Drustar Plumbing

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2016

2516 Claridge Ave

Henderson, NV 89074

Where quality counts! Professional residential plumber with 25 years experience. Specializing in re-pipe,water heaters, water softeners, sink, faucet, and other residential plumbing.The owner is previous field supervisor & service manager for Delta mechanical. Call today for our always FREE ESTIMATES!...

08/21/2021

WILLIAM J.

Excellent work. This is the 4th time I hired his service and each time the job was fixed and reasonable price. He is a man with a solid character. Dos not believe in ripping off people and has talent to get work done. You would be foolish not to hire his service. William Jankowiak Professor UNLV

Description of Work
fix sink leak and replace toilet

02/14/2020

Christopher E.

I hired Drustar Plumbing to replace my gas water heater. This company is an example of what we wish all service providers would be. Stanley arrived on time and I would spend the morning watching him work. His workmanship was of the highest caliber with outstanding attention to detail. He wanted every step of the installation to be perfect and took every precaution not to scratch or damage anything during the removal or installation. After the old heater was removed, he thoroughly cleaned the stand and drain pan before installing the new unit which showed me how much he respected my house. He's the most honest person that I have ever hired to work on my house and was very helpful in showing me the operation and care of the new unit. Lastly, he made sure that I knew that the final bill included just the parts and labor needed to bring the heater up to code and nothing more as I discovered that other companies wanted to replace items that were still serviceable. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you so much! Appreciate that!

12/18/2019

MARK D.

Another excellent experience- setting up an appointment was easy. Work was performed well with attention to detail, and everything thoroughly explained along the way. Will definitely continue to use for future projects.

Description of Work
Shower Cartridge Replacement

12/02/2019

Robert K.

The plumber was like an angel to me. I wanted him to do this for me because he received the Angie's List Super Service Award for 2018. He was a wonderful human being. The price was very reasonable for what he did. He deserves all the accolades.

Description of Work
I had an emergency with the shower. Water wouldn't stop coming down. The plumber asked me to shut the water off until he arrived but I couldn't find the valve. He came over and shut the water off from the street which he then understood why I couldn't find the valve initially. He also replace and repair faucets around the house. 12.16.2019: Additional worked Installed and connect from the water filter to the faucets.

Thank you much!!!

09/20/2019

Jim H.

This is a great company. I had never heard of them before, but needed to replace my water heater on a Saturday so I checked Angie's List and found Drustar. I had always used another plumbing contractor, but Drustar is the company I will use for all my needs in the future. The work was done when promised (5 hours after I called them) and it was a pleasure to watch how this plumber did his work. Very organized, thorough, and neat. Very happy with the job that was done.

Description of Work
Replace the water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed] Welcome anytime !!!

07/19/2019

Elaine B.

Great; done on time and per our needs.

Description of Work
Water Softener Install

06/18/2019

MARGARET G.

Stanley was very helpful and profession. We are very satisfied with the job which was installed yesterday. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new 75 gallon water heater

Thank you much!

06/08/2019

Monica H.

Great! Very professional got the job done and gave me some quotes on other services that were needed at my house.

Description of Work
Water heater flush and inspection

05/28/2019

Marc S.

Stanley is great. He put in our home water treatment system and replaced our garbage disposal. He is efficient, friendly, honest and does quality work at a fair price. Stanley did a great a job and we are very happy with him. From now on, Drustar is our plumber.

Description of Work
Home water treatment system & Garbage disposal

Category plumbing

Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

04/05/2019

Carl B.

Stanley is a professional. It can seem unusual when you encounter a person that presents as confident, knowledgeable and with no indication that money is more important than quality. He replaced three old toilets with new models; he was on time, quoted a fair price, and the finished work looked superior to what had been there. For any plumbing need, no matter how small, I will always contact Drustar Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replacement of three toilets

12/02/2018

James K.

Excellent!!! Service was prompt, professional and the price was great!

Description of Work
clogged drain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you much! Appreciate it!!!

08/29/2018

Susan C.

We claimed a deal on Angie's List for a water heater flush and plumbing inspection from Drustar Plumbing and we are so glad we did! I called to schedule a time at his convenience and was pleased that he could be here the next day. Stanley texted when he was on his way; I appreciate his courtesy and professionalism. He got started and immediately noticed a problem with the tank not draining very well. Once he replaced the drain valve everything was fine. As he inspected each faucet and valve inside and outside the house he explained that everything looked pretty good and how we could do some minor maintenance tasks ourselves. Stanley found the source of a squeak and replaced the noisy toilet tank fill valve. He gave us a very competitive estimate and a recommendation for replacing the kitchen faucet and the water heater. He was also very knowledgeable about water softening and filtration systems and answered our questions about them. And we discussed water heating systems: tankless vs. tanks. He really is a wealth of information! We are very happy with Drustar Plumbing and Stanley and will be calling him again.

Description of Work
Water heater tank flush, tank drain valve replacement, toilet filler valve replacement.

05/31/2018

Terence F.

I have had Stan come out a few times. My dishwasher would not drain and ir=t was because I did not have an air gap. Stan secured a granite worker for me and he drilled the hole in my counter. Stan installed the Air Gap. Stan also installed a water softening system. He responds quickly, arrives on time and knows his stuff. Because he is quick and professional he has lots of customers and does not try to break the bank on each call. A professional and a good guy.

Description of Work
Air Gap; Water Softening System

Category plumbing, water softeners, drain cleaning

05/15/2018

L Kathleen J.

Stanley was not only punctual, but gave me a 30 minute window of when he would be here rather than giving me a four hour window. He also took the time to answer my many questions pertaining to potential future projects I plan to have done in the future.

Description of Work
Changing of valves, facet, and snaking a clogged tub drain.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

04/27/2018

Brian M.

