Summit Plumbing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2012

1219 Service Dr Ste D

Gardnerville, NV 89410

We are a family owned 24 hour full service plumbing business. We started the business in 1999. We have 15 full time employees. Additional phone numbers 775-883-5335, 530-544-5514, and 775-782-6643

02/02/2017

Herbert W.

I use this company when my first choice is unavailable. They have a lot of guys that work for them so they are always available.

Description of Work
Cleaned out a drain going out into the street.

07/12/2016

Nikki H.

Perfect.. We would use them again

Description of Work
Found them fast, friendly and informative. Showed on time and was quick to take care of our problem ( leak under the house ) as well as answered questions on another problem. I woyld gladly use them in the future

01/29/2016

Timothy H.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak under the sink. Did a great job, got everything done under an hour plus fixed another issue that he noticed while doing the sink job.

11/04/2015

William D.

This is the plumbing company you want in Douglas County and surrounding area. (I tried three other plumbing/heating/septic/well companies before I began working with Summit.) Summit (mostly Mike..great guy, really knows his stuff!) came out about five or six times between June 2015 and Oct 2015. My 2 coolers, heater, well, sinks, summarizing/winterizing all function properly without issue. Certainly going to have them on my next project, the septic tank. The only issue I have with Summit is they were/are hard to get them out to my home. With that said, my home is remote and the area experienced extreme weather in early summer...both factors beyond Summit's control. Certainly impressed by this service provider.

Description of Work
Worked on/replaced/repaired/installed; 2 swamp coolers, propane forced air heater, well tank, sink, leaks, summarizing, winterizing, sewer smelling sink.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, septic tank

10/28/2015

thoyd L.

Description of Work
I had a contract with Summit Plumbing to connect septic system to the city sewer line. While waiting for them to do the job they decided I needed to have the septic tank pumped out. If they had done the job in a timely manner, I should not have to pay them to pump the septic tank.

10/23/2015

Linda L.

Category plumbing, septic tank

04/16/2015

Juanita D.

It went excellent.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater.

Category water heater repair

03/02/2015

Ed W.

They're great. They're are good. I have used them for ten years.

Description of Work
2 guys come out. One put new heater in a townhouse I sold. One fixed a few faucets in another home.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

12/18/2014

PAUL C.

Description of Work
They both cleared the main sewer line and helped with some indoor plumbing issues. Great job on both. Will definitely use them again. ...

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

09/27/2013

MARYANN B.

The first employee sent over was on time, ordered the part needed from Kohler. After 2 weeks I called Summit plumbing because I never got a call to come back and replace the hose. Summit sent another employee out the next morning and he did a great job, was on time, and fixed the problem. I found out the original person Summit sent out was let go. I think Summit should have been able to give continuous service when they let an employee go. I seem to have got lost in the cracks and it was a good thing I called them.

Description of Work
replaced a collapsed hose on my bidet.

08/15/2013

James C.

I've used them couple of times and I like their service. They are mostly on time with their appointments and their pricing is right in the ballpark. They are not the cheapest, they are not the most expensive, but they are definitely on the low end.

Description of Work
I have used Summit Plumbing for some repair work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/07/2013

William C.

This review belongs in Heating and Air Conditioning, not plumbing I did not ask for the required service. I needed a functional inspection, not a replacement estimate. The estimate was done in a timely and courteous manner. Two other firms also provided estimates. Summit was my choice of the three. I asked for the estimates based on comments during an earlier, winter, inspection for gas leaks. That person, not from any of the above firms, declared that the fire box was about to fall through the furnace housing due to extreme rusting on the exterior of the furnace. Ten years earlier, when I bought the house, a repairman told me the furnace was badly rusted and had only a short life remaining. When the weather warmed, I contacted three firms for estimates to replace the furnace. All three firm representatives quickly checked the external rust that was concerning me and agreed that the furnace required replacement. My personal review generated doubt so I contacted a firm to only inspect the furnace. Their representative partially dissembled the furnace and showed me the rust was only superficial and minor. There was no structural or functional damage and no presence of moisture. Conclusion: the furnace does not require repair. The first three firms all had a financial incentive to replace the furnace. I should have requested an inspection from a qualified firm before seeking replacement estimates.

