Fairless Homes LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

12211 South Eastern Ave. Ste 120

Henderson, NV 89052

Fairless Homes, LLC is a Henderson based "one stop shopping" contractor. Whether a custom remodeling, complete room replacement, or home rennovation project, Fairless Homes can build your dream from design to completion. Our dedicated team of master builders, remodelers, and designers will give you an extraordinary result. Fairless' owner is a third generation Las Vegas native, insuring that he knows the area and is going to be there at the completion of your job. We are committed to delivering on-time, on-budget construction. Our unique process is what makes the end result perfect. Our process is our promise - a promise that we will treat your home like it is our own. Through careful planning and attention to every detail, we know what it takes to make sure you are a satisfied customer....

04/03/2019

Gloria S.

We used Fairless Homes to remodel our home over a two-year period. We started with removing the prefab tub and shower. The result was so nice it made everything else look shabby and dated. We followed with other major projects like the kitchen and all the flooring. We just finished the master bathroom. We removed a wall in order to make the shower larger and replaced the vanity with custom cabinetry and quartz countertops. A new wall was designed going into the bathroom with a pocket door for privacy. The result is a bright, clean and modern look that we are thrilled with. Each project was finished on time with minimal disruption to us. The owners RJ and Donna were so nice to work with. This is a company that still believes in doing quality work for a fair price. They believe in treating the clients with honesty and integrity. I highly recommend Fairless Homes for any remodeling project big or small.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

03/29/2019

steve A.

Excellent. Once all the t's were crossed and the i's dotted, Fairless organized the scope of work and began the demolition and reconstruction process in a timely fashion. As the work progressed, Fairless had their sub-contractors and in-house people address the work on a consistent basis. I would say all of the subs did quality work, kept their work tidy, and all were extremely courteous. Fairless job foreman, Fernando, was an extreme example of keeping the job moving, getting quality results and always went out of his way to do his best to satisfy the customer. Being a retired contractor, I purchased all of the materials and Fairless always showed a willingness to work with a variety of vendors.

Description of Work
This was a total remodel of the interior of the house.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, fireplaces, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

08/13/2018

Gloria S.

Fairless Homes LLC is a fantastic company. They just finished remodeling our kitchen. It turned out beautiful. We are so happy with the quality of their work and the Fairless team. RJ, Donna, and Fernando are 3 of the nicest people we have met. Their attention to details really reduced our stress of remodeling. We felt the price we paid was very reasonable for the quality of work we received. They not only stuck to the budget, they ended up saving us money on a few items. They are truly a company that will do what's in the best interest of the client. The kitchen was completed when promised which we really appreciated after living without a sink. We are so happy with the job Fairless Homes did that we have now contracted for them to remodel our master bathroom and replace all our tile flooring throughout our home.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops, electrician, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

08/10/2018

michael H.

The experience with Fairless Homes was awesome. Donna, RJ, and Fernando's crew were excellent! Hire these guys! You wont be disappointed!

Description of Work
Total remodel of 1100 square foot condo

Category bathtub refinishing, carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

08/08/2018

Fred B.

The work went very well, completed on time and everything was completed according to our instructions. Fernando was always available to answer questions and to pass along changes we had, Very pleased with the outcome and would use there services again.

Description of Work
added addition to house

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans, architect, house painters, interior painters, doors

08/08/2018

Cynthia T.

Removed tile in all but bedrooms and installed new larger tile and backsplash. All new baseboards, moved and replaced existing fireplace and built in shelves . Added 2 floor electrical receptacles requiring precise removal of section of concrete slab. Built famed glass doors for one room. Installation of floating shelves on sides of new fireplace. Replaced faucets, lighting, mounted TV. Painted outside of house 4 colors. Great attention to detail. Cost not including materials. 2100 sq ft house.

Description of Work
Major remodeling inside and paint outside.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, irrigation systems, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, fireplaces, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, doors

08/07/2018

Michael K.

I was very pleased with the process and the finished result. Fairless Homes did a very professional job! They were very easy to work with and followed through with everything they committed to do on my project. They did a great job of communicating with me during the length of the job. They were very clean and considerate to my neighbors during the construction phase. They also provided valuable insight on solutions to minor problems that developed during the project as well as accommodated changes that I requested as the project was being built.

Description of Work
I had a 504 SF addition and bathroom remodeling done to my house.

Category bathtub refinishing, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, fireplaces, ceiling fans, architect, interior painters, doors, epoxy flooring

04/26/2018

Gloria S.

Our bathroom turned out beautiful. My husband and I have done remodels in the past and Fairless Homes is by far the best company we have ever worked with. RJ and Donna took care of every detail. They helped us with the design and gave us great suggestions. The quality of their work and their attention to detail made the whole process easy on us. We were informed daily of the progress of the job and what was next. The crew was always on time and were very respectful of our property. Fernando, their supervisor, was always there to answer any questions. I am a control freak and with Fairless Homes I felt I could let go and let them do their job. I really enjoyed working with RJ and Donna so much that they are now completely remodeling our kitchen. This company is fantastic. Their fees are reasonable and well worth the customer service and the quality of work you will receive. I wish I had found them years ago.

