HOME DEPOT

Kristina M.

Category appliance repair

12/02/2015

Sharon P.

Home Depot was the supplier for the particular Silestone pattern we wanted to purchase. They were great to work with, provided a great price for the product, and arranged the installation. Desert Eagle Flooring was the installer, subcontracted by Home Depot. I was a little concerned knowing nothing about the fabricator/installer. My worrying was a waste of time as they met and exceeded my expectations. The particular team that did our job was Mike and Carlos. I would highly recommend them. Their attention to detail, knowledge, and craftsmanship was greatly appreciated!

Description of Work
Purchased Silestone quartz from them and they arranged installation.

Category countertops

07/30/2013

Gregory S.

Carpeting was installed fine. The problem was that this was all the installer cared about. In the process of installation, he managed to scratch and scuff most baseboard ares. The paint was chipped in one area as well. The invoice states that the homeowner should expect minor scuffs and to do minor touch up painting after the installation. When I think of minor I assume that to be a few areas that can be quickly painted, not whole sections that now look ugly where a lot of time will have to be spent painting. The scuffs and scratches went low near the carpet so how am I supposed to touch up these areas without risking getting paint on the new carpet? Just seemed liked the job was done carelessly with no regard to how baseboards would be affected. There was got to be a better way such as using padding on the equipment to cushion the force against the wall. Or maybe put sheeting over the baseboards to prevent scuffing. Think people think!

Description of Work
Measured carpeting area in two bedrooms Used subcontractor JW Flooring to install 8# 7/16" carpet pad and Truly Soft I Sandstorm colored carpeting (total of 37 sq yd)

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

12/02/2010

Ronald P.

Selected carpet at Home Depot and requested a measurement. MeasureComp a subcontractor called and scheduled a date for them to come to the house to measure the area that is going to be carpeted and determine the amount of carpet needed. A few says later MeasureComp called to tell me how much carpet was needed and also told me there would be one seam and the general location and direction of that seam. I was given an estimate and asked if I wanted to proceed. I agreed and they said they would order the carpet which should arrive in about 12 days. The next day I received a call from J W Flooring, the carpet installer who said they would call when the carpet arrived to schedule an installation date. The carpet arrived on time, J W Flooring called to schedule an installation. J W Flooring arrived on time, moved my 3 piece wall unit, removed the old carpet, installed the new carpet and moved my wall unit back. They did a real good job in only a little over 2 hours. COMMENT: The carpet I selected came in 12 ft and 15 ft widths. MeasureComp used a 12 ft width which required 2 seams not 1 seam. I figured if they used a 15 ft width they would have needed about the same amount of carpet, but it would have required only 1 seam in a better lower traffic area. Suggest you request a review of the carpet layout arrangement to make sure you are satisfied with the quantity and locations of seams before you give the go ahead to order carpet. This would delay the carpet installation by only 2 or 3 days.

Description of Work
Moved a large (3 piece) wall unit. Removed existing carpet and installed new carpet.

05/18/2007

STEVE G.

Home Depot did a nice job installing the cabinets. The crew was professional and courteous, but overall I just felt like they did an average job. It was completed in one day and they cleaned up well after themselves.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed prefabricated countertops in our kitchen. They were made of stone with an area totaling 2 twelve foot sections and an isle in the middle.

Category countertops

12/06/2006

HELEN S.

I tried a couple top rated companies from this list, but they wouldn't return my calls. The top rated said it would be about six weeks. I went to HD thinking it would be quicker, but of course the standard models wouldn't fit so it cost more and took more time. But overall, I'm happy with it.

Description of Work
Sold and installed a sliding glass patio door. Took out an existing French style door.

Category doors, home improvement stores

10/02/2006

F K.

Customer service representative at the store was helpful in answering our questions about the product and scheduling a convenient delivery date. Installers arrived on time, but unfortunately they had the wrong product and had to reschedule delivery for the next day. That went without a hiccup and overall we're satisfied with the experience and would consider purchasing a large appliance from Home Depot again in the future.

Description of Work
We purchased a front loading washer and dryer set from Home Depot.

Category appliance sales

05/18/2006

The appliance was also purchased at Home Depot so they gave us a discount for installation. The workmen were prompt, and finished the job in quick order. They were very polite while in our house, and made sure the work area was cleaned after completion. We called several different businesses, and this was the best deal we could find. The price includes the heater and labor.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed a new hot water heater in our house, which also included additional piping.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

05/18/2006

CHRIS M.

Home Depot did a very good job on all the flooring they installed. They did have a small problem however they explained to me what it was and what they were going to do to fix it. Everything looks really nice did a good job on the corners as well. The three men that came out were very clean and polite. They came and got right to work.

Description of Work
They took out our carpet in our hallway, master bathroom, and guest bathroom. They then installed ceramic tile in all of those rooms.

Category ceramic tile

05/17/2006

Home Depot used subcontractors to do their work, and they didn't know how to install the ceramic tile correctly. The results were terrible. The floor was uneven and just looked like an unprofessional job. There wasn't much resolve on their end when I called and that wasn't making this situation any better. I know not to use them for any tile in the future now. I don't entirely blame Home Depot, because they send out contractors to do the work. This guy was dishonest and did a poor job.

