Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Las Vegas

• Trade License Number
  • 80561

7705 Commercial Way

Henderson, NV 89011

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides quality plumbing service to the Las Vegas area....

3.7

4.4

4.1
plumbers (11)drain cleaning (1)sewer cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)air duct cleaning (1)water softeners (1)water heaters (1)septic tank service (1)

06/29/2020

Went great! I called they got someone out immediately, very friendly. Got job done and cleaned up very quick. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing system and drain cleaning

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank,water heater repair,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to be of service!

06/29/2020

They did a great job and covered my furniture to protect it. Kevin made sure I understood about maintenance. They were on time, efficient, and professional. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my air ducts and vents.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate our customers!

06/29/2020

They did a very good job. They also replaced the anode in the water heater and did some modifications of copper piping. I would definitely hire them again. They are not cheap but they did a good job and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a recirculating pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Thank you for recommendation and review! I do agree that things aren’t cheap. For us to provide the level of service that we do, with drug tested and background checked employees, fully stocked trucks, a call center that is staffed 24 hours a day to take care of our customers, the longest warranty of any company and people that truly care about our customers. Our company made a decision a long tim...

07/24/2018

They did an excellent job working in 100 degree plus weather. The crew were very professional and polite. They gave us the best price . Outbidding 3 three other companies by $1500.00 less. Call them as they are very honest and trustworthy.. if we ever have plumbing problems in the future we will only make one call to them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Copper repipe mobile home and main sewer line

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

04/25/2018

Went very well, it solved the leaking problem on the outdoor faucet and of course the garbage disposal, it was due, it had been leaking and as irony would have it, I had a container holding some household cleaners underneath the garbage disposal and the water leaked into it. No flood, no worry's, the timing was perfect, okay I got lucky lol.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out door faucet replaced and a new garbage disposal installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

02/03/2018

Prompt and efficient technicians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of whole house filtration and other minor plumbing tasks

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

08/31/2017

The next day office apologized and said I would get a discount. Same 4hr time frame 2pm-6pm. At 5pm I got a call from plumber that he was starting a job 20 miles away and might be late! I called office and said that was unacceptable. At 545pm 2 trucks, 2 plumbers arrived. In and out in 20 minutes. Very simple job. $255 my discount price labor only. I bought my own faucet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work requested was to change leaking kitchen faucet. CALL NO SHOW!!! Called office twice on scheduled day and office insisted "he's on the way. " waited until 8 pm no call no show. Their annoying recording says "if we're late we pay you!." I make $40/hr. and waited 4 hours +.

04/24/2017

He spent most of his time on his phone with a supervisor rather than actually finding a leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to find a water leak. The plumber they sent quoted $14,000 to replace everything inside and out. Told us we had leaks everywhere. We hired two more for second and third opinions. Both confirmed water main leak outside, ended up being $2200 not $14000!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2017

08/24/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

08/18/2016

They were good. They were recommended by One Hour. The price was pretty stiff. It was a lot more than I thought it would have been. They showed up when they said they would. They have corrected everything. It has since been good. They left the work area neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Benjamin Franklin Plumber. They replaced some 25-year old parts in the faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2016

Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Installation, Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Installation, Drain Cleaning, Toilet Repair, Sewer Line Repair, Leak Detection, Water Quality, Plumbing Fixture Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available