Eloff Perez - Las Vegas Realty Specialists

With Angi since April 2013

2421 West Horizon Ridge Parkway #110

Henderson, NV 89052

We specializing in Las Vegas Homes Sales & Residential Property management. We have an A+ Rating with The BBB (Better Business Bureau) and pride ourselves on good old fashioned customer service. Hablamos Espanol.

11/20/2019

Marlene R.

I first met Eloff Perez & Gary about 5 years ago, his response time was 10 minutes, I set up an appointment and he gave me great advice about my home. I remembered his excellent business savvy, quick response along with his sincere and honest approach to me and my situation. I have always remembered him and that’s why I referred my son to him for his first home purchase. Eloff was the same today as in the past, quick response, and so personable . My son’s purchase was made so effortless, every detail was explained and his referrals were amazing! I felt he treated us like family! If you’re planning to buy/rent use Eloff & team you’re experience will be smooth and flawless & you will be happy you did. Thank you Eloff for being a man of integrity & knowledge we so appreciate all you did for us! Marlene Rice

Description of Work
Home purchase

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working for you and your family. Your trust and friendship are sincerely appreciate. Congratulations on your beautiful home. If you ever need anything I am just a phone call away. Many blessings to you and your family;)

11/17/2019

Marlene A.

Eloff and his partner Gary were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and all around cool guys. I purchased a home recently and with their help it was an incredible experience and smoother than I ever imagined it would be. If I ever decide to purchase another property in the future there is zero doubt who I would use as a realtor. If you want honest and friendly people helping you buy a home these guys are an easy choice!

Description of Work
Purchashed a home

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your kind words. You just made my day. Many blessings to you and your family;)

07/28/2019

Mehryar M.

We were trying to sell our house in Las Vegas and decided to go with the real-estate arm of our rental management company. That turned out to be a costly mistake. They took days to respond - sometimes after having to email them or call them multiple times. Then we decided to search on Yelp to find a new real-estate agent. (Lesson learned - always search on Yelp first!) We saw really great reviews about Eloff and decided to go with him. And OMG, what a relief! Eloff was a night and day difference from our previous real-estate company. He was lightning quick in responding to us. Was really helpful with everything - from giving us all the current information, helping put up great pictures of our house, helping with a few repairs that needed to be done, landscaping, etc. He's a consummate professional. Courteous, helpful, prompt. If I had another house to sell I would definitely go with Eloff again.

Description of Work
Selling my house

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your trust. Your kind words are sincerely appreciated. Many blessings to you and your family;)

05/30/2019

sam S.

I am an out of town investor who lives in Florida. I hired Eloff to renovate and sell my Pinehurst condo that I had rented out since 2009. He swooped in and got the condo painted, repaired and cleaned up in less than a week (for an extremely reasonable price). On a personal level, Eloff was a pleasure to deal with: he's responsive, professional and competent. Six weeks after contacting Eloff for the first time, my condo has closed at close to asking!

Description of Work
Renovate and sell condo

Category real estate agents, property management

Thank you so much for your awesome review. You have me smiling from ear to ear and made my day!

12/31/2018

Kim D.

I can not say enough amazing things about our experience with Eloff Perez. From start to finish we felt like we were being taken care of by family! I live in California and was selling a property in Las Vegas. Eloff and his team took care of everything for us and they all were so prompt with answering phone calls, text messages, and emails! I am still in shock at how smooth everything was and how his attention to detail got us every dollar we could for our property. His wonderful team cleaned and fixed up our place to look brand new at a price we could afford and we closed on the sale in about a month. Everything was so honest and genuine so we always felt taken care of and not like just another piece of property. If you are selling or buying and want to have a smooth and painless experience handled by professionals that seem like family, Eloff Perez Las Vegas reality specialist is your choice. I will be referring all family and friends to him and his amazing team.

Description of Work
Sale or property

Category real estate agents

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on Angie's List. We really appreciate you and wish you all the best;)

12/21/2018

Bernadette L.

