Mr. Appliance of Henderson

657 Middlegate Road

Henderson, NV 89011

09/21/2021

Brenda B.

He came in and check my washing machine and said he wouldn't even charged me with it. He was here for the washer but he look at my stove, he showed me what to do. I received good service from them.

Description of Work
washing machine

Category appliance repair

10/24/2017

Margie H.

This place charged me $288. To fix my washer...they couldn't fix my washer after 3 visits & refuse to reimburse me. They don't stand behind their work! They are lousy...don't call them for appliance repairs. Ripoff!!!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Absolute Appliance Services LLC

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more.

AAA One Stop Appliance Service

$50 off first time customers. Can not be combined with other discounts. What sets us apart from our competitors Associate longevity: Our technicians have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 21 years of experience ! Upfront flate rate pricing: This means you will never be surprised by a charge you were not expecting & it doesn’t matter how long the repair takes. That flat price means you pay for the job not the hours. Expertise: It takes a lot of effort to stay on top of all the changes & latest & greatest updates to your many in-home major appliances & various brands. We make certain to avail our associates to advanced training & technical support. A rating with the BBB: We’ve been a member since 1986 & are proud to say our A rating proves how much we care about our customers & our reputation. Servicing Las Vegas & the entire valley since 1990 meaning you can depend on us & our warranty to be here for you in the many todays & tomorrows of the life of your appliance no matter where you are. 1 year part and labor warranty: Above-industry-standard: We go above & beyond the standard 1 year warranty (in most cases) parts warranty afforded by the manufacturers & above & beyond the labor warranty offered by most other companies. Same day service: We can usually get out to diagnose & repair your appliance the same day you call us. You can schedule any time by talking to one of our friendly staff members. New to us? New to the Valley? We’d like to “earn” your business. 10% Military & Senior Discount: A little payback for those of you that have served us well in one way or another! Saturday service at no extra charge: We understand that you have a job or other commitments that might make it hard for you to be home during the week. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling. You can schedule early appointments, late appointments. We are also open on all holidays. Free service call with repair.