Description of Work
Provided free estimate for replacement of gas furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, gas leak repair

07/22/2013

Gayle B.

This was a non emergency call. To my knowledge my septic had never been cleaned out and since some neighbors had recently had septic problems, I figured I should probably do the same. The truck arrived and had to get into the crawl space to locate where the septic clean-out was located. When he went to his truck to move it, he heard one of his tires leaking air and we both agreed he should leave and get the tire fixed and we would re-schedule. I scheduled my next appointment for 2pm. At 8:30, I received a phone call from their dispatch and was told that the truck was enroute. I told her that I was not at hone and that was why I scheduled the time for 2pm. She said it was not necessary for me to be there if I would provide them with a credit card and they would bill it when they were done. I asked how much it would cost and she said she had not idea, it depends on how much work the driver has to do. I provided her with the credit card. I then called a neighbor and asked him to go to my home to meet the driver to make certain he did not drive into my back yard and damage a slate border. The neighbor had to turn off the sprinkler system. All else went well and the balance of the transaction went well. I gave the provider a and quot;cand quot; grade on promptness because they were too prompt as I would have rather been there during the service.

Description of Work
Locate clean-out & septic and the empty septic tank

Category plumbing, septic tank, sewer cleaning

05/14/2013

Hans M.

see above

Description of Work
Cleared tree root from sewer mainline on a holiday. Also checked the mainline by digital camera which clearly showed the root was cut away and measured distant for a future fix if needed. This plumbing company is very familiar with this area.. They also replaced the main water supply line to house couple of years previous. They have the necessary equipment to do the job right the first time

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

04/18/2013

Thomas G.

I highly recommend them. They are very good and punctual. When the heater went out, they had it reinstalled and all done within 5 days.

Description of Work
I used Summit Plumbing to install a water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

03/05/2013

Christina B.

It was an excellent experience. He checked it severa times before he left

Description of Work
Summit Plumbing came and fixed a toliet for us and fixed the ice maker

12/31/2012

Keith C.

Very professional and stayed on task. Evaluated situations and eliminated possibilities until issues solved. We are very happy with this company and would recommend it to others.

Description of Work
Baseboard heating not working in several rooms: Checked the boiler and bled the system Forced heater not working: Checked the system and got it working again Booster heater fan noisy: Checked it and fixed it.

02/13/2012

Donna W.

Whenever we need something we always go to them for the work.

Description of Work
They did some plumbing repairs for us.

06/19/2011

Sandra L.

I am located right on state border of CA/NV, hence CA address & NV company. Company licensed in CA. Professional brought price down to equal estimates from others. On time, speedy service (water heater was leaking). Excellent service, and I'm picky.

Description of Work
80 gallon electric water heater removed and replaced w/new one. Dispose of old heater. Install earthquake straps and emergency drip pan per California code requirements.

Category water heater repair

Michael Bond Excavating

Cool Breeze

While you search for your heating and air conditioning solution. Look no further than Reno's best locally owned and operated HVAC company. We offer top notch service along with the best prices in town. Specializing in retrofitting your home with a new system to bring you better efficiency. We find the best solution to any problem you are having with your home.

2022 Super Service Award

Aquious, Inc.

Tankless Water Heaters, Traditional Water Heaters, and Gas lines. We also can help with remodel projects. We specialize and focus on the installation, service, and retrofit of tank water heaters to tankless water heaters. Perfect solution to any residential or commercial application. They have an endless supply of hot water, and save over 40% on you water heating bill. Whether you are running out of hot water or you spend time away from home and tired of heating hot water when you don't need it. Tankless is the right solution for you. Additionally, we offer installation of traditional water heaters and residential and commercial gas lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

All aspects of Plumbing, Heating, A/C, Wells, Hydro Flushing, Septic Tanks, Sand Oil Seperator and Grease Trap Pumping. We are also licensed to repair and replace leach fields and septic tanks. We also rent out Portable Toilets for special events, construction sites and personal rentals.