Eloff Perez - Las Vegas Realty Specialists

With Angi since April 2013

2421 West Horizon Ridge Parkway #110

Henderson, NV 89052

We specializing in Las Vegas Homes Sales & Residential Property management. We have an A+ Rating with The BBB (Better Business Bureau) and pride ourselves on good old fashioned customer service. Hablamos Espanol....

real estate agent (41)

08/03/2018

3 years ago I had the opportunity to meet Eloff and Garry when my parents bought their house. This time my husband and I were ready to buy our first house and from the beginning we always thought of them because they were always honest and very professional when they helped my parents. They always look for the best for their clients, in every way. They adapt to your needs and possibilities, they m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real State Agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience on Angies List;)

05/24/2018

Eloff was great to work with and very professional. His recommendations to make the house more sellable were spot on and reasonable. I highly recommend Eloff to sell anyone’s house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Thank you for your kind words. You just made my day. You are awesome!

05/08/2018

When the time came sell my house I chose Eloff Perez based on positive reviews and recommendations. Eloff listed my home and got me an offer above my asking price on the very same day it was listed. He was professional and courteous throughout the transaction. He always kept me informed with what was going on throughout the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for realtor who can...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realtor home listing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

Thank you so much for your trust. It has been a pleasure to assist you with the sale of your home. Your recommendation is sincerely appreciated. Thank you again!

05/03/2018

I am sssooo happy I met Eloff. This was my first time buying a home, and he made it so incredibly easy. I appreciate how honest and down to earth is. He doesn't have the uptight salesman attitude. He is very nice and humble. He told me exactly what I needed to do to get an offer accepted, and it worked. We saw a home online Saturday at 10pm, we went to view it the next day, made an offer that same...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

It was a pleasure to have met you and your family. I am so exited and happy for you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your first time home buyer experience. I sincerely thank you for sharing on Angies List. CONGRATULATIONS! you have a beautiful home in a great neighborhood with an awesome school zone for your son. If you ever need anything just give me a call. I wish you and your family g...

04/27/2018

Eloff has been managing my property for over four years. He has done a great job and has rented my house out quickly three times. He makes a stressful situation seem easy. He is a true professional, he is honest and very responsive. I know that I can call him anytime, regarding anything, and he will get right on it. My family and I value the relationship with Eloff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Manager and Renting Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's a pleasure to work for you. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on Angies List.

04/24/2018

Eloff does his research, is conscientious, is committed, and gets the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Listed condominium for sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate it;)

04/19/2018

Elof is a great real estate professional who managed my property for years and helped to sell it in less than a month very smoothly. He communicated very well, responded to questions really fast and was very respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Angies List community. You just made my day;)

03/31/2018

Eloff and Black&Cherry were amazing to work with. Eloff is a true professional who gave great advice and ensured the sale of my house in Las Vegas went smoothly. Eloff has also been my property manager for 3 years and I have the highest degree of trust in his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Transaction - seller's agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2018

It's been a pleasure to work for such good people like yourself. Thank you for sharing your positive experience on Angies List. I sincerely appreciate it;)

03/02/2018

I have partnered with 4 property managers in the last 12 years. All have fallen well short of a "C" grade. Eloff Perez hands down is the best. He has gone above and beyond in all aspects of managing my assets. Emergency repairs, tenant issues, cost effective maintenance were handled professionally at all times. His knowledge of the area and forecasting future planning was crucial for my situation....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

It’s been a pleasure working for you and your family. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience on Angie’s List. I wish you and your family all the best;)

02/02/2018

Elof Perez was amazing! When he said he could sell our condo quickly, I didn’t expect an offer within hours! We sold it at our asking price in just four days! Everything went seamlessly and stress free. Living out of state, Elof conducted the entire process utilizing the latest technology via email. His quick responses to questions and help with handling everything from donating furniture to fixin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sell my condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

Thank you so much for your trust. My team and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive selling experience on Angie’s List. Our goal is to make every client stress-free and handle things from A-to-Z with no hiccups. If you ever need anything in the future I’m only a phone call away. You are awesome!

Superior Buyer/Seller Representation, Full Service Property Management, Short Sales, Foreclosures, New Home Sales, A+ Rating ~ Better Business Bureau ~ Hablamos Espanol;-)

ask for details