Eloff Perez - Las Vegas Realty Specialists

Nevada Real Estate Division
02/28/2022

2421 West Horizon Ridge Parkway #110

Henderson, NV 89052

We specializing in Las Vegas Homes Sales & Residential Property management. We have an A+ Rating with The BBB (Better Business Bureau) and pride ourselves on good old fashioned customer service. Hablamos Espanol....

real estate agent (41)

11/20/2019

Marlene R.

I first met Eloff Perez & Gary about 5 years ago, his response time was 10 minutes, I set up an appointment and he gave me great advice about my home. I remembered his excellent business savvy, quick response along with his sincere and honest approach to me and my situation. I have always remembered him and that’s why I referred my son to him for his first home purchase. Eloff was the same today as in the past, quick response, and so personable . My son’s purchase was made so effortless, every detail was explained and his referrals were amazing! I felt he treated us like family! If you’re planning to buy/rent use Eloff & team you’re experience will be smooth and flawless & you will be happy you did. Thank you Eloff for being a man of integrity & knowledge we so appreciate all you did for us! Marlene Rice

Description of Work
Home purchase

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working for you and your family. Your trust and friendship are sincerely appreciate. Congratulations on your beautiful home. If you ever need anything I am just a phone call away. Many blessings to you and your family;)

11/17/2019

Marlene A.

Eloff and his partner Gary were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and all around cool guys. I purchased a home recently and with their help it was an incredible experience and smoother than I ever imagined it would be. If I ever decide to purchase another property in the future there is zero doubt who I would use as a realtor. If you want honest and friendly people helping you buy a home these guys are an easy choice!

Description of Work
Purchashed a home

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. You just made my day. Many blessings to you and your family;)

07/28/2019

Mehryar M.

We were trying to sell our house in Las Vegas and decided to go with the real-estate arm of our rental management company. That turned out to be a costly mistake. They took days to respond - sometimes after having to email them or call them multiple times. Then we decided to search on Yelp to find a new real-estate agent. (Lesson learned - always search on Yelp first!) We saw really great reviews about Eloff and decided to go with him. And OMG, what a relief! Eloff was a night and day difference from our previous real-estate company. He was lightning quick in responding to us. Was really helpful with everything - from giving us all the current information, helping put up great pictures of our house, helping with a few repairs that needed to be done, landscaping, etc. He's a consummate professional. Courteous, helpful, prompt. If I had another house to sell I would definitely go with Eloff again.

Description of Work
Selling my house

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Thank you so much for your trust. Your kind words are sincerely appreciated. Many blessings to you and your family;)

05/30/2019

sam S.

I am an out of town investor who lives in Florida. I hired Eloff to renovate and sell my Pinehurst condo that I had rented out since 2009. He swooped in and got the condo painted, repaired and cleaned up in less than a week (for an extremely reasonable price). On a personal level, Eloff was a pleasure to deal with: he's responsive, professional and competent. Six weeks after contacting Eloff for the first time, my condo has closed at close to asking!

Description of Work
Renovate and sell condo

Category real estate agents,property management

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review. You have me smiling from ear to ear and made my day!

12/31/2018

Kim D.

I can not say enough amazing things about our experience with Eloff Perez. From start to finish we felt like we were being taken care of by family! I live in California and was selling a property in Las Vegas. Eloff and his team took care of everything for us and they all were so prompt with answering phone calls, text messages, and emails! I am still in shock at how smooth everything was and how his attention to detail got us every dollar we could for our property. His wonderful team cleaned and fixed up our place to look brand new at a price we could afford and we closed on the sale in about a month. Everything was so honest and genuine so we always felt taken care of and not like just another piece of property. If you are selling or buying and want to have a smooth and painless experience handled by professionals that seem like family, Eloff Perez Las Vegas reality specialist is your choice. I will be referring all family and friends to him and his amazing team.

Description of Work
Sale or property

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on Angie's List. We really appreciate you and wish you all the best;)

12/21/2018

Bernadette L.

Eloff Perez is very professional, attentive to detail and very easy to work with. He is a straight shooter and extremely honest with his clients. I can highly recommend him to anyone seeking a truly professional Realtor.

Description of Work
Sell my property

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to sell your home. I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Angie’s List.

10/07/2018

ches O.

Eloff was able to sell our home Quickly and efficiently and got us some perks to help with her mood. His responsiveness and his care to make sure we were informed every step of the way was greatly appreciated. He really takes care of people

Description of Work
Sold my home.

Category real estate agents,property management

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

10/07/2018

pairisblu D.

I am so thrilled! My home sold in less than three days and we closed in three weeks. From beginning to end the process was smooth and stress-free. Elofff took care of everything. I highly recommend him for anyone that wants to sell their home. Excellent customer service!

Description of Work
Sold my home

Work Completed On 10/07/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback on Angie's List. You are awesome!

08/23/2018

Miguelina H.

Amazing. Am very satisfied. He is very involved. When my lender wasn't fast enough to act, he helped and introduced me to a new lender that acted so fast. He is very professional and reliable. AAA+

Description of Work
Buying a home

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

Review for Eloff Perez - Las Vegas Realty Specialists - 2421 West Horizon Ridge Parkway #110, Henderson, NV - 37343946

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. You just made my day!

08/16/2018

Robin W.

Eloff was instrumental in finding a new home in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Find a new home

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

Thank you kindly. You are awesome!

Superior Buyer/Seller Representation, Full Service Property Management, Short Sales, Foreclosures, New Home Sales, A+ Rating ~ Better Business Bureau ~ Hablamos Espanol;-)

ask for details