014

Ben H.

Clint is fantastic. He came out late because we were freaking out since water was pouring from the garage. He came out to assist with getting us at least cold water in the house and gave us the low-down on getting a new water heater the next day. He even went the storehouse early so that we could get hot water in before normal business hours for them. I appreciate everything that he went through and wished that all of the services we've used were as good. He even quoted some other services that I would need done later on. I appreciate his candid nature and honesty in work. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Water heater busted. Red Carpet came out at 7PM at night to assist and install at a new water heater the next morning.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

thanks a lot for your business I'll pass on your praise to Clint. Bobby

05/24/2014

MARK C.

Outstanding. After finding Red Carpet Plumbing on Angies List, called based on location to my house and ratings. Left voice mail. Call returned within 20 minutes from Clint. Clint asked questions to understand what the problem was, got directions, and was at house within 30 minutes, as discussed. Clint reviewed problem (and the other 2 things I knew I had to get done at some point in the near future). He gave me a written estimate, explained process, and answered every question I had. He proceeded with all work as discussed. Clint was extremely, knowledgable, helpful and professional. Provided great tips and recommendations to prolong life all fittings and newly installed (outdoor) fixtures. Highly recommend and would use this supplier again!!

Description of Work
3 things. Broke outside water faucet that main water had to be turned off at street. While they were there, re-plumbed both outside irrigation and pool lines (ones that are exposed out side that should be covered in winter due to freezing and should be all parts should be shaded covered for same reason, but also direct sun light). Had the latter done as they were showing signs of small leaks, oxidation. Did not really need to have latter two tasks done today, but he had all the parts, valves, fittings.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the kind review I'll pass it along to [members name]. thanks again Bobby

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

R W MECHANICAL INC

You can put your trust in RW Mechanical Inc. We provide personal service and exceptional quality for commercial, industrial, and residential markets in the Las Vegas Nevada Community. All of our services and products are guaranteed. We have been in business for over 14 years. RW Mechanical Inc. services all major brands in the commercial, industrial, and residential market. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value In the Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry are why our loyal customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!

Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

At Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC our goal is to provide our clients with reliable heating and cooling systems with the highest quality customer service. Provide good jobs, safe working conditions and benefits for our employees while making a fair profit. Quick Response & Prompt Service! Busy? We understand. That’s why we respond to your call within hours, not days. If you need service at your home or business, we work with you to schedule a service call that’s as quick and convenient as possible. Once your service call is scheduled, we’ll be at your front door on time and ready to work. https://www.bulldogaclv.com/

Satisfaction

WATER HEATER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, SEWER AND WATERLINE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, FAUCETS, SEWER CAMERA, WATER JETTING.