Allstate Appliance Repair

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

2486 Blair Castle St

Henderson, NV 89044

We have been in business for over 25 years, locally owned/operated, have four employees, and we give one year warranty on all the repairs. We service the entire Las Vegas Valley. Allstate Appliance Repair will give you a solid repair quote before the appliance service begins - no surprises. All work and parts guaranteed and there is never an overtime charge-- we charge by the job not by the hour. We service all brands and models and have a reputation for having some of the most experienced technicians in the industry. We are part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the USA. When you need an appliance repaired, call the best, call Allstate Appliance Repair! ---- Additional phones numbers: (702) 458-0383, (702) 952-9533 & (702) 363-0302. ...

03/16/2020

Diane E.

It was excellent! He called and said he would be there at a certain time. He came back the next day for repair. He was running late but he called.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

08/20/2017

Walter C.

great- punctual, good price, fixed everything.

Description of Work
fridge repair

05/09/2017

edwina R.

The service tech came out promptly, changed out a bad part, but the dryer still didn't work. He came back about four different times changed another part .,The dryer still wouldn't work. The service tech couldn't find the problem, although he tried very hard to find the problem. I wasn't charged for anything. But I still had an unusable dryer. I called Sears . The tech came replaced the same part [ the same part the tech from Allstate replaced ] the dryer now works. The tech from Sears tested the two parts that the Allstate tech had replaced, they were both bad parts !

Description of Work
My gas dryer was not working, I was getting a gas smell when I used it last, but it didn't dry the clothes.

02/23/2017

Joanne C.

The repairman came early for the appt, called to let me know, and immediately found the problem. He had the parts needed and had the dryer running again like new.

Description of Work
Repaired electric dryer

12/30/2016

John T.

The process was smooth. The first day, Mike, diagnosed the issue. The next day he arrived with the new condenser and replaced it in about an hour. The fridge was working fine but it was making an intermittent loud squealing noise. No problems. Would use their service again.

Description of Work
Replaced condenser on refrigerator.

12/03/2016

Jennifer C.

Arrived on time and replaced compressor. Job completed within 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Refrigerator not holding temp.

10/20/2016

Sonya D.

Called for service @ 2:30 PM and they said someone could be out between 3 and 4, which was great. When the tech arrived he asked what the problem was. He got down on the floor and opened the freezer. He looked at it, confirmed ice build up and did some pushing on the back wall of the freezer cavity. This lasted about 1 minute. He then stood up and said the bad news was the part needed wasn't going to be available until the following morning so there was nothing he could do at the moment. The parts he said were bad were the fan and the defrost thermostat. All this from simply looking in the freezer cavity and pushing on the back wall. He did mention that there was ice "crawling up" inside the wall and it was due to the defrost thermostat being faulty or bad and this then caused the fan to go bad. He then told me that the cost of the repair was going to be $380.00. I told him i needed to evaluate my options and I would call if I decided to have the work done. The service call was $40.00, which was fair and would be credited towards the repair bill should I choose to go that route. Well after consideration we decided we were going to purchase a new fridge as we were never really big fans of the 3-door lower freezer layout. So we emptied the unit out, during which time most of the ice build up had melted. It stayed plugged in overnight and in the morning the unit was working just fine, it had made a full reservoir of ice, the temperatures were all within range, both freezer and refrigerator. This is day 2 and it is still working fine. Needless to say I was certainly glad that I chose not to pay $380.00 for a repair I clearly did not need. My biggest issue is not that the problem was misdiagnosed, this happens, but the fact the tech came to this conclusion after basically looking inside the freezer, he did no other testing what-so-ever. I chose this company based on their Angie's List ratings and this may be an anomaly but if you do choose to use this vendor I highly recommend you observe what they do and insist on them testing any part they claim needs to be replaced, or, as with my situation, you may end up paying a lot of money for a repair you did not need. Again, i am fine with paying a service call fee, but, in this case, I do feel ripped off.

Description of Work
Refridgerator Service Call

09/27/2016

Catherine L.

It was flawless from beginning to end. They showed up exactly when they said they would; looked at the dryer, determined what it needed; told me that they would return the next morning with the part to repair it; and showed up exactly on time the following day. They were professional, clean, friendly and fixed the problem with the dryer in a timely manner. I would definitely call them back again for any appliance repair.

