Premier Design & Construction LLC

Nevada: Contractors
04/30/2023

893 Via Del Tramonto St

Henderson, NV 89011

We give our customers the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices. We ensure the longevity of our company through repeat business and referrals from satisfied clients in all areas, including timelines, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our professional associates and our customers....

woodworking (41)door installation (32)drywall (31)home remodeling (22)interior painting (17)handyman (17)general contractors (15)flooring (10)tile installation (10)plumbers (8)lighting (7)electrician (7)

05/11/2022

joshua L.

I had Nick and Pedro remodel my master bath from the 90's. They replaced my bathtub with a walk-in shower and the old single sink vanity with a double sink. They did a great job and finished early and under budget. The billing and scope of work was clearly documented. I will certainly hire them for any future remodel projects.

Description of Work
master bath remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

Review for Premier Design & Construction LLC - 893 Via Del Tramonto St, Henderson, NV - 39728618

05/02/2022

Megan C.

I had spoken with Nick back in March from Seattle to coordinate this project for me in Las Vegas. I sent photo’s to show what I wanted done. Nick said no problem. We set a date to reconnect on April 20th by phone. [Again I am still in Seattle] I told Nick the date I would be arriving in Vegas . He was at my home in Vegas the next morning 9am with his partner Pedro to give me a quote on my project. That was Thursday the 29th. I was emailed the contract within hrs of meeting and they were able to fit me in the next day. Start to finish took one day. It was amazing! Efficient neat professional on time and cleanup was great. Accomplished what they set out to do. Very Happy with the results. Would use in the future

Description of Work
Frame in two arches above my fireplace, drywall and finishing. Build a mantle that was none existent before.

Category appliance repair,drywall,picture framing

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

Review for Premier Design & Construction LLC - 893 Via Del Tramonto St, Henderson, NV - 39718506

04/05/2022

nicola C.

Great, I thought I would have to replace the deck on my front porch but Premier Design came up with a much better solution - much cheaper too! They coated the porch with Raptor, a tough coating that both protects and strengthens the porch. Looks great!

Description of Work
Repair Porch Deck

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Review for Premier Design & Construction LLC - 893 Via Del Tramonto St, Henderson, NV - 39688172

05/04/2021

Lisa J.

Excellent. Perfectly match the texture. Can not tell at all that a repair and patches were done. Thank You!!

Description of Work
Drywall patches

Category drywall

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

11/10/2020

Edward H.

Kudos to a company that would take on a project no other seem to want to. I am not sure if I would have use them initially whether the detail I like would have been done; for the most part this finish was satisfactory to excellent. I would definitely call them for a new project.

Description of Work
Doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

06/29/2020

Charles H.

Excellent! They were on time, finished work timely, and performed professionally.

Description of Work
Garage trim replacement

Category garage doors,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

04/30/2020

david G.

Superior. Clean neat and organized. A delight to work with

Description of Work
Level ceiling and add support beam Add 2 windows. Frame -in one interior doorway

Category appliance repair,contractors,picture framing

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

02/26/2020

Lynn K.

Repair hole in drywall. Excellent work, reasonably priced, arrived on time, worked diligently and were professional and friendly. I will absolutely call Premier Design and Construction again. They ere terrific to work with.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Category drywall

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

02/08/2020

Bob B.

They did an excellent job with their carpentry and painting. The paint matched perfectly and you would never know there was a wall added. Highly recommend this crew.

Description of Work
Finished Carpentry and Woodworking

Category picture framing,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

09/21/2019

Brandon H.

Premier Design was awesome to work with, they communicated every step of the way throughout the project. They were able to adjust the schedule when the vanity arrived nearly a month ahead of schedule. They jumped right in and got the project done way ahead of the original timeline.

Description of Work
Finished Carpentry and Woodworking

Category drywall,flooring contractor,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

Kitchen/Bath Remodels, Wall Repairs, Flooring, Cabinet Restoration, Doors, Crown & Base Molding, & Decks