Dave's Electric Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2010

P.O Box 50812

Henderson, NV 89016

Daves electric inc / Building one customer relationship and unique Experience throughout Vegas Valley with services such as ceiling fan installation and recess lights, Lighting design, Electrical service and repair .We now also replace high pole/parking lot fixtures, bulbs,ballast....

02/05/2020

Barbara H.

Dave's Electric never called! No response at all!

Description of Work
TV-getting rid of Direct TV. Company never called.

Category electrician

Sorry I did not get your request for the service. I’ve been having problems with this service.

10/30/2019

William R.

Four ceiling fans were installed. My only complaint is that I thought they would dispose of the old ceilings fans, but they left them for me to get rid of. Otherwise, everything went well.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans

Category ceiling fans

09/13/2018

deborah G.

Very professional and took extra time to explain issues involved in my problem as well as issues we might have in the future. Completed repairs quickly. Really knew what he was doing! A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Intermittent power outage in one room of my house

08/20/2018

MARGARET G.

Tino did a great job. Very professional. Will continue to hire him for my jobs.

Description of Work
Fans, can lights, dimmer

07/07/2018

Tiffany H.

Tito came out to the house. On time, professional and courteous. He went above and beyond. I can’t tell you how happy we are with this company and his service. We have him scheduled again, and will recommend his services to anyone who will listen. 5 stars plus.

Description of Work
Needed electric switch fixed and moved.

06/01/2018

Norm S.

I contacted their office on Wednesday and was told that they would be at my house between 9 and 10 am on Friday which worked for me as I could go into work afterwards. 10:30 am came around and no one here yet. I then call and get voice mail. I leave a message explaining we had an appointment this morning and no one is here and I have not received a call telling me that the electrician would be late. I asked that someone please call me ASAP. No one ever contacted me back. I own my own business. If I or my employees treated a customer like this company treated me we would be out of business and deservedly so. I do not write reviews. In fact, this is the first one I have ever written. I feel this is absolutely inexcusable and really do not understand how this company can have any favorable reviews. Do not waste your time with this business.

Description of Work
I needed multiple electrical work done, including putting in spots and hanging pendant lights in the kitchen, landscaping lighting, moving track lighting from kitchen to office, outlets that did not work and doorbell repaired

05/21/2018

Eugene B.

Dave did a very good job, I give high scores for Dave in all aspects. I am going to contact him again for another work.

Description of Work
2 Hours of Electrical Labor Service

05/17/2018

Sheldon E.

I’ve used Dave’s Electric twice and was very satisfied both times. They reply promptly when called, schedule & complete work efficiently and in a timely manner. I will definitely used Dave’s Electric again.

Description of Work
Electrical

04/02/2018

Nancy W.

Tino was a nice guy to work with and did a great job!

Description of Work
Rewiring for bathroom remodel

10/23/2017

Kien P.

It went very well. The technicians diagnosed the issue quickly and resolved it within the hour.

Description of Work
Replace Fuse for Washer/Dryer

10/06/2017

LeRoy H.

The job went well, have never had any problems with the work that was done.

Description of Work
installed electrical outlets and installed a ceiling fan.

10/03/2017

Brenda W.

They were quick and efficient. It turned out great.

Description of Work
They did the electric for our kitchen.

09/25/2017

Wes F.

Great. Amazingly fast. Didn't have to tell them where to put it, was perfectly centered.

Description of Work
Light fixture installed in bathroom ceiling where there was no fixture before

09/25/2017

Wes F.

Tech ran tests on fuse box, outlets, etc. Determined it was just old outlets that needed to be replaced & he did so. Solved our problem & have us peace of mind moving forward.

Description of Work
Surge protector in power outlets kept tripping, we were worried there might be an electrical problem within our walls.

09/21/2017

CHRISSY C.

