Classic Moulding And Carpentry Of Las Vegas

Henderson, NV 89012

contractor....

08/24/2016

Kim B.

Never did the work. Was late, then said it was wrong crown moulding. Changed his appointment date several times. Very unprofessional

Description of Work
Crown moulding installed, in one room.

Category woodworking

Hello [Member Name Removed], I looked through my schedule from 2016 and I have no record of your name address, phone #, etc. I never had an appointment with you. You must have me confused with another contractor. Angie's List users: Please make sure you are reviewing responsibly and accurately as these reviews cannot be removed, even when disputed and/ or incorrrect

03/09/2015

Marco S.

Ryan did a great job finding/creating a product that fit my cabinet color. Installation was quick and easy.

Description of Work
Install new trim around my kitchen cabinets after they were damaged by painter.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

10/28/2014

Mathew K.

Description of Work
Crown molding, chair rail painting of rooms.

Category remodeling, woodworking

05/05/2014

Marco S.

I found Ryan's company through Freeman Painting. Ryan and his company came very highly recommended for their quality work. I will say that my wife and I are very happy with his workmanship, price, professionalism and work pace. Ryan knew we were on a time schedule and he did a great job of completely the work very quickly. I would definitely use him again and plan to for some other carpentry projects in the new future. I had problems receiving Ryan's quotes in my email. But that was my fault that I did not establish his email address in my contacts folder. I did bother him several times to resend the quote not realizing he already sent the quote to me several times. He was patient with me and I appreciate that greatly.

Description of Work
Ryan removed and replaced all the trim in our house.

Category woodworking

(member name removed), Thanks for the opportunity to do the work as well as the positive review. I look forward to working for you again.

03/31/2014

Kevin S.

Description of Work
Sent an email to them as requested on their website to sechedule an appointment to get an estimate. Nobody called or emailed me back.

Category woodworking

It is possible you sent an email request and it went into a spam folder and was deleted. It is common for us to receive a dozen of these spam emails a day. Most clients contact us with a phone call @ (702) 265-5663. We apologize for our lack of response to your email.

03/27/2014

Joann V.

It didn't go to well. He did the job but then he gave me an estimate to do the wall work and never showed up again. Never called. He did a fine job for what he was asked to do.

Description of Work
I used Classic Moulding And Carpentry Of Las Vegas to replace all the tiles in my room.

Category flooring contractor

Classic Moulding does not install tile. Perhaps you are confusing us with another service provider. Our records show that you are not a client of ours.

08/28/2012

CARL N.

Ryan brought the baseboards and chair railing as promised. Our painter painted them all. Then we chose a date for Ryan to install them all. He showed up promptly with another worker. They took one day to install everything. It was beautiful workmanship. We were very happy with Ryan and would definitely recommend him for any of his services.

Description of Work
My wife and I purchased a home which needed to be gutted. We had to replace almost everything in it. The house has 10' ceilings and we wanted 5 3/4" to 6" baseboards. We found a good price for the baseboards through a moulding company. Then we needed to find an installer. Our painter recommended Ryan Giunta, the owner of Classic Moulding, from a home he painted which Ryan had done the moulding. We called and he came out within a few days to give us an estimate. Our home is approximately 2,700 sq. ft. including casita. He gave us an estimate to install the baseboards. It was very reasonable. At that time my wife asked him what he would charge to also purchase and install chair rails in the dining rood. Again, he was very reasonable in price. We had a sample of the baseboard we chose. He asked what we were quoted for the price per sq. ft. He said he may be able to get it for less. He called us the next day and sure enough, he could get it for 20 cents less per sq. ft. He said he would pick up all the baseboard, chair railing and bring it to the house for painting.

Apex General Construction

Family owned and operated remodeling company! We have been operating in Las Vegas for over 20 years. We do everything from painting, drywall, baseboards, doors, lighting, plumbing, flooring, showers, and more! We have competitive pricing and extremely fast completion times! We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and hold ourselves to the standard of perfection!

ES Design Flooring Specialists

With over 35 years of experience, beautiful flooring & hard surface installation is our passion! We work avidly to stay abreast in our industry and our team consists of some the brightest flooring/surface design professionals in the field. We are passionate about providing quality workmanship, accurate timelines, affordable pricing and excel at communication during every phase of construction. Our professionalism is above all others and with 4 Nevada Contractor's licenses, bonded & insured this puts us on a platform above all others to take on a host of different projects. From new construction to remodeling ES Design Flooring will make your projects a reality! Additional DBA - Soebbing Flooring Inc.

National Flooring Group

National Flooring Group LLC is a local business that has been serving the Las Vegas Valley since 2004. We offer a wide variety of high-quality flooring and counter top products. We are your go to store for all flooring needs. We have next day installation and very competitive prices. In addition to this, National Flooring provides tile flooring, vinyl flooring, laminate flooring, wood flooring, carpet, quartz counter top, porcelain counter top, and granite counter top. Call today to get your competitive price!

Check, PayPal

Crown moulding installation, baseboards, wainscoting, chair rails, window casings, doors, fireplace mantels, wood flooring & custom cabinets.