Description of Work
Electric dryer repair

08/29/2016

Steve G.

Allstate made an appointment window and missed it. I had to call and they sent someone out 40 minutes later. Then understood that the over needed a gas oven igniter before they showed up but did not have one when then came for service so they had to go pick one up at the parts distributor. Overall, the repair was OK but it should have been a 30 minute repair but it took almost 4 hours to complete. I have to give the company a poor performance based on missing their appointment then not having the part for the repair. The technician was professional & pleasant and the end result was satisfactory so i may give them one more try in the future.

Description of Work
Replace a half burn't out gas oven igniter.

08/19/2016

Violet R.

Realized we had a problem on Sunday. Called AllState and was pleasantly surprised that someone answered the phone at 5pm. Was able to set up appt for next day. Diagnosed problem quickly. Needed to get part and come back. No issues.

Description of Work
Replaced broken heating element on refrigerator.

06/24/2016

Sallie C.

On time. Professional. Honest

Description of Work
Checked the fridge. Stated it was compressor. I thought that was the problem also. Would cost $600. We both agreed not to fix the fridge. Charged a $40 service call.

06/20/2016

JUNE D.

Terrible. First the appointment was scheduled for 8 am in the morning and he was going to bring the icemaker part with him, after no one showing up by 10 am, we called. He said he would contact his repairman and call us back. He called my husband and said the guy would be there by 1 pm. 1:15 pm, he shows up without the icemaker saying no one told him. I called the office again, only to be told that he forgot. Not any way to run a business.

Description of Work
Nothing, was supposed to come and fix an icemaker

06/12/2016

Ed F.

He looked for obvious cheaper causes before checking the condenser fan motor. It was running very very hot. Once it cooled enough he replaced the fan motor . Very happy!

Description of Work
Diagnosed Amana Refrigerator/Freezer not cooling properly.

05/28/2016

Ellin S.

Mike came out first thing--7 am, right on time. He was pleasant, professional...I explained the issue and he ran through most of the things I'd already tried with no success. He said he'd never seen this before--that's usually how my problems are. We decided that if he couldn't get the drawer to open using special tools on the screws on the sides, then he'd have to go through the inside of the stove to access the drawer. Before he got to that point, he pulled the stove away from the wall and found a small access way in the bottom of the back of the stove and was able to work his hand into the drawer and un-jam the pans!! I was very happy with the job he did!!

Description of Work
I had put too many cookie sheets, cooling racks, and a broiler pan in the bottom storage drawer of my stove. One of the pans got jostled and was jamming the drawer so it would only open about an inch. There wasn't enough room to get in and move things around, even with tools, spatulas, my daughter's fingers... nothing worked.

05/22/2016

Dannine B.

He was very professional and pleasant

Description of Work
Juan came out exactly at the time said and repaired my washer quickly and efficiently.

05/19/2016

Cynthia H.

Woke up in the morning with freezer foods defrosted due to lack of cold! Looked in my Angie's List booklet and found Allstate Appliance Repair. Called pretty early in the morning and they were out that same day. The woman answering the phone was very difficult to understand, but she did get my phone number correct and Mike, the technician called me back right away. He was not able to fix the refrigerator that day, but was out early the next morning with the part and repaired the refrigerator. Overall, very satisfied with this service.

Description of Work
Replaced panel in back of refrigerator.

10/08/2015

Robert C.

The gentleman showed up on time, he replaced the melted plastic parts with ceramic ones. We shouldn't have issues with melting anymore.We will call them again if a appliance breaks.

Description of Work
Replaced melted wire connectors, put our range/cooktop back together after hubby took it apart.

06/04/2015

Justis F.

Refrigerator broke in morning. We called and scheduled appointment for early afternoon. Tech showed up early. Took about 1.5 hours to complete.

Description of Work
Fixed refrigerator

05/04/2015

Sandra L.

I called Juan and he came out the next morning. Was supposed to come at 8:00 but (surprise) he arrived at 7:30. My dishwasher was making annoying thumping noise - Juan found the cause of the noise (a warped spinner blade in the bottom of the dishwasher was hitting the door). He did a temporary fix and ordered a replacement spinner/blade. When he had the blade new part in, he called and arranged to come out - on a Sunday morning no less. Again he was early (I was dressed this time :)) He was efficient, tidy and generally nice to do business with. If we have a future need for appliance repairs, we will definitely call Juan!