I purchased an online deal for 2 hours of electrical services on 18 Sep. The company's description states they can do the jobs that I needed done and more. The only exception noted was appliance repair. The following text has been copied directly from the company's description on Angie's List: "Services Offered receptacles, outlets, tv and phone outlets, surround sound, Flat screen Install, 220v or 120 Dedicated circuits, GFI replace/repair, smoke alarm replace, recess can install, Ceiling fan prewire and installation. Electrical service and repair, Electrical remodel, Jacuzzi wire run 220/120v, Electrical Panel Replace/repair. Panel Upgrades, Electrical Permits, Ballasts replacement. Dimmers and remote install, Photo cell repair, Door bell repair, panel upgrade , High parking light/ballast repair. Not Offered , appliance repair" When I finally heard from Tino at Dave's Electric, it was via email the next day and he asked what services I needed. I replied to the email by stating the following: Installation of a timer and dimmer switch, swap existing doorbell for a Ring Doorbell Pro and if any remaining time was left, install a ceiling fan. Tino called me later that evening to inform me that he would not install my fan because he had "another deal out there that covered that" and that he would not connect my Ring doorbell because of something that happened with another customer (although I'm not sure what that had to do with me.) In any event, he went on to say that he would do the dimmer switch and timer. Seriously??? I'm no electrician but I'm pretty sure that the dimmer switch and timer won't take TWO hours. But, if I spend more money to buy your "other deal that's out there" only then will you install my ceiling fan! What a joke! How could anyone not think this is false advertisement? I paid, in advance, for a service that Dave's Electric said they could do and now they've essentially decided to change the rules in the middle of the game. Absolutely unacceptable! I will be calling Angie's List for my refund! This person/company is ridiculous. If you're not prepared or better yet, not willing to perform a task, be upfront about it, don't lie just to get someone's money!!! Your deal clearly states the following (also copied directly from Angie's List): "Dave’s Electric (Angie’s List) OFFER DETAILS Here's the Deal: • $139.00 for 2 hours of electrical labor • Deal can be used for a variety of services such as: installation of new lighting, dimmers, or switches, mounting a new HDTV, installing interior or exterior outlets, and much more The Real Deal: You get two hours of licensed, professional electrical labor at a great price. This offer can be applied to bigger jobs as well! The Fine Print • Deal must be purchased through Angie's List to be eligible for discount • Not valid for cash back • Deal cannot be combined with other specials or offers • Deal cannot be applied to current or past jobs • For residential service only • Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours • Standard cancellation policies apply • Limit 1 deal per household; additional may be purchased as gifts • Does not include any excavation or underground installation • Does not include permits, parts or materials • Image may not reflect exact product/service • This offer is protected by the 30 Day Refund Guarantee • Service Quality Guarantee available with purchase by Silver and Gold members (some exclusions apply) • Promotional value expires 6 months from date of purchase; paid value never expires" In a nutshell, my assessment of this company is not trustworthy at all. I'm glad I found out sooner than later and will certainly let others know!

Description of Work
Installation of a timer and dimmer switch, swap existing doorbell for a Ring Doorbell Pro and if any remaining time, install a ceiling fan.

09/11/2017

RANDY F.

Even had some time left at the end but ran out of work.

Description of Work
Replaced on/off switches with dimmers. Took 2 ceiling lights down and replaced with ebay ones.

08/07/2017

Stan S.

very well. technician was knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
circuit breaker replacement

07/18/2017

Derrick P.

Everything was installed great. Unfortunately it took longer than 2 hours (no surprise there) to complete, another 1 1/2 hours to be exact. That additional time cost me $150. Then, I had to pay for parts even though I had the light fixture. The additional parts must have been romex because I can't think of what else could have been necessary. So, that additional cost was $45 ... for wire??!! It would have been nice to have been told about the additional cost for parts ahead of time. I was told it MIGHT take longer than 2 hours, but it did not sound like double the Angie's List time of 2 hours. I should I have pressed for more information but I was preoccupied at this time. I would definitely not recommend this service as it is a very misleading ad.

Description of Work
I had a motion sensor switch installed and a added another fluorescent light fixture added in my garage.

07/11/2017

Esther J.

Light switch was ok and Fan, he said I needed a remote control cause it only worked from a remote control but the light on the fan worked from the light switch

Description of Work
Light switch checked and fan

Category lighting, ceiling fans

07/10/2017

Eugene H.

He did his part without a problem. This individual failed on several levels in my experience with him. His discounted price is not absolute. My dealings with him --- across two visits --- reveals a person who is abjectly concerned about doing the least amount of work for his set price. My work ethic, honed by 20 years of Army service and another 10 of federal service, rejects individuals such as this because they represent the very opposite of what I stand for. Duty-Honor-Country. Hire this fellow at your own risk. I won't do it again."

Description of Work
Installed electric wiring to install a ceiling fan in my garage. I installed the ceiling fan.

06/28/2017

Janett H.

I explained the problem with the ceiling fan. I purchased the needed parts and they were installed. It was quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan stopped working

Category ceiling fans

06/28/2017

Janett H.

I called and was told an appointment was available for that afternoon. Toni was very informative and answered all my questions about what I needed repaired. I scheduled the appointment. Toni sent a text message letting me know that he was on his way and arrived at the agreed upon time. He got right to work checking the electrical connections in the fan and then installed a new universal remote electrical box in the fan and it was working very soon after. I also had him look at the wiring for the outside lights on the garage. He inspected the current wiring and made some safety recommendations, gave us cost saving tips for the work along with a quote for fixing the problem. Toni was professional, knowledgeable and efficient and I am ready to hire him again when we have an electrical repair in the future.

Description of Work
Repair a ceiling fan and give us a quote for outside lighting.

06/20/2017

William A.

It went well and I'll be using them again.

Description of Work
Did various small electrical fixes and removed and replaced a ceiling fan.

04/12/2017

Stephen A.

it went good, did all work required and more.

Description of Work
electric work

03/20/2017

stephen C.

Everything went off without a hitch. They were punctual, courteous and the install was lightning fast! My Murano looks amazing now in the staircase and will definitely use these guys again!

Description of Work
I needed to have a Murano Chandelier mounted in my ceiling above my staircase. There was not an existing one there, so they needed to run wires to it as well as expand the 3-gang to a 4 gang box and put up a medallion above the chandelier. Also, if you know what a Murano Chandelier costs, then you realize you are putting some serious money in these guys' hands.

Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

Vegas Valley Plumbing

At Vegas Valley Plumbing, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. "Knowledge, experience, and hard work at a fair price" -Honesty-Integrity-Service- Call today for a quote

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

PayPal, Check