Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2018

2841 Crystal Lantern Dr

Henderson, NV 89074

Business established in 2017, I have over 18 years experience in construction. I specialize in interior and exterior home repairs. (702) 239-7279...

09/11/2019

Carisa D.

Some services are good and some services are great! With my father being a professional painter, I know the do's and do not's of painting and what I want and what to expect. I was thoroughly impressed by their services. They were very professional, considerate and CLEAN!! They were on time and worked around my schedule. I had wanted a certain paint brand and color and they suggested something totally different and I'm SO glad I went with the suggestion. I'm super picky but I'm inlove with the choices we made. Thank you for exceptional customer service. I will be hiring you again..and will refer you to those I know. Great job!! Thank you.

Description of Work
Paint

Category interior designers, house painters, interior painters

02/27/2019

Jessie R.

Prompt arrival, friendly, awesome job pricing excellent. Definitely would hire again

Description of Work
Paint two rooms

Melissa D.

They were great.They were able to match up the current one that I have perfectly.They were professional and they contacted me immediately.I would definitely use the again.

Description of Work
Painting.Drywall repair and wall paper.

Demarr C.

They are fast. They get the job done. They do good quality work.

Description of Work
I used them a couple of times. Put some drywall up, main case in my garage that they painted.

Category drywall, interior painters

Mikki D.

The work was fine, it was great, the painter that came was a gentlemen, he came in a timely manner, very efficient and did an excellent job. The paint color was perfect better than what we have expected, he just did a perfect job. I would be hiring them to paint my house.

Description of Work
Interior painting on my Work Office

AllPro Painters

Locally owned & operated AllPro Painters specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. We've completed 1000's of jobs throughout the Las Vegas, NV and St. George, UT areas. Call today for your FREE ESTIMATE. Minor wall patching included in most cases. (702) 550-4755.

Desert Painting

Desert Painting is an Owner Operated Business. I personally monitor every job. We stand behind our slogan, " WHERE PREPERATION IS THE KEY TO A QUALITY FINISH ". I personally work on every project to ensure you receive the Highest Quality and are completely Satisfied. Call us today for a free quote!

A & P Painting & Roofing

Family owned and licensed #0022932 and #0036959 since 1985 our company motto is Quality Materials & Professional Service. We do not take down payments or deposits payment is made when the work is complete. Additional service area:Clark County Las Vegas Henderson North Las Vegas Boulder City Green Valley Anthem & Summerlin.

Interior and exterior Painting drywall repair and wallpaper

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs

How is Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs overall rated?

Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs open?

Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs is open:

Sunday: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Does Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offer free estimates?

Yes, Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offers free project estimates.

Does Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offer a senior discount?

Yes, Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offer emergency services?

Yes, Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs?

No, Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs does not offer warranties.

What services does Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offer?

Lets Decorate Paint, Drywall and Home Repairs offers the following services: Interior and exterior Painting drywall repair and wallpaper