Description of Work
Repaired G.E. dishwasher

01/12/2015

Terri T.

Communication was horrible. They were scheduled to order the part and return to repair refrigerator. Apparently the part didn't arrive in the mail, however, I sat home all day waiting for them to show up. They didn't have the decency to call and tell me they wouldn't be out. I had to call them. I expected them to come out the next day. No show. No phone call. Had to call again. No part. Apparently my job is to sit and wait for their company to come out and repair the refrigerator at their descretion.

Description of Work
repaired refrigerator

08/26/2014

Steve B.

Unlike the other companies I called, these guys were able to come out the same day I called them. In fact, it ended up being about an hour after the call that they showed up. The problem was quickly diagnosed and, since they had the necessary part with them, the repair was completed quickly. They were in and out in about an hour and the fridge was back up and running. The repair was $236.11, but I only paid $212.50 using the Angie's List 10% coupon. Review edited to add: Work was performed on 07/30/2014 and I paid by Visa. The company didn't bother to run the charge until 09/03/2014, with no communication with me in the meantime.

Description of Work
Whirlpool refrigerator needed new defrost thermostat. The freezer had frozen over, causing the temp in the refrigerator to increase.

07/26/2014

Nathan W.

Father and son team Mike and Mike came out to the house to fix my refrigerator. They arrived early and fixed the problem in less than a hour. I thought that I would have to buy new one they save us a lot of money.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair.

07/16/2014

Deborah G.

Mike and Mike arrived on time, friendly, professional. Removed shipping brackets, and tested operation.

Description of Work
1. Remove shipping brackets. 2. test operation

07/07/2014

Shannon B.

I called and Mike was at my house within an hour - on a SUNDAY. I had just moved and the movers knocked my washer suspension rods out of shack. It was fixed very quickly and professionally. Mike was very nice and explained the charges in a professional and helpful manner. Great job and great repairman.

Description of Work
Repaired out of balance washer

06/28/2014

Triston F.

Mike had to deal with a Pandoras box of a dryer. Had to come out multiple times to find the gremlin in the machine. Mike cleaned and tested every part and now I am drying like a champ.

Description of Work
Fixed Dryer

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

AAA One Stop Appliance Service

$50 off first time customers. Can not be combined with other discounts. What sets us apart from our competitors Associate longevity: Our technicians have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 21 years of experience ! Upfront flate rate pricing: This means you will never be surprised by a charge you were not expecting & it doesn’t matter how long the repair takes. That flat price means you pay for the job not the hours. Expertise: It takes a lot of effort to stay on top of all the changes & latest & greatest updates to your many in-home major appliances & various brands. We make certain to avail our associates to advanced training & technical support. A rating with the BBB: We’ve been a member since 1986 & are proud to say our A rating proves how much we care about our customers & our reputation. Servicing Las Vegas & the entire valley since 1990 meaning you can depend on us & our warranty to be here for you in the many todays & tomorrows of the life of your appliance no matter where you are. 1 year part and labor warranty: Above-industry-standard: We go above & beyond the standard 1 year warranty (in most cases) parts warranty afforded by the manufacturers & above & beyond the labor warranty offered by most other companies. Same day service: We can usually get out to diagnose & repair your appliance the same day you call us. You can schedule any time by talking to one of our friendly staff members. New to us? New to the Valley? We’d like to “earn” your business. 10% Military & Senior Discount: A little payback for those of you that have served us well in one way or another! Saturday service at no extra charge: We understand that you have a job or other commitments that might make it hard for you to be home during the week. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling. You can schedule early appointments, late appointments. We are also open on all holidays. Free service call with repair.

Absolute Appliance Services LLC

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more.

Services and Appliance Brands include but may not be limited to: Refrigerators, Freezers, Ice Makers, Washer / Dryers, Dishwashers, Oven / Ranges, GE, Sub Zero, Maytag Frigidaire , Admiral, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air • Amana, Magic Chef, Thermador, Kenmore, Viking, Kitchen Aid, Refrigeration Repair, Appliance Repair

Give us a call today for your appliance needs!