KASM Construction LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

General contractor, licensed & bonded, 3 employees, 25 yrs. hands-on experience, free estimates, min. charge $75 for emergency services, BBB Member, Fernley Chamber of Commerce Member. Additional contact: Suzanne Revak...

Top Notch Handyman Services LLC

Top Notch Handyman Services LLC

Hi folks, I've been away from Angie's since 2017 and it's good to be back. I offer a licensed handyman service fully compliant with the rules and regulations governing the licensing of handymen in the state of Nevada. I am an 8 time Super Service Award winner in 2012, 2013, and 2016 in multiple categories. We have the capability of doing almost anything you need done. I currently have other licensed individuals working with me. We do not employ subcontractors as we're able to do the work ourselves. I charge $90 per man hr. with a 2 hr. min. I make the initial customer visit personally to determine who'll be dispatched and what tools and materials they'll need. I do not charge for this initial visit and it gives me a chance to meet the customer and let them get to know me. I stand behind all my workmen and my name's on all work done. I'm licensed in the state, county and various cities as required (numbers available upon request). I offer a new customer 5% discount to Angie's List members. More than 500 company reviews may be found on Google, Yelp, my website, alan-topnotch.com, and Porch.com. Thank You for your consideration...A.J.Lynch................ Member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals and certified Full Service Professional with Handyman Association of America.

08/10/2016

Very pleased with quality-minor problems encountered were addressed and corrected (company installing shower door broke first one) mike did exactly what we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel bathroom-included moving plumbing adding light in new shower, tiling ( floor, shower, backsplash, for sink ), building small wall and more-no painting.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

03/09/2016

It was wonderful. I wouldn't hire another contractor besides Mike. He does exceptional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built an RV garage in the fall of 2014.

CATEGORY garage builders

10/28/2015

Requested a visit and a quote for a fairly small change. After two weeks and a couple of follow up still no quote. Just wasted my time since I was waiting on him. At some point responded he's busy with other things and then I told him since I waited for so long I'll give him a bit more time to respond. No response so far and it's been 3 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote request for bathroom plumbing

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

09/10/2015

I do want to say though that both Mike and Suzanne from KASM construction were very professional and I would use them in the future if needed..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike came to my house and we discussed the project. Unfortunately, the structural engineer's plans I had were outdated and it would have been too expensive to update them. Also, he was very busy and could not start the project for a while. I gave the job to another contractor who could draw up his own plans and do the job sooner.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/27/2015

The bathroom shower repair was under budget due to the shower door leaking.  They repaired the missing grout in the shower and recaulked the shower door.  They repaired shower adjacent wall and trim.  They removed wall paper, washed the wall, primed and painted the bathroom walls.  They cleaned up after the job was finished. They did an excellent job, they were professional, and they were honest. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower recaulk and repair of grout, install grab bar in shower.  Repair wall next to shower, drywall, re-texture, replace ruined trim, remove old wall paper, wash walls, prime and paint wall with 2 coats of paint to cover previous color.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,wallpaper removal,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

Residential & Commercial Construction, Remodeling, Handyman, Design-Build