Figueroa's Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2013

Our specialties are kitchens, bathrooms and home additions. We have put together an array of pictures to give you a feel of the work we have accomplished during our 25 years of service....

Family owned and operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Additional phone number - (800)672-3777.

Giant Roofing, LLC is here for all your commercial and residential roofing needs! With over 35 years of combined industry experience, we’re certain we can give you an end result you’ll love. Give us a call today in order to receive your free estimate.

CTR Roofing LTD. is committed to providing the best roofing service possible at the best price. Whether you need an inspection, repairs, or a new roof we can provide many options that fit your need, budget, and schedule. With over 20 years of experience we stand by our work and strive to provide the best customer service.

11/11/2018

They responded in a timely manner, but are too busy to give me a bid.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Category remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Figueroa's Construction appreciates your kind words. We do our best to respond , This has been a busy season. In the future if we can be of help, please try us again.! Steve Figueroa

04/20/2018

We had Figueroa's Construction totally remodel our Kitchen. Stephen is trustworthy, experienced and focused on understanding what his customers want. He stayed in the time frame and budget for the job, which we really appreciated. He and his team are efficient, effective, solid professionals. I am so grateful for the experience and the gorgeous result!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

03/07/2017

Owner called to express her concern about my experience and was sorry.

Description of Work
Updated review from 2/5/17

Category remodeling

Figueroa's Construction has been in business for approx. 30 yrs. We are fully licensed ,insured and bonded in Nevada and California. We specialize in residential and commercial projects. Among our many successful projects are bathroom and kitchen remodels.Figueroa's Construction concept is providing affordable,quality construction and superior customer service with excellence in construction . We ...

11/16/2015

Description of Work
I had a pipe failure and 4 rooms were taken down by my insurance company. I found this company and they did an amazing job.New kitchen completely done, laminate floors installed, new bathroom. He works hard and does the job right. There are not many companies with a license to work on mobile homes so I took a chance and it paid off. I found my self a winner. I have pictures if you'd like.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for the great review. We strive to satisfy all of our customers.

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, General Construction, & Additions. Decks, Painting