A Campagna Company, LLC

Nevada: Contractors
05/31/2022

1993 Whitney Mesa Dr

Hen, NV 89014

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com...

plumbers (84)water heaters (17)gas leak repair (3)drain cleaning (1)

05/05/2021

Mary Ann T.

Response time was very quick, which I greatly appreciated because my water heater flooded the platform it stood on and caused a great amount of damage to the surrounding walls as well overnight. Removal and installation went very well. Jose was very professional and informative. I absolutely recommend and will continue to use this company.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad we could help you with your plumbing issue!

10/28/2020

Constance C.

Service was performed with efficiency and professionalism.

Description of Work
Plumbing (toilet unplugged)

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad we could help with your plumbing issue!

10/28/2020

Constance C.

Service was performed with efficiency and professionalism.

Description of Work
Plumbing (toilet unplugged)

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

09/24/2020

Lani D.

the guys showed up, spend most of his tim talking on the phone in Spanish. Not professional at all since I don't speak Spanish. He said they would email me a scope of work and price. Never received anything type of correspondence.

Description of Work
Valves replaced in 2 showers

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our company. We pride ourselves on our timely communication and professionalism. We sincerely apologize that you did not get to experience this. We would love to help you & hope you will keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs. Please contact us at 702-516-5055.

02/27/2020

Al H.

They arrived on time and located my leak quickly. Helped fix the low water pressure as well. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Low water pressure and leak in landscaping

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

We are glad we were able to help fix your plumbing issues in a timely manner! Thank you for the review!

02/23/2020

Steven G.

It went fabulous. I am so glad to have faucets that don't leak and stoppers that work.

Description of Work
The following items were installed: Two bathroom sink faucets, a shower faucet, and a kitchen faucet.

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy we were able to help with your plumbing issue!!

01/06/2020

Anthony R.

Very good, thorough and professional

Description of Work
Drain and faucet

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to helping you with any future plumbing needs you may have!

10/20/2019

bruce R.

I have hired this one before and complement the plumber JOSE on his skill sets and professionalism. However with this recent job, I believe their pricing is not competitive anymore. Their service prices have changed significantly upward, making them less competitive than other plumbers. They are no longer my first plumber that I will call for service.

Description of Work
Connection of a gas heater to an existing gas line.

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad we could provide service and are sorry to hear that we are not being found to have competitive prices. We pride ourselves on being a local family business that is competitive to other plumbing companies. Please contact us at 702-516-5055 as we would like to help with this. We would love to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

08/10/2019

Sandy S.

Excellent. The plumber was on time, worked quickly yet carefully and cleaned up after himself. The work was at my aging parents house so I needed to be there for the quote and work. I would hire them again for any plumbing work at my home or my parents in the future.

Description of Work
One piece 85 pound toilet and kitchen faucet installation.

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

Hello! Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad we were able to provide you excellent service! We look forward to working for you again!

10/24/2018

PATRICIA J.

A Campagna Company was an outstanding plumbing company. Jose, Fernando and the team did a fantastic job in placing my new valves, removing and resetting my tub, setting new fixtures which entailed drilling into new tile. They asked me to view what they were doing every step of the way. They were on time, courteous and very professional. Jose had his office send me all the warranty info on all my fixtures and valves. It was about 50 pages and included the part number, pictures of the part and all the components that go with it. I would use A Campagna Company again for any of my plumbing needs. My shower looks beautiful!!!!! Thank you Jose!!

Description of Work
New valves in shower & tub, removed/reset tub, placed new fixtures in shower and tub, installed grab bar and hand held

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

We are so glad we could be of help! Thank you for the review and for reaching out to us!

Residential Services, Custom Homes, Bathroom Additions, Water Heater Installation & Repair, Sump Pump Installation, Water Meter Repair, Water Purification System Installation, Septic System Installation Service & Repair Commercial Services, New Construction, Compressed Air & Gas lines installed, Hydro Jetting Services, Underground Leak & Line Detection, Back-flow Protection & Testing Design & Build, AutoCad Design, Design of Domestic Plumbing Systems, NITC Certified