deerBrooke landscaping THE LAWN SPRINKLER EXPERTS

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2008

We have been licensed for business in New Mexico since 1992. Our focus has been irrigation for that entire time. Our goal is the professional quality troubleshooting, repair, installation and consultation in regard to irrigation work with a strong ethic of honesty, and fairness....

ALLIANCE LANDSCAPING, INC.

Alliance Landscaping, Inc. is a premier New Mexico landscaping company providing a full range of residential and commercial services. Fully licensed, bonded & insured, our professional staff will guide you through every step to build your landscaping ideas into beautiful yet functional spaces that will enhance your outdoor environment. Alliance Landscaping Inc., residential construction division provides the highest quality custom landscaping from design to final installation. Our superior customer service, dedication to quality, and in-house design talent will transform your outdoor space into the environment you've been dreaming of. Alliance Landscaping's commercial landscaping clients receive the highest quality scheduled landscape and prompt service. Each commercial landscape property requires an attention to detail and consistency to ensure a professional image. Small to large businesses, HOA's and business parks rely on Alliance Landscaping, Inc. to keep them looking their best. Founded in 1995, Alliance Landscaping, Inc. is your local landscaping specialist. We are fully diverse and can help you with all of your landscaping needs. Whether you need irrigation, water features, or decorative concrete work, we've got you covered. We serve residential and commercial customers alike. For more information concerning our premier landscaping services, contact Alliance Landscaping, Inc. today. Free estimates. Call now for more details!

By The Yard Landscaping & Irrigation

DBA: Albuquerque Licensed Sprinkler Repair. By The Yard is a small owner operated landscape & irrigation company. We do not use sub-contractors but do refer contractors we believe uphold our levels of commitment and professionalism. We provide free estimates. We enjoy our work and look forward to serving you in the future .

SUMMERSWEET LANDSCAPES, LLC

LIC # 33557 Full service landscape company with more than 28 years in business. Horticulturist/owner. Over the past 30 years I have learned a lot. At New Mexico State University I was educated in Horticulture and Landscape Design. Under the Horticultural program we learned about Agronomy ( soils) , Entomology( insects) , Biology, Chemistry , Pathology ( diseases). Everthing that was needed to be a Professional. Sure I have my education but I've learned so much from my hands on experience. Many years ago when I started Summersweet Landscapes. Other landscapers would ask me. "Do you need a degree to do landscaping"? I answered " no you don't , but I do". I started Landscape Design when I was in high school. I was trained by a Horticulturist also from N.M.S.U. He taught us that the Horticultural field was a professional one. And that the industry should be respected as one. Professional. He had all students join Future Farmers of America. It was mandatory , inorder; to be enrolled in his class. We went through competition in design. In my last two years of high school competition I was on both District and State Landscape Design Championship team. I graduated with both high school diploma and two year vocational technical certificate in Horticulture. After high school I attended N.M.S.U. where I got my Bachelor in Science Degree in Agriculture. Thank you Eric and Carmela.

12/13/2019

Clarence J.

Eugene is one of the most knowledgeable and most personable business owners that I have met, in a long time, who not only does what he promises but goes out of his way to make you happy with his professional work. He had to repair a severely leaking control valve, which we had been having trouble with for several months. I was almost ready to start hand watering the yard myself, but he reassured me that he would fix it and fix it right – which he did. We are very satisfied and quite happy that the hose can now be put away.

Description of Work
Repair of leaking drip system control valves

Category irrigation systems

07/16/2008

Margaret K.

He did all the work very nicely and he was very gracious. He did it all for a very good price and I felt like he was a good guy. I felt like he knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
We had some damage done to our sprinkle system so he came out and fixed the controller and fixed the sprinkler system overall. He re-arranged them and made sure everything was working.

Category irrigation systems

We also offer testable back flow certification.

Check, Financing Available