Description of Work
Guest bathroom remodeled. The tub was removed and a walk in shower was built. We are now starting a kitchen remodel.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

04/25/2018

Mike O.

RJ (owner) did a good job from initial contact to completion of project of explaining the costs and method of construction. I explained what I wanted and Fairless delivered. Fernando (Fairless coordinator/overseer) did and outstanding job of coordinating and listening to my concerns. Fernando and Wilber worked tirelessly either directly participating in constructing my casita or assisting the subcontractors completing the project. Fit, finish and construction materials were first rate. I would recommend Fairless.

Description of Work
Casita Construction

Category remodeling, home builders, architect

04/25/2018

Joel S.

The work was done on schedule and very professionally. All of the workers were thoughtful of our house, making sure not to damage anything. They keep to their schedule and notified us of what was happening and when they would be working. The project was completed on time and on budget. They made suggestions we didn't think of and it greatly improved our project. We would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
install pocket door, remove interior door and wall in bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

04/24/2018

william S.

Work was excellent (on time and on budget). Foreman Fernando worked really hard and was always attentive to our project while still multi-tasking other projects. Very satisfied with final outcome and would hire again.

Description of Work
Add 200 sq ft closet to master bedroom

Category concrete repair, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling

04/24/2018

Jeanette B.

Started and finished during estimated time frame. I am unusually particular about everything, and they left nothing to be desired, and no one could have done a better job.20

Description of Work
Build walk-in closet by using part of our patio

Category carpet installation, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, remodeling, architect, interior painters, doors

02/20/2018

Debbie B.

RJ and Donna had our best interest in mind, and talked us out of a project that would have been awkward for resale purposes. We would definitely use them in the future for other projects. They are clearly not just in it to make money, but to make sure their customers are happy.

Description of Work
Dividing a room

09/23/2017

Dominic W.

Ron came out to do an estimate and indicated that he would send me a quote via email in a couple of weeks. It has now been nearly two months and despite calls to his office I have never received a response. Disappointing since I really liked him when he came out for the estimate and probably would have hired him.

Description of Work
I was looking to remodel a part of my home by building a wall and inserting a door

Category drywall, picture framing, remodeling, interior painters, doors

09/17/2017

Richard C.

Called for estimate and was told I would be contacted in about 48- 72 hours to set up appointment. Never heard back. Guess they don't need my money.

Description of Work
Room Addition, Kitchen Remodel, Flooring

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

07/06/2017

ethel R.

Wow! I only had contact with the receptionist (Linda) on the phone. She was rude during the initial call and actually insulted me with her follow up call. I guess business is good and you don't need more. Linda, you can either gain or lose business through word of mouth. Perhaps some customer service training is in order.

Description of Work
Needed drywall replaced and some cabinets refurbished in kitchen after water leak damage.

06/14/2017

Andy C.

The job went very smoothly, Donna and RJ were very clear and constructive throughout the whole process from bid to design to construction and final walk-through. When I first met them for the bid, I felt like I could trust them and I liked how I had 2 people to contact and bounce ideas off if I wanted to discuss something. They were very prompt and detailed with the bid process, and they immediately gave us our homework (picking finishes/materials at various vendors - they gave us several choices) and they got to work on their end. There were only a few hiccups along the way, no fault of theirs, that required some additional engineering work and costs, but otherwise the job came within a 5% variance from the original bid. The timing of the job was off by a few weeks, so we felt we were pushing them towards the end since we wanted to move in before the holidays. Ultimately, they did a great job for the complexity and amount of work required by the various specialties. The quality of the work is impeccable, people can't even tell that the rooms were changed, they look and feel like it was part of the original build. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We converted an upstairs loft and downstairs bar both to bedrooms, converted 2 half baths into full baths, replaced all tile flooring on the 1st floor, replaced kitchen backsplash and converted a window into a door.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling, doors

05/01/2017

Kenneth M.

They never contacted me for a quote.

Description of Work
I contacted them twice through Angies list for a quote. They never contacted me back

Category remodeling, architect

08/12/2016

Not well. They do not do estimates or consultations on Saturdays when that's the only day I have available.

Description of Work
2 bathrooms to be remodeled.

04/03/2016

Patricia N.

They did a fantastic job! All the subcontractors were on time, professional, neat and great at what they did. The employees of Fairless were equally terrific. They were the ultimate professionals and did an amazing job on the casita. It was finished on time and with no hassles. They came back and double-checked every detail to make sure we were happy with the job. I can't say enough good things about this company. Anyone who uses them will definitely be happy with the service they provide.

Description of Work
Fairless enlarged a casita for us.

01/22/2016

Peter G.

