We sell flooring and install flooring that is purchased through us. Also window blinds and shades.

Please call for more details.

Fantastic Floors

Founded 2021 •

1290 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy

Henderson, NV 89012

Ready for a beautiful new floor? We specialize in carpet, hard wood, laminate, luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile, ceramic/porcelain tile and window treatments. Call for a free, no obligation estimate....

09/24/2021

Yolanda H.

Excellent service

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I'm glad you're happy!

09/23/2021

Robin J.

The Installation of my vinyl planking flooring by Fantastic Flooring went great. I love the look of my new flooring. John was great as well. He stayed in touch with me through the whole installation to make sure there were no problems. I would receive Fantastic Flooring for all your flooring needs, and I would use them again!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/10/2021

Matt S.

I had initially found John after sending out several emails looking for quotes on new waterproof (and pet proof) flooring after deciding I no longer wanted carpet in the living room area. John was very responsive both by email and text messages. I got a total of 3 quotes from different companies and John had the best pricing of all 3. They were able to come out and install the new floor a little over a week after the initial meeting/quote. It's about a month since getting my flooring in and I absolutely love it! Thanks John.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

09/09/2021

Kevin N.

John was great to work with, went through different designs and was able to get the pricing we where able to work with and was able to get out house scheduled and done within 3 days. The floor work was fantastic !!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

08/10/2021

lew A.

Excellent work, on time, efficient..

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

08/03/2021

Lynn V.

It was excellent. I would definitely use them again and I would refer them to others.

Description of Work
They installed all brand-new carpeting and hardwood floors.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

08/02/2021

Mary L.

John was very responsive to our needs and was able to schedule our consultation time fairly quickly. There was some scheduling confusion when it came to the actual project but it was ironed out. It was an easy project and our carpets looked great.

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation

07/16/2021

David R.

Guys showed up 8 o’clock in the morning did an awesome job removing old linoleum had the job complete by 6 pm two guys a lot of work looks awesome definitely recommend them

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

07/15/2021

Jazmin F.

It was excellent. They communication skills were excellent, their input on how to do it was great, and timely. Overall , great customer service.

Description of Work
They did floor installation.

07/07/2021

Lily A.

Very smoothy, fast and great job!

Description of Work
vinyl plank sold and installed.

Category remodeling

07/02/2021

Kyle A.

Installer was on time, communicated everything that they were going to do and completed two bedrooms of carpet in about 3 hours. The carpet looks great! I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Apex General Construction

Family owned and operated remodeling company! We have been operating in Las Vegas for over 20 years. We do everything from painting, drywall, baseboards, doors, lighting, plumbing, flooring, showers, and more! We have competitive pricing and extremely fast completion times! We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and hold ourselves to the standard of perfection!

Master Tile Installers, LLC

Master Tile Installers is a leading Tile Contractor in Las Vegas. Providing clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since it started out in 2017, It’s been committed to clients’ needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate. Our clients are the number one priority, and We’ll go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied with service. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Master Tile services are designed to tackle even the most complex projects. Call us today to discover how We can help.

McDowell Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We sell and install flooring. Carpet, laminate, luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile, ceramic / porcelain tile, sheet vinyl and window blinds & shades.

We do not offer installation of product that we have not sold, repairs of product that we have not sold or refinishing services.