Eloff Perez - Las Vegas Realty Specialists

With Angi since April 2013

2421 West Horizon Ridge Parkway #110

Henderson, NV 89052

We specializing in Las Vegas Homes Sales & Residential Property management. We have an A+ Rating with The BBB (Better Business Bureau) and pride ourselves on good old fashioned customer service. Hablamos Espanol....

real estate agent (41)

11/20/2019

I first met Eloff Perez & Gary about 5 years ago, his response time was 10 minutes, I set up an appointment and he gave me great advice about my home. I remembered his excellent business savvy, quick response along with his sincere and honest approach to me and my situation. I have always remembered him and that’s why I referred my son to him for his first home purchase. Eloff was the same today a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working for you and your family. Your trust and friendship are sincerely appreciate. Congratulations on your beautiful home. If you ever need anything I am just a phone call away. Many blessings to you and your family;)

11/17/2019

Eloff and his partner Gary were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and all around cool guys. I purchased a home recently and with their help it was an incredible experience and smoother than I ever imagined it would be. If I ever decide to purchase another property in the future there is zero doubt who I would use as a realtor. If you want honest and friendly people helping you buy a home these...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchashed a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. You just made my day. Many blessings to you and your family;)

07/28/2019

We were trying to sell our house in Las Vegas and decided to go with the real-estate arm of our rental management company. That turned out to be a costly mistake. They took days to respond - sometimes after having to email them or call them multiple times. Then we decided to search on Yelp to find a new real-estate agent. (Lesson learned - always search on Yelp first!) We saw really great reviews ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Thank you so much for your trust. Your kind words are sincerely appreciated. Many blessings to you and your family;)

05/30/2019

I am an out of town investor who lives in Florida. I hired Eloff to renovate and sell my Pinehurst condo that I had rented out since 2009. He swooped in and got the condo painted, repaired and cleaned up in less than a week (for an extremely reasonable price). On a personal level, Eloff was a pleasure to deal with: he's responsive, professional and competent. Six weeks after contacting Eloff for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovate and sell condo

CATEGORY real estate agents,property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review. You have me smiling from ear to ear and made my day!

12/31/2018

I can not say enough amazing things about our experience with Eloff Perez. From start to finish we felt like we were being taken care of by family! I live in California and was selling a property in Las Vegas. Eloff and his team took care of everything for us and they all were so prompt with answering phone calls, text messages, and emails! I am still in shock at how smooth everything was and how ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sale or property

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on Angie's List. We really appreciate you and wish you all the best;)

12/21/2018

Eloff Perez is very professional, attentive to detail and very easy to work with. He is a straight shooter and extremely honest with his clients. I can highly recommend him to anyone seeking a truly professional Realtor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sell my property

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to sell your home. I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Angie’s List.

10/07/2018

Eloff was able to sell our home Quickly and efficiently and got us some perks to help with her mood. His responsiveness and his care to make sure we were informed every step of the way was greatly appreciated. He really takes care of people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold my home.

CATEGORY real estate agents,property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

10/07/2018

I am so thrilled! My home sold in less than three days and we closed in three weeks. From beginning to end the process was smooth and stress-free. Elofff took care of everything. I highly recommend him for anyone that wants to sell their home. Excellent customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback on Angie's List. You are awesome!

08/23/2018

Amazing. Am very satisfied. He is very involved. When my lender wasn't fast enough to act, he helped and introduced me to a new lender that acted so fast. He is very professional and reliable. AAA+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

Photo for Eloff Perez - Las Vegas Realty Specialists - 2421 West Horizon Ridge Parkway #110, Henderson, NV - 37343946

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. You just made my day!

08/16/2018

Eloff was instrumental in finding a new home in a short amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find a new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

Thank you kindly. You are awesome!

Superior Buyer/Seller Representation, Full Service Property Management, Short Sales, Foreclosures, New Home Sales, A+ Rating ~ Better Business Bureau ~ Hablamos Espanol;-)

ask for details