BUDGET TREE & STUMP REMOVAL

With Angi since July 2010

Vargas tree service LLC business license and insurance 15 years experience remove trees stump grinding trees trimming landscaping maintenance cleanup irrigation systems etc

We primarily service the zip codes of 89139, 89141, 89052, and 89053.

10/07/2013

The should up on time and did an excellent job. Hauled away all trash, racked and cleaned up yard. Would be glad you use them again

Description of Work
Removed 2 trees

Category tree service

05/14/2012

They came and did a fantastic job. They were very pleasant and worked quickly. They completed the work within an hour which I was really surprised about. They were prompt and efficient. They never left anything behind and I could not say that there was anybody working on the palm tree. They picked up everything and my yard looked clean afterwards. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Budget Tree & Stump Removal to remove the stump of a palm tree.

Category tree service