Eloff Perez is very professional, attentive to detail and very easy to work with. He is a straight shooter and extremely honest with his clients. I can highly recommend him to anyone seeking a truly professional Realtor.

Description of Work
Sell my property

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for the opportunity to sell your home. I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Angie’s List.

10/07/2018

ches O.

Eloff was able to sell our home Quickly and efficiently and got us some perks to help with her mood. His responsiveness and his care to make sure we were informed every step of the way was greatly appreciated. He really takes care of people

Description of Work
Sold my home.

10/07/2018

pairisblu D.

I am so thrilled! My home sold in less than three days and we closed in three weeks. From beginning to end the process was smooth and stress-free. Elofff took care of everything. I highly recommend him for anyone that wants to sell their home. Excellent customer service!

Description of Work
Sold my home

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback on Angie's List. You are awesome!

08/23/2018

Miguelina H.

Amazing. Am very satisfied. He is very involved. When my lender wasn't fast enough to act, he helped and introduced me to a new lender that acted so fast. He is very professional and reliable. AAA+

Description of Work
Buying a home

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. You just made my day!

08/16/2018

Robin W.

Eloff was instrumental in finding a new home in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Find a new home

Category real estate agents

Thank you kindly. You are awesome!

08/03/2018

Yadira A.

3 years ago I had the opportunity to meet Eloff and Garry when my parents bought their house. This time my husband and I were ready to buy our first house and from the beginning we always thought of them because they were always honest and very professional when they helped my parents. They always look for the best for their clients, in every way. They adapt to your needs and possibilities, they make you feel special like you are their only client. They are very fast in responding to your messages, calls or any question you have. They are very direct, they always talk to you about the reality of the market and possible changes, but they never rush you to make a decision if it is not what you want or aren't ready for. My husband and I are very happy and grateful for everything that they helped us with, for always being there answering our concerns, but especially for the honesty and professionalism that they gave us. This could be a stressful time but they made it super easy and fun. If you are looking for the best realtors in Vegas, look no more 100% recommended and you will not regret it.

Description of Work
Real State Agent

Category real estate agents

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience on Angies List;)

05/24/2018

Ralph J.

Eloff was great to work with and very professional. His recommendations to make the house more sellable were spot on and reasonable. I highly recommend Eloff to sell anyone’s house.

Description of Work
Sold my house

Category real estate agents

Thank you for your kind words. You just made my day. You are awesome!

05/08/2018

Dan M.

When the time came sell my house I chose Eloff Perez based on positive reviews and recommendations. Eloff listed my home and got me an offer above my asking price on the very same day it was listed. He was professional and courteous throughout the transaction. He always kept me informed with what was going on throughout the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for realtor who can get the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Realtor home listing

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your trust. It has been a pleasure to assist you with the sale of your home. Your recommendation is sincerely appreciated. Thank you again!

05/03/2018

Valerie E.

I am sssooo happy I met Eloff. This was my first time buying a home, and he made it so incredibly easy. I appreciate how honest and down to earth is. He doesn't have the uptight salesman attitude. He is very nice and humble. He told me exactly what I needed to do to get an offer accepted, and it worked. We saw a home online Saturday at 10pm, we went to view it the next day, made an offer that same day, and our offer was accepted that Monday! We couldn't believe it. I work weird hours, so I am up in the middle of the night. It was the craziest thing to message him at 2am, and he responds. Lol He even called me when he was out for his birthday, because he wanted to keep me updated. To make things better, he referred us to a great lender who took amazing care of us. Thank you Eloff and Gary. You guys are awesome.

Description of Work
Home purchase

Category real estate agents

It was a pleasure to have met you and your family. I am so exited and happy for you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your first time home buyer experience. I sincerely thank you for sharing on Angies List. CONGRATULATIONS! you have a beautiful home in a great neighborhood with an awesome school zone for your son. If you ever need anything just give me a call. I wish you and your family good health, prosperity and abundance;)

04/27/2018

Olegario G.