They installed the new water heater within hours of me claiming one of their online deals. Stanley was very professional and polite and had the job done so quick I couldn't believe it. We upgraded from a 40 gallon water tank to a 50 gallon water tank and couldn't be happier with the extra hot water, thanks again Stanley!!!

Description of Work
Needed new water heater.

02/21/2018

Jack P.

I first contacted a competitor to obtain a quote as I am in a Condo Complex and had to find an available plumber within the timeline. The competitor was outrageous on the price quote to the point of indicating holes had to be punched in walls etc and other things just to fix a collector. When I called Stanley (Drustar) he immediately asked if he could come over as he was near by......prior to him coming I explained that I had to give 24hrs notice to shut the water off......He knew my complex and the rules and even though the pipes and handles at the source were older he said he thought we could make this work today..... To say the least, Stanley was prepared, had parts even though they may not be needed and evaluated the whole job, and even though we planned for the worst, the repairs went off without a hitch in less time than we thought.......It went so well that I had him do another small job related to fixing a fault on my water heater..... I have never met a plumber who is as caring, professional, ready to work, takes the time to explain the good or the bad.....I absolutely would recommend him to others and as a side note...the other company wanted to charge a whole lot more money and I truly believe the work would not have been as well done.... If you need a plumber for any size job....Drustar is the one to contact Sincerely Jack Pike

Description of Work
Had to have a shower collector handle fixed but additional work had to be done to prep for it.

01/21/2018

Steven K.

It went great! Drustar Plumbing was very punctual and responded almost immediately to my messages. They actually came a day sooner than was scheduled since they had time. Great service.

Description of Work
Hose faucet replacement.

12/22/2017

Jeryl Dean W.

Stanley, the owner answered my call immediately. He gave me a quote over the phone which was extremely reasonable. He was able to accommodate my crazy holiday schedule as well. He arrived at my home 20 minutes early and immediately got started. He was careful to put disposable shoes covers on his shoes and also brought a drop cloth for the floor. It took about an hour to install and I was back in business. I chatted with him while he was working. I learned about his background and heritage and he is a stand up man. He is honest, fair, hardworking and the sort of person I’d like to call a friend. If you are in need of a plumber for any size job, Drustar Plumbing should be your first call. In a day and age when service is sorely lacking, you will be pleased with Stanley. Call him first!,

Description of Work
Of course, right in the thick of the holidays my garbage disposal went out. I needed to have it replaced as soon as possible. I always prefer to do business with a small business owner. I found Drustar Plumbing and boy am I glad.

12/22/2017

Kim C.

Stanley came to my house immediately, assessed the situation, told me the cost, and went to work within a couple of hours of the visit. I returned to work and came home about 3 hours later to find the job completed; however, he waited for me to get home before filling in the trench. He showed me the old pipe and was concerned there still may be an issue within the house. I had him come inside to check toilets and sinks, but he found nothing wrong. He then returned to the front yard to fill in the massive hole in my yard and removed debris the next day. Stanley was wonderful! He was very professional, personable, and I believe, very honest with me. If I ever have any other plumbing needs, he will be the first person I call. Thanks Stanley!

Description of Work
Repaired a break in the main water line in my front yard.

11/10/2017

Daniel W.

Great. Stanley, owner of Drustar Plumbing provided prompt, courteous service, came to my home to review and inspect my needs and provided his firm exceptionally reasonable quote. Stanley was able to complete the replacement installation to Code in reasonable time, explaining everything about the installation and the operation of the Water Heater. I highly recommend Durstar Plumbing if you're looking for an honest, professional and reasonably priced Licensed plumping professional. Sometimes it's good and smart to give the little guy a chance....you may find a gem. I did.

Description of Work
Remove and replace 40 gal gas water heater at residence

10/31/2017

Gerald R.

very professional and awesome job !!

Description of Work
installed new garbage disposal

Thank you!!!

10/16/2017

Ethel L.

Stanley did a very thorough job and explained how our plumbing worked as he went, as we live in a very old building. He also explained how we could maintain our plumbing in good condition. He was on time, very thorough and professional and his price was reasonable We will hire him again.

Description of Work
Inspected plumbing and flushed hot water heater. Fixed a broken toilet.

Thank you!

09/21/2017

Doug D.

I was extremely pleased with Stanley and his company Drustar. Stanley is Bulgarian and has an Old World work ethic. He does it right the first time. Very meticulous and detail oriented. He has been a big box supervisor, and did a fantastic job. He was easy to schedule. Same day service. Great coupon offer. More than $500 savings off of big box. Came right on time. I would definitely use him again for any plumbing need.

Description of Work
Stanley at Drustar installed a water heater.

09/20/2017

WILLIAM J.

I called him and he asked me to sedn him one photo so he could determine what parts he needed to bring. I did that and he came over 2 hrs later (as there was a break in his appointments). he removed the hotwater heater and installed a superior product within 2 hrs. Everything is wonderful. His price compared to Lowes and Home depot is cheaper as is the hotwater heater he installed. He did not charge extra for values and attachments - Lowes' contrat plumber does. i was told by Lowes the total cost parts labor and heater would be around $1200 - Drustar was significantly less as was the quality of heater he installed. This is the second time I have used his service and each time the quality and value has been superb. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Description of Work
Hot water heater needed to be changed -

Thank you much!!!

09/03/2017

Sonja M.

I was very impressed with him. He seems very honest and has a great work ethic. He even offered to make a change to correct my dishwasher hoses which weren't installed to code and didn't charge me for. He was a real pleasure to deal with, and I'm sure you would be very happy with him.

Description of Work
Stanley installed a new 50 gal hot water heater for me and also changed out my sink faucet.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi