The Plumbing Co

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

Unbeatable, prompt customer service, plumbing expertise, and a fair price that stays in your budget. I provide service, repair, and installations for your plumbing needs. I run my company with attention to detail. My name is Steve and I am the owner of The Plumbing Company. With over 30 years of experience in the plumbing and service industry, no job is too simple or too complex. I specialize in installing and servicing water treatment systems, Installation and repair, for boilers, radiant heating systems, water heaters, on demand heaters pumps plumbing fixtures and faucets water fountains and gardens, hydroponic gardens, and much, much more. I have a vast knowledge of materials and equipment, am an excellent and efficient problem solver, am punctual, and have strong work ethic, and I will always offer you the most appropriate equipment and material options for the fairest price. I believe in helping you install, repair, or maintain what you have, without breaking your bank! Whatever your plumbing needs are, I will work with you to address your needs at a fair price. Clients tell me that the quality of my work far exceeds work they have seen others do. I am excited to work on your next project! I chose to work in this industry because I love solving problems. I have been providing plumbing services in this industry in 1977. I am responsive and on time, provide excellent work and service, will quote you a fair price, and stay on budget...

Micropure Water Conditioning

MicroPure is celebrating it's 29th year anniversary. Super Service Award Winners for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. Plus...Best of HomeAdvisor 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 winner. We achieve this by installing only Premium water conditioning at affordable prices. We have built our business on excellent service. Put NASA technology to work in your home. We are proud to offer financing on all of our PURONICS Flagship systems. Call (505) 792-1227, or (915) 630-2365 Today to schedule your free consultation.

Offers by Micropure Water Conditioning on Angi
Advanced American Construction Inc.

Email george.chrzanowski@gmail.com for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one time offer of 10% off at Lowes will be extended for talking to George about your real estate needs. For quickest results, please email: george.chrzanowski@gmail.com.

Offers by Advanced American Construction Inc. on Angi
All Out Plumbing & Mechanical

All-out Plumbing & Mechanical, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with the ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

11/11/2020

Steve and his team did a great job replacing my old radiant heat boiler that had failed. Everyone was very nice and very knowledgeable. I will definitely call them for future plumbing needs. The price was very reasonable and the work was very professionally done. Takes pride in his work! Thank you!

Description of Work
Replaced radiant heat boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/30/2020

I left a message for Steve, he called me back within a hour, told me how to temporarily stop the leak and he came out the next day to fix the leak permanently. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Fix leak in boiler for floor heating system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/07/2020

I interviewed 4 contractors to evalute our radiant heating and on demand hot water needs after our old boiler failed and needed to be replaced. 3 of the contractors were adamant that I couldn't have a tankless system since it was very expensive, and that my gas lines were too small. They all recommended essentially that I replace my old boiler with an identical new boiler and tank even though I to...

Description of Work
Replaced existing boiler/hot water tank with tankless combi system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

09/07/2019

New 50 gal water heater was replaced taking over 4 hrs to do so.New pipes and connections were added and new drip pan was installed under the unit.

Description of Work
replace electric hot water heater that was leaking water from within.

Category plumbing

09/06/2019

Great ,it took a little more than 4 hrs and he replaced the pipes and connections with new ones.

Description of Work
Small leak coming from electric water heater.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, heating, boilers, radiant heating, solar, water heaters, water treatment/softeners/filters, UVs, indoor & outdoor hydroponic gardens.

Sewer line blockages, roto rootor stuff & forced air systems.