1 Call Home Repair Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2011

Handymen Services.I do a wide variety of projects including repairs and installations. Anything from a leaky faucet to a hole in your wall, I can help you....

Action Garage Door Company, Inc

Action Garage Door Company, Inc

We are a family owned and operated, full-service residential and commercial overhead door company providing garage door and garage door opener repair service, maintenance, replacement as well as new installations. Our goal is to provide our customers the best products with the best service for the best price and pride ourselves in our quality workmanship and top-notch customer service. We offer a 24 hour emergency service and work on weekends as well. When you need us we take ACTION! Check out our retractable screen door services www.tahoescreens.com!

06/10/2017

Tim came to my house the day after I called. The weather strips had to be ordered and he came to replace them as soon as they arrived. He also adjusted those doors, as well as another door, because they were not locking properly. He replaced the swamp cooler water line and verified that the water level was ok before he left. I have a long list of repairs to be done and as a single woman, it is gre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace swamp cooler water line, two door weather strips and adjusted three doors that would not lock properly.

06/05/2017

excellent work on everything. this is not the first time that I have hired Tim. Always first class, very honest, tries to save you money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous jobs to get rental property ready to sell. installed new floor in two bathrooms, installed new frameless shower, new kitchen faucet, new front door deadbolt and handle, installed 3 bifold closet doors, installed new swamp cooler and other odds and ends that I don't remember right now.

05/13/2017

Update to the last review. Tim did call me a day or two later. came promptly the next day and then a week later as promised to do the work. He did a great job at a reasonable price. Was unable to fix the pocket door or the faucets but made recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix kitchen cabinet 2 doors scraping pocket door 2 faucets needed anchoring.

12/05/2016

Wonderfully. We would hire him again. He answered my first call right away and then was able to come to the house and fix the problem the very next morning, the day before Thanksgiving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a shelving unit that had fallen down in the master bedroom closet.

12/27/2015

He responded promptly to my requests and kept me informed of progress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I gave Tim a prioritized list that included electrical, plumbing and miscellaneous tasks; He completed the list. He is very knowledgeable, and gave me some great advice. I plan on hiring him again. Highly recommend.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

Drywall, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Garage Doors, Glass & Mirrors, Handymen, Hauling, Painting – Interior, Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Building or Contracting projects. However, still please call because if I can't do it, I can recommend someone who can.