Bruce's Carpet Cleaning

Carson City, NV 89701

Bruce's Carpet Cleaning...

09/12/2014

Michael B.

Always on time or in touch, totally into the job, detail oriented, and above all, trustworthy. Our family has been with Bruce's for many years.

Description of Work
The Best

08/23/2014

Jane A.

Danny and Jarred arrived on time, put us completely at ease. House was in a tight escrow - had to be cleaned for renters. Did an awesome job! Carpet looked great!

Description of Work
Cleaned and deodorized approx 3100 sq ft of carpet and a flight of stairs.

05/05/2014

Tanya L.

My mother has been using Bruce's for a long time and they always do a great job. They're hardworking, courteous and helpful. My mother feels comfortable having them in the house, even though she lives alone.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet

10/08/2013

Carleen P.

On time, reasonably priced, very helpful because I cannot lift. Professional, both very nice personalities. They just went about their business-Gotter Done!!!

Description of Work
Living room, hall bedroom, very dirty, kitchen carpet/couch and loveseat.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/14/2013

Kelly B.

Bruce and two adult sons were on time, professional and friendly. Worked diligently for 2+ hours. Everything was beautiful when done and even left a bottle of carpet cleaner for fun time use! Would definitely use Bruce's carpet cleaning again!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in master, living room, dining room and two area rugs. Also cleaned couch (turned out great!) as well as minor carpet repairs where was lifting up as carpet met tile.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

05/16/2013

Barbara P.

I called for an appointment and they showed up on time and two gentlemen did the work. In one place they asked if I wanted to have a special treatment done to get the spot out. I did and it worked great. We would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Completely cleaned all rooms of a 3-bedroom mobil home. These carpets needed a lot of work and had major spots. They were able to get it looking really nice and did a great job. It had been my elderly father's place and had many spills as well as dog spots. We were very pleased with the outcome.

02/10/2013

Steve P.

The boys were on time, clean cut, and courteous. They knocked out the job in less than 1 hours w/ professional efficiency.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of 3 bedrooms & living room.

09/14/2012

Tanya L.

Came on time. Were helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable, patient. Did great work and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and couches

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/16/2012

Robert N.

making the appointment we got the day and time that we wanted. The carpets were really dirty. We purchased a bank owned home which was pertty much trashed. We had low expectations of saving the carpets, and were pleasantly surprised at just how clead they got them. They showed up on time, and worked quickly and thoroughly. A very professional company. Highly Recommemded

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in family Room, Dining Room and Master Bedroom.

07/05/2012

DIANE B.

My dog had an accident overnight in the house that was more than I could clean up myself. Bruce's responded to my emergency quickly - even bumped a client to help me out. Bruce and Sons are awesome!

Description of Work
They did an emergency clean up of a very bad dog mess in my carpet, not just on my carpet.

Five Step Carpet Care

I specialize in detailed and thorough carpet and upholstery cleaning. The “FIVE STEP” system: 1. Uses a powerful vacuum to remove all dirt from your carpets (we use a crevice tool around the baseboard and all furniture). 2. We gently spray your carpets with our “FIVE STEP” solution that is non-toxic, colorless, odorless, biodegradable, hypo-allergenic, and contains no bleach, enzymes or soap. 3. Our rotary activator lifts the embedded soil from your carpets. 4. Our special 100% cotton pads remove the remaining soil from your carpet. 5. Finally, we hand groom and fluff your carpet pile. Your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours. As the owner of the company, I will always be on the job. My work is 100% guaranteed. My goal is to keep your world clean and green.

Offers by Five Step Carpet Care on Angi