We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

702 PlumbER

Founded 2019 •

900 Wigwam Pkwy

Henderson, NV 89014

At 702 PlumbER LLC., customers will find a team of dedicated, skilled, and experienced Henderson plumbers with a passion for excellent service. Regardless of whether you are looking for basic repairs, a system overhaul, or emergency service, they will be there to support you with their expertise and their compassion. Services they offer include the repair and installation of both tankless and traditional water heater units, water treatment and filtration, drain cleaning, leak detection, and piping and repiping. No matter what issues you may be facing, these experts are here to help. Call now to take advantage of same-day availability, 24/7 emergency care, and free estimates....

06/28/2022

Debra R.

I regret I have to leave this negative review because I did check them out and they have what appears to be a stellar reputation. Since February 4, 2022 I have dealt with this company and paid every invoice. I was actually contacted for payment on an invoice for work not scheduled yet. They still owe me $1000.00 for work paid but not done. This company installed the valves for my two showers but never left the shower trim. I need my shower trim and on May 27th I spoke with an employee who came out to see that I paid for work that was not done and they reassured me I would have the shower trim for both bathrooms and I have been told they are waiting for a part. I realized then ABSOLUTELY I am not a priority at all with this company. It is insulting that they assume I am not informed enough to know that everything comes in one box even the valve. I was canceled on Friday I found out by calling them and now today I am canceled again. They have been deceitful with me and this is beyond frustrating. My husband passed away on January 24 and he could fix anything and also tell you how to do it. For almost 40 years I listened , watched, and even helped him with repairs. I feel taken advantage of and so disrespected. The box contains what you need. The owner’s wife could not even tell me what part was missing on Friday. I stated I would purchase the items they needed to get my showers done. I pointed out how much quicker I could get it but was told by them that MOEN sold inferior products on Amazon and they purchased better grade. I was charged a great deal of money by this company. They as I stated still owe me at least $1000.00 more. I feel like a fool I read reviews checked this company out felt confident and still don’t have what I paid for. Please just don’t give up your money to them until you have your plumbing issue complete. I guess they are all about the money not the work or their word. Debra Reichardt

Description of Work
leak detection, water heater repairs, shower valves I stalled

12/12/2020

Sarah C.

Excellent service. Came over to check out the problem. Very professional and would use again.

Description of Work
Was having problems with my garbage disposal.

09/17/2020

tom M.

They gave me an estimate of $440+ to change the valve. I decided to use a little muscle to free the valve and replaced it for $12. Didn't need them afterall.

Description of Work
Needed help changing corroded cold water valve to washing machine.

09/17/2020

Sherrie V.

Efficient, punctual, clean

Description of Work
Water Heater Install

Category water heater repair

08/07/2020

Scott L.

I had already committed to another company when I got in contact with them. They were helpful and friendly. I would have used them as a backup. On a Sunday when the other company was closed, I needed advice for a worse leak in the w/h. They still offered help and advice. They were again friendly and helpful. Best wishes to them.

Description of Work
advice for water heater.

Category water heater repair

07/13/2020

Mark S.

Awesome.I called Sunday evening about a leak in my back yard within minutes they called me back and set an appoint for today.Michael show up on time and brought another person. They found 2 leaks but because I have desert landscaping and don't water much they were able to fix the problem in minutes AND they didn't charge me .This is the only company I will use going forward.

Description of Work
Had 2 leaks in back yard

Li hsun S.

It went really well, they did a great job and very professional.

Description of Work
They did a residential plumbing service.

Patricia M.

It been marvelous, efficient , caring and clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
several , faucet, installed soft water system, found a leak because my water bill spike. It was the irrigation

Category irrigation systems, plumbing, water softeners

Lesli W.

Great job. Tech found 2 problems (leak & shut off value under sink not working). Did not charge for r/o system at all! Hardware I bought was not correct. Tech went to Home Depot & price below included hardware.

Description of Work
Replace fixtures in tub/shower for 2 bathrooms. New shower head using an s value for height in Master bath. Replace filters & membrane for r/o system.

Category excavators

Chandra C.

I had problems with another plumber and 702 Plumbers really went above and beyond and fixed the problems in one day. There was a crack in the pipe that another plumber had been trying to for for months and could not manage to. They fixed the concrete there they had to dig, which I would not have expected them to do, and corrected damage by a previous plumber. They are very honest and put a lot of care into their work. They are absolutely amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They fixed a cracked pipe.

Michelle L.

It was great! He came out right away, very professional, and courteous.

Description of Work
He adjusted the water level.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi