Done Right Plumbing

With Angi since May 2006

4.4

900 W Warm Springs Rd #102

Henderson, NV 89011

Done Right Plumbing is a full-service plumbing contractor that has been serving the Las Vegas and Henderson, NV, areas since 1990. We specialize in commercial, residential, remodeling and custom fixture installation for new construction. For your peace of mind we are fully arlicensed and insured. Our products and services include: • Water heaters • Water softeners • Gas line installation and repair • Repipes • Leak repairs • Video drain line inspection • Sewer and drain cleaning Our qualified technicians are experienced and will address your concerns and problems promptly. You can count on our experts for 24/7 emergency service as well. Call Done Right Plumbing for a free estimate and let us get your job done right the first time! License #319535...

03/10/2022

Karen R.

This company has been doing work on our property off and on for over a year. In our experience they do not follow our security protocols and they are very rude. They will never be allowed in our home after experiencing their behavior on our property this last year. I have a new story about their rudeness each week. The latest was the Friday before last a worker arrived and felt the need to blast his truck horn over thirty times for no apparent reason, other than to harass the owner who’s windows they continue to park under. This company is the worst example of professional behavior we have ever experienced on a job sight, and I have spent a lifetime on sights.

Description of Work
Association Plumbing and Drains

02/04/2018

Jill D.

Done Right was very punctual in all appointments set. My issue was with the repair they did. I had a hole in my sewer line next to my clean valve. The existing clean out was a U shape. They repaired my hole by cutting out the U shape and putting in a new clean out which was a 90. I had concerns with this change in structure and called back the company to express these concerns. My inquiry was responded to but the gentleman I spoke to was not the kindest man. I expressed concerns about them putting in something that was different than the original design. I said I did not want a quick fix that would have issues later. Now 5 days after the repair my sewer line clean out is overflowing. I called back the company and they told me that the repair of the line was what was under warranty not the sewer line backing up so I would have to pay to have them come out. My main issue: I did not have a back-up until the new clean out valve was installed. So how can the issues not be related? Good customer service would be to come out and look at the issue because it did not exist until work was done.

Description of Work
A hole in my sewer line needed o be repaired.

08/09/2017

Lisa H.

He quickly discovered why my toilet was leaking, and He replaced my toilet in 30 minutes. He left no mess. He was very pleasant, and I felt comfortable having him in my home.

Description of Work
Plumbing

06/25/2013

Robert K.

Description of Work
Third time that I've used this company. Second water heater replacement in many years. The first time the water heater failed, we added a catch pan to channel the leaks. The catch pan came in handy when the replaced water heater failed after five years (quite normal with the poor quality of the Las Vegas water). Very responsive to our urgent call to restore the hot water. Water heater replaced that same morning. Excellent workmanship, attentiveness to cleanup, and very personable and helpful staff.

06/14/2013

James K.

They were able to cut off the split portion of the pipe and reattach the faucet without having to go into the wall. This is the third time I have used Done Right Plumbing and the third time they have done a great job. Two of the 3 times, they were able to complete the repair and keep the price at the minimum 1 hour charge. The first time, Chase even volunteered additional repairs as he still had time in the minimum charge of $95 and there was no additional charge. They have always responded quickly and arrived on time and all the people I have dealt with have been professional and courteous.

Description of Work
I had a split pipe on an exterior faucet. They made the repair and reattached the faucet.

03/10/2012

DONNA N.

x It went very smoothly. The plumber came out very soon after the call was made. He knew exactly what to do and worked skillfully and fast. He made himself available for a few minutes and told us about the importance of keeping our drains throughout the house free of debris and to keep them closed because bugs enter the house by crawling throughout the drains. The tech's name is Pat W.

Description of Work
we had a leak under the lavatory in the master bathroom. Went on Angie's List to find a plumber in Henderson, Nevada We chose DONE RIGHT PLUMBING, INC. A man came out promptly and replaced the pipe with a 5/8 x 3/8 angle stop CP. The material cost was $8.50. The labor cost was $95.00. The plumber told me that a house call is $95. If the work exceeds a certain amount of time then the cost goes up. Our job did not exceed the alloted time so the labor cost was $95.00 we received a 10% discount for using Angie's List.

03/17/2011

Michael U.

Plumber arrived promptly, was courteous and knowledgeable and did an excellent job. The price was on the high end but included an extended 4 year warranty, giving the unit a total of 10 years' warranty. Will definitely use this company again for all my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced 45 gallon leaking gas water heater. Included replacement of all fittings and hoses and the addition of a drain pan.

12/08/2010

Manuela G.

I have used their services for 25 years in my business and home. They are awesome. The price they quote you is the price they charge. They are honest and fast. They are a really good bunch of guys. I would give them an A with lots of pluses!

Description of Work
I used them for plumbing work.

10/12/2010

Elaine M.

They were prompt, they did their job, and everything was fine.

Description of Work
Done Right Plumbing replaced a sink and a water system for me.

05/18/2006

JULIA F.

Done Right Plumbing gave us a very reasonable rate compared to other plumbers I have used in the past. They were able to get all the roots out of our lines and did it in a timely fashion. I really like that it wasn't a big inconvenience during the process of fixing my pipes.

Description of Work
They cleaned out our pipe as tree roots had gotten into it.

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi
    Pure Water Technologies

Here at Pure Water Technologies, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the salt free water treatment and tankless water heating systems. As a full-service plumbing company we committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - Las Vegas

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING LAS VEGAS for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arrives to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free Estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries!

Check, Visa, MasterCard