Eloff has been managing my property for over four years. He has done a great job and has rented my house out quickly three times. He makes a stressful situation seem easy. He is a true professional, he is honest and very responsive. I know that I can call him anytime, regarding anything, and he will get right on it. My family and I value the relationship with Eloff.

Description of Work
Property Manager and Renting Home

Category real estate agents, property management

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's a pleasure to work for you. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on Angies List.

04/24/2018

Jan B.

Eloff does his research, is conscientious, is committed, and gets the job done.

Description of Work
Listed condominium for sale

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate it;)

04/19/2018

Pouya T.

Elof is a great real estate professional who managed my property for years and helped to sell it in less than a month very smoothly. He communicated very well, responded to questions really fast and was very respectful.

Description of Work
Real estate sales

Category real estate agents, property management

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Angies List community. You just made my day;)

03/31/2018

Tencia L.

Eloff and Black&Cherry were amazing to work with. Eloff is a true professional who gave great advice and ensured the sale of my house in Las Vegas went smoothly. Eloff has also been my property manager for 3 years and I have the highest degree of trust in his services.

Description of Work
Real Estate Transaction - seller's agent

Category real estate agents

It's been a pleasure to work for such good people like yourself. Thank you for sharing your positive experience on Angies List. I sincerely appreciate it;)

03/02/2018

craig H.

I have partnered with 4 property managers in the last 12 years. All have fallen well short of a "C" grade. Eloff Perez hands down is the best. He has gone above and beyond in all aspects of managing my assets. Emergency repairs, tenant issues, cost effective maintenance were handled professionally at all times. His knowledge of the area and forecasting future planning was crucial for my situation. He has earned an "A+" grade for me and my wife.

Description of Work
property management

Category real estate agents, property management

It’s been a pleasure working for you and your family. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience on Angie’s List. I wish you and your family all the best;)

02/02/2018

Barbara T.

Elof Perez was amazing! When he said he could sell our condo quickly, I didn’t expect an offer within hours! We sold it at our asking price in just four days! Everything went seamlessly and stress free. Living out of state, Elof conducted the entire process utilizing the latest technology via email. His quick responses to questions and help with handling everything from donating furniture to fixing minor repairs was invaluable, as we were long distance. I cannot rave enough about the professionalism and expertise that Elof provided us. What could have been an overwhelming and stressful time was simple and stress free! Thanks for everything, Eloff- five stars are just not enough!

Description of Work
Sell my condo.

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for your trust. My team and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive selling experience on Angie’s List. Our goal is to make every client stress-free and handle things from A-to-Z with no hiccups. If you ever need anything in the future I’m only a phone call away. You are awesome!

10/11/2017

Michael C.

Eloff sold our house and had multiple offers within 48 hours. We were kept informed throughout the process and all questions and concerns were answered quickly. The whole process took less than 30 days. Our home sold for list price. What a great experience. I will let all my friends and family know. Thank you;)

Description of Work
We needed to sell our house.

Category real estate agents

Thank you for your trust as your [Member Information Removed] realtor. Taking the time to share your positive experience is sincerely appreciated. You are awesome;)

09/06/2017

Chris C.

It went very well. I suggest anyone looking to rent or buy a property, Mr. Perez is definitely your choice. The word NO or I CANT is not in his vocabulary. I wished I would've found him the first time around. What a pleasure to do business with. He took the time to explain everything to me since I was a first time buyer.

Description of Work
I was looking for property's in the Las Vegas or Henderson Nv. area. Mr Perez had a lot of many different properties to show us.

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with out Angie's List community. I wish you many blessings abe success.

05/06/2017

Lawrence T.

