Summit Plumbing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a family owned 24 hour full service plumbing business. We started the business in 1999. We have 15 full time employees. Additional phone numbers 775-883-5335, 530-544-5514, and 775-782-6643...

Michael Bond Excavating

Sierra Air Inc.

When you are looking for a reliable and experienced team of Reno HVAC experts, look no further than Sierra Air Inc. Their NATE-certified technicians have the training and skill necessary to handle virtually any issue you may be having with your system. Residential or commercial, large property or small, this is the team you want handling the job. They have everything you need to provide maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services for heaters, air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, indoor air quality systems, and more. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, they work tirelessly to ensure that you always get the best products available on the market. Call today to schedule your estimate. Sierra Air Inc. is one of the few companies in the area to offer 24/7 emergency services!

Offers by Sierra Air Inc. on Angi
Pinuelas Construction LLC

Pinuelas Construction LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with over 14 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you! Licensed and Bonded.

02/02/2017

I use this company when my first choice is unavailable. They have a lot of guys that work for them so they are always available.

Description of Work
Cleaned out a drain going out into the street.

Category plumbing

11/04/2015

This is the plumbing company you want in Douglas County and surrounding area. (I tried three other plumbing/heating/septic/well companies before I began working with Summit.) Summit (mostly Mike..great guy, really knows his stuff!) came out about five or six times between June 2015 and Oct 2015. My 2 coolers, heater, well, sinks, summarizing/winterizing all function properly without issue. Certain...

Description of Work
Worked on/replaced/repaired/installed; 2 swamp coolers, propane forced air heater, well tank, sink, leaks, summarizing, winterizing, sewer smelling sink.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,septic tank

03/02/2015

They're great. They're are good. I have used them for ten years.

Description of Work
2 guys come out. One put new heater in a townhouse I sold. One fixed a few faucets in another home.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

09/27/2013

The first employee sent over was on time, ordered the part needed from Kohler. After 2 weeks I called Summit plumbing because I never got a call to come back and replace the hose. Summit sent another employee out the next morning and he did a great job, was on time, and fixed the problem. I found out the original person Summit sent out was let go. I think Summit should have been able to give conti...

Description of Work
replaced a collapsed hose on my bidet.

Category plumbing

08/15/2013

I've used them couple of times and I like their service. They are mostly on time with their appointments and their pricing is right in the ballpark. They are not the cheapest, they are not the most expensive, but they are definitely on the low end.

Description of Work
I have used Summit Plumbing for some repair work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

All aspects of Plumbing, Heating, A/C, Wells, Hydro Flushing, Septic Tanks, Sand Oil Seperator and Grease Trap Pumping. We are also licensed to repair and replace leach fields and septic tanks. We also rent out Portable Toilets for special events, construction sites and personal rentals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard