Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Las Vegas

With Angi since December 2015

4.3

7705 Commercial Way

Henderson, NV 89011

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides quality plumbing service to the Las Vegas area....

Jacqueline K.

They did a great job and covered my furniture to protect it. Kevin made sure I understood about maintenance. They were on time, efficient, and professional. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts and vents.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate our customers!

Craig S.

Went great! I called they got someone out immediately, very friendly. Got job done and cleaned up very quick. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Plumbing system and drain cleaning

Category plumbing, septic tank, water heater repair, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to be of service!

Dave C.

They did a very good job. They also replaced the anode in the water heater and did some modifications of copper piping. I would definitely hire them again. They are not cheap but they did a good job and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced a recirculating pump.

Category plumbing

Thank you for recommendation and review! I do agree that things aren’t cheap. For us to provide the level of service that we do, with drug tested and background checked employees, fully stocked trucks, a call center that is staffed 24 hours a day to take care of our customers, the longest warranty of any company and people that truly care about our customers. Our company made a decision a long time ago to apologize for price once, rather than apologize for poor quality and poor service over and over. I believe that the majority of our customers feel the same way and I hope you can too! Thank you for your business.

07/24/2018

Melinda G.

They did an excellent job working in 100 degree plus weather. The crew were very professional and polite. They gave us the best price . Outbidding 3 three other companies by $1500.00 less. Call them as they are very honest and trustworthy.. if we ever have plumbing problems in the future we will only make one call to them

Description of Work
Copper repipe mobile home and main sewer line

04/25/2018

Barbara B.

Went very well, it solved the leaking problem on the outdoor faucet and of course the garbage disposal, it was due, it had been leaking and as irony would have it, I had a container holding some household cleaners underneath the garbage disposal and the water leaked into it. No flood, no worry's, the timing was perfect, okay I got lucky lol.

Description of Work
Out door faucet replaced and a new garbage disposal installed.

02/03/2018

Debbie B.

Prompt and efficient technicians.

Description of Work
Installation of whole house filtration and other minor plumbing tasks

Category plumbing, water softeners

08/31/2017

jeff G.

The next day office apologized and said I would get a discount. Same 4hr time frame 2pm-6pm. At 5pm I got a call from plumber that he was starting a job 20 miles away and might be late! I called office and said that was unacceptable. At 545pm 2 trucks, 2 plumbers arrived. In and out in 20 minutes. Very simple job. $255 my discount price labor only. I bought my own faucet.

Description of Work
Work requested was to change leaking kitchen faucet. CALL NO SHOW!!! Called office twice on scheduled day and office insisted "he's on the way. " waited until 8 pm no call no show. Their annoying recording says "if we're late we pay you!." I make $40/hr. and waited 4 hours +.

04/24/2017

Laura W.

He spent most of his time on his phone with a supervisor rather than actually finding a leak.

Description of Work
We needed to find a water leak. The plumber they sent quoted $14,000 to replace everything inside and out. Told us we had leaks everywhere. We hired two more for second and third opinions. Both confirmed water main leak outside, ended up being $2200 not $14000!

08/24/2016

Gia M.

08/18/2016

SHEL T.

They were good. They were recommended by One Hour. The price was pretty stiff. It was a lot more than I thought it would have been. They showed up when they said they would. They have corrected everything. It has since been good. They left the work area neat.

Description of Work
I have used Benjamin Franklin Plumber. They replaced some 25-year old parts in the faucet.

07/17/2016

Jo Ann Z.

Description of Work
Did water heater maintenance-reasonable and professional. |www.PitzerBenjaminFranklin.com

03/24/2016

Randall C.

Description of Work
Heard a radio infomercial for a deeply discounted plumbing inspection. Called to schedule. Asked for their NV State contractors license number, but the number I was provided was not listed with the NSCLB. No listings in Las Vegas, only in AZ. Decided it was not worth taking a chance.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Deuces Duct Cleaning

Family owned and operated Las Vegas based air duct & dryer vent cleaning company. Deuces Duct Cleaning (NADCA certified) specialized in cleaning the various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems. This includes the supply and return air ducts. We clean all grilles, diffusers, blower fan, heat exchanges and cooling coils and, we clean out that fire trap of dryer vent!

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

Nevada
    Nevada: Contractors
    10/31/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Installation, Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Installation, Drain Cleaning, Toilet Repair, Sewer Line Repair, Leak Detection, Water Quality, Plumbing Fixture Installation