03.15.2016 Now I believe in "third time's the charm." I've had properties for rent a long time ago and having dealt with different Managment companies, I told myself I would never rent out my home again; alas, never say never! Yelp is largely responsible for choosing Eloff Perez for my rental and management needs. There's a reason why he is highly rated and you truly get what you pay for. I will outline several reasons why Eloff should be your agent for all your real states needs: 1. He answers the phone. I know it's probably a simple thing to do, but nowadays, it's very difficult to get in touch with a human. He also responds immediately via text and email. 2. He is precise. There is no beating around the bush, promised prices or timelines. Just real facts. If you don't like them, too bad. 3. He is proactive. There's nothing worse than dealing with a lazy, negative, hopeless agent that does nothing. Eloff is on top of things. 4. He is honest. He says it like it is and recommends to do things to get your home on and off the market quickly. If he says to do something, do it. You don't go to a doctor and tell him what to prescribe you, do you? 5. Last but not least, Eloff is passionate. He's been in this business a very long time and he strives for excellence. These five points are only a handful of many that should direct you to choose Eloff as your real state agent. However, there is no "I" in team so kudos must be given to his crew. His photographer, David, took the most unbelievable photos of my home. He's largely responsible for having my house rented out within 48 hours. Gary, his sidekick (I like to call him that) is always on time, communicative and professional. He was there when I needed him; what more can you ask for!? I'll end my review here but I want to add one more important detail: Eloff found me a great tenant. Even though she just moved in and much can happen, I don't worry about it. Besides, that's the reason why I hired him in the first place isn't it? Do yourself a favor and look no further. And if you're still looking, save yourself the time and energy and hire Eloff Perez and his crew. Most agents shouldn't have the word "real" in their title but Eloff has earned it. 03.21.2017 A year after my house was rented, the tenant left it in fantastic condition. Completely clean and everything in working order. Without Eloff's help, my house would not be in the condition that it is in now. I decided to sell my beloved home and within 24 hours, we received five offers. Two over asking price. 05.05.2017 As of May 5th, my home officially closed. Within one day, we received five offers and later that night, we accepted a great offer. No closing costs and full asking price. It didn't get any better than that! Eloff is the best and if you choose anyone else other than him, you're bound to fail. His assistant Gary was always there for support. I will miss my beloved home but being with the best in the business makes everything better. This is the greatest Cinco de Mayo ever! Off to celebrate now. Adios amigos!

Description of Work
Renting out my home and then selling it.

Category real estate agents, property management

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such nice words. It was a pleasure working for you. We will always be here for you in the future in case you need anything. You are awesome. Thanks again!

04/06/2017

Luis C.

I used Eloff about 5 years ago to handle another real estate sale for me and at that time, he was already showing great customer service that would make me want to come back and not "risk it" by using another realtor that would be difficult to get a hold of. Needless to say 5 years ago he deserved 5 stars. After this recent purchase I'd say he deserves 6 stars. Contacted him on a Friday about purchasing a home. By Sunday Gary, the buyer agent, was already showing us homes. We saw homes Sunday Monday Tuesday and by Wednesday we already had an offer submitted and accepted 2 days later. Needless to say, working with Gary and Eloff was so easy! They kept us in the loop, communicated lighting fast with the seller's realtor and our mortgage lender. In 31 days: - We had made an offer on a house that was $20k under budget - Eloff negotiated a $7k price reduction - Moved quickly to get the necessary loan requirements fulfilled and submitted Definitely the fastest real estate transaction I've ever experienced or seen! Call Eloff and Gary if you want realtors that communicate and don't sit around ignoring phone while also ignoring paperwork and negotiating done.

Description of Work
I needed to find a purchase a house within 45 days prior to our lease agreement expiring. We got it done in 35 days.

Category real estate agents

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive home buying experience. We greatly appreciate your trust and we wish you and your family all the best. You are awesome;)

03/16/2017

David G.

Excellent- professional and highly communicative- knows the job

Description of Work
Property Management

Category real estate agents, property management

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working for you;)

Property Management
    PM.0165844
    Nevada
    Nevada Real Estate Division
    02/28/2022
    PayPal, Financing Available
    $100

Superior Buyer/Seller Representation, Full Service Property Management, Short Sales, Foreclosures, New Home Sales, A+ Rating ~ Better Business Bureau ~ Hablamos Espanol;-)

ask for details