Property Pros

1561 Rocking Horse Dr

Henderson, NV 89002

Property Pros is a one stop shop for all of your commercial & Residential Cleaning & Maintenance needs from Carpet Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Handyman services, and Paint! "One call, We do it all"...

08/08/2020

Jim G.

It was fine. They were on time. They got it done on how I wanted it done with the price I wanted.

Description of Work
They did an outside construction work for me on my yard. They did all landscaping and did a landscaping design.

Category landscaping

08/07/2020

Michael W.

The service was great.

Description of Work
They put a wood fencing for me.

Category fencing

John F.

I was happy with their services. It was good. Their customer service, timeliness, and quality of work were great.

Description of Work
They did a carpet cleaning for me.

Category carpet cleaners

Chelserator E.

It was excellent. Their craftsmanship and customer service were great. They were knowledgeable as well.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning, pressure washing, and home improvements for me.

Category carpet cleaners, pressure washing

Tanya C.

It was always been great. I've been using them for 2 years already. They were very consistent.

Description of Work
They did a pressure washing, both interior and exterior painting, drywall, and tile work for me.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Deuces Duct Cleaning

Family owned and operated Las Vegas based air duct & dryer vent cleaning company. Deuces Duct Cleaning (NADCA certified) specialized in cleaning the various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems. This includes the supply and return air ducts. We clean all grilles, diffusers, blower fan, heat exchanges and cooling coils and, we clean out that fire trap of dryer vent!

Vegas Valley Plumbing

At Vegas Valley Plumbing, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. "Knowledge, experience, and hard work at a fair price" -Honesty-Integrity-Service- Call today for a quote