Fairless Homes was great to work with. The project was completed on time and within budget. We didn't really know what we wanted so we gave R.J. Fairless and his partner, Donna David, a very general description of what we wanted to accomplish. R.J. and Donna took it from there a designed and built a fabulous outdoor living space. I recommend Fairless Homes for any size indoor or outdoor project. Fairless will help you design the space you want by providing plenty of ideas without being pushy. In addition, their "post-completion" follow up was excellent. Fairless Homes did a quality job and promptly followed up on any concerns or questions we had.

Description of Work
Fairless Homes did a major renovation of our backyard area which included a new pool deck, lounge area, and outdoor kitchen.

Category landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

04/30/2015

Gary P.

We had a master bath and bedroom remodeled by Fairless Homes this spring. Dona of Fairless helped us select the various design details such as floor and wall tile, cabinet design, bedroom engineered wood floor, plumbing and electrical fixtures and paint color. The various crews doing the work were excellent at their jobs and friendly. We had a schedule constraint when we started and RJ from Fairless expedited the job completing the remodel four weeks early. We really love the new bath and bedroom. I highly recommend Fairless Homes if you want a quality job done by a very responsive company.

Description of Work
remodeled master bath and bedroom

Category electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

04/07/2015

Tien C.

The contractor did an excellent construction job. Halfway through the project, the contractor informed me that the planned deck had to be reduced in size and functionality and the golf cart driveway had to be demolished to comply with the Anthem Sun City HOA rules. So, I took over the dealings with the HOA, requesting for a zoning variance and got the project approved, after attending several hearings at the architectural committee. Advice: get the project approved by your HOA before embarking on a remodeling project.

Description of Work
converted golf cart garage into part of casita for home office, enclosed the pouch to enlarge the living room, added a deck with insulated alumina, and converted the concrete gulf cart driveway into brick pavement walkway.

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, landscaping, remodeling, architect, hardscaping

01/28/2015

Michael & Patricia P.

Great! From drawings to completion, this project is everything that was expected and MORE. Work quality was outstanding, time on the project was accurate and the materials 1st rate! This company, from owners to employees were a pleasure to work with….always professional…always respectful!

Description of Work
Created an outside patio/cover/entertainment area.

Category hardscaping

12/21/2014

Maya & Pat F.

We had a very small standard guest bathroom with full size tub. We wanted a spa/zen like bathroom with a shower instead of a bathtub. We also wanted to make it roomier and still not lose storage space. I provided Donna and RJ with my initial ideas. They took my ideas, provided key recommendations, and turned the bathroom into a wonderful haven. They designed and installed a beautiful shower with river rock shower floor, custom shelves for storage, and laid travertine floor planks, and installed all the trimmings for the bathroom. Fairless also demoed the downstairs flooring (tile and carpet) and installed travertine in the kitchen and laundry room and hardwood floor everywhere else. They minimized dust as best as the can by covering areas to the upstair's living space and window treatments downstairs. Because of their exceptional craftsmen work, they did not have to use any transition strips between stone and wood. They even installed a "S" shaped transition of wood and travertine from the family room to the kitchen. Finally in the kitchen, I wanted to update the kitchen island to make it more useful. They removed the exisiting countertop from the island and installed a beautiful waterfall island using Ceasarstone. All the crew-members, just to name a few - Mick, Lionel, and Carlos, did such a fantastic job. They were meticulous in their craft, very trustworthy, and took care of any issues immediately. I already have other renovation plans and will definitely call Fairless again.

Description of Work
Total guest bathroom renovation. Main floor flooring totally redone with travertine and wood. Update kitchen island.

Category countertops, flooring contractor, landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling, hardscaping

Kitchen Tune Up

Cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a "new kitchen" look without the "new kitchen" price tag. In two to four days you can get a completely new look - subtle or dramatic. Wood reconditioning. Our unique, comprehensive wood reconditioning process (Tune-Up) makes woodwork look like new — in the kitchen and throughout your home or business. Quick and affordable, there’s no better way to revitalize your wood cabinetry. Three signs your cabinets might need reconditioning: There’s stubborn build-up on the wood, the stain/finish has worn away and lastly, there is minor damage to your cabinets. If the wood looks worn, but the cabinets don’t need to be replaced, reconditioning could be the right choice for you. Wood reconditioning typically takes less than one day, which means you can freshen up your kitchen in time for that upcoming dinner party or holiday gathering. With any service, we clean the work area each day, giving you full use of your cooking areas and plumbing in the evening. Call today for your free in-home consultation!

Vegas Valley Plumbing

At Vegas Valley Plumbing, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. "Knowledge, experience, and hard work at a fair price" -Honesty-Integrity-Service- Call today for a quote

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

MasterCard, Check, Visa

New Home Construction. Home Remodeling – Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Room Additions. Custom Homes. Outdoor Living - Casitas, Patios, Pools, Spas, Decks, & Landscape Design. Commercial Tenant Improvements.

ask for details