Description of Work
They laid ceramic tile in the landing way of our home.

Category ceramic tile

REBECCA D.

Home Depot did a great job installing carpet in our house. They were very prompt; they got busy right away, and were very honest and clean workers. They hauled away the old carpet and the new carpet fits just like it is suppose to, with the corners and walls lining up great.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in 4 rooms of our home, and hauled away the old.

05/17/2006

There was a plumber, and a plumber's assistant sent to do the installation. The plumber did absolutely nothing, but watched over his assistant. There was no reason for him being there, except that he was the only one with a license. There was also some damage done to the counter right next to the tank, some chrome pieces were burned by the torch, that was used to soften the pipes for connection. On top of that, the price was higher than we were quoted. We went with Home Depot for the low cost and it ended up costing more than it should have.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed a hot water heater that we purchased from them.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

05/17/2006

Home Depot sent out guys that were fast, polite, and hard working. They cleaned up everything when they were finished and my carpet looks really nice. All I can say is that they are great and the corners and walls lined up perfectly.

Description of Work
They took out our old carpet and installed new carpet in 5 small rooms upstairs and 5 rooms downstairs.

CAROL K.

Home Depot stands behind their work 100 percent. During the installation process of my garbage disposal, they created a small leak that wasn't noticed for awhile. I did call Home Depot and they sent someone out right away and replaced the floor under our sink in which they installed also. We have not had any problems since the repair was done and we are completely satisfied with the work that they did.

Description of Work
They installed a new double sink, kitchen countertops, and a garbage disposal for us.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, plumbing

05/16/2006

I purchased Pergo flooring from Home Depot and it looks beautiful in my home. It looks like hardwood flooring but its much easier to keep clean and Home Depot offered the best prices around. They sent out four extremely efficient men to install my hardwood flooring and I was impressed that it took less than two days to install flooring in four rooms. They removed my old carpeting and tile from the rooms and installed the new flooring perfectly. The men did a nice job of making sure all the flooring fit snug to each other and the flooring was level in all areas.

Description of Work
Home Depot sent out four men to install hardwood flooring in my hall, living room, family room and kitchen which took less than two days to complete. They removed the old carpet and tile before installing the new flooring with the molding and edging.

Category hardwood floor

05/16/2006

Home Depot showed up on time and did a good job installing the carpet. The tacks were not visible and it was stretched properly. There is not anything that I would change about the installation. I was very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They had installed carpet in two rooms of my home.

05/16/2006

Home Depot did an excellent job laying my carpet, and the guy that they sent really impressed me with his expertise. I actually used to be in the carpet business, and when I watched him lay the carpet he did everything perfectly. He made sure he measured everything perfectly to have less waste.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in four rooms of our home, including the living room, dining room and bedroom and in the hallway.

Category carpet installation, home improvement stores

05/16/2006

This is one of the smoothest jobs we have had done on our house. The crew was early, very well mannered, and cleaned the kitchen up after they were done. The entire job only took a few hours, and the new floor looks perfect in our kitchen. The cost was also very low. The floor is level, and very easy to clean. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Home Depot tore out the old kitchen flooring, and replaced it with laminate.

Category flooring contractor

05/16/2006

This was the only major remodeling job we have had done since we have lived here and we were a little nervous about how it would go. It went perfectly, however, with absolutely no complications. The work crew was good about keeping the house clean and the remodeling materials in orderly fashion. The whole job took less than two weeks. It would have been shorter but they painted first, which delayed the flooring installation. The end result was fantastic, though.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed laminate flooring in our living room, the main hallway, and carpeting in four bedrooms. They also painted the interior of the house.

Category flooring contractor

DONALD M.

Home Depot had checked up on the crew that came and laid the floor. That really impressed me. The work done was just great and looks fantastic. We are more than satisfied with them. They kept us a part of the whole process as they went. I thought for the job that they did, the price was very fair.

Description of Work
They laid wood floors in our large bedroom, large living room and an entry way.

Category hardwood floor

05/16/2006

Cover All is the company sub-contracted to do the job, and we are not at all happy with the quality of the work. The laminate flooring is uneven, and rough. The carpeting has seams showing, and was not stretched tightly. We have called them to do the job over, but because of the hassles involved with this, we will not hire them again.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed laminate flooring in two rooms, and carpeting in two rooms of our house.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, home improvement stores

FRANK H.

Home Depot did a great job of installing our air conditioning unit. We have not had any problems since they installed it. The servicemen who did the work were very polite and courteous. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for this type of service. I really do not remember the cost of the air conditioning unit.

Description of Work
They installed a 2 ton air conditioning unit to cool our 1000 square foot home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

INSTALLATION SERVICES, CLINICS, CONTRACTOR SERVICES, CREDIT CENTER, DELIVERY, DESIGN SERVICES, IMPORT/EXPORT SERVICES, KIDS WORKSHOPS, MOVING SERVICES, TOOL RENTAL, TRUCK RENTAL.