CaitCo Drainworks

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2009

4.4

Additional fax: (505) 344-2665. DBA: Advantage Pumping, Inc....

Advanced American Construction Inc.

Advanced American Construction Inc.

Email george.chrzanowski@gmail.com for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one time offer of 10% off at Lowes will be extended for talking to George about your real estate needs. For quickest results, please email: george.chrzanowski@gmail.com.

Offers by Advanced American Construction Inc. on Angi

10/12/2020

Stopped up kitchen sink and disposal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great! Efficient, polite, and educational.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

11/29/2016

They billed for work that was not included in the estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
boiler and water heater replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/26/2014

Very professional service. Services were provided in a timely and professional manner at the cost as calculated. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new septic system. Collapse old system and clean area

CATEGORY septic tank

Thank you so much for choosing to use CaitCo Drainworks and for taking the time to rate our business. We greatly appreciate it!

03/25/2013

Caitco's call-taker was very responsive and recommended I try the City of Santa Fe first because the problem could be somewhere in the city pipeline to my home. I appreciated that. She also called back multiple times to check on my progress and to send someone 24/7 if I needed that. I actually had to ask her to wait until I called her after the City workers were done. Even though city worked in st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipes from/to sewer appeared to have backed up with dirty water coming up significantly in bathtubs & sinks. Water in toilet wasn't dirty but became less in the bowl. Cause unknown but required snaking into my pipe system and possibly removing debris or fixing a pipe. Caitco Drainworks recommended by my general plumber.

CATEGORY drain pipe,sewer cleaning

Thank you for posting on Angie's List. We have just become aware of your review. As a quality service provider in Santa Fe, we strive to exceed all customer's expectations and are grieved that you have given such a negative review. Unfortunately, we do believe that some of your statements are incorrect. First, we do not require a camera inspection for every job. In your specific instance, it was b...

03/06/2013

We used CaitCo Drainworks during the summer. I called them for I think three things last summer. They were very, very good, very professional, they were here to do the job. They were very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a central shut off system. Fixed leaks for me in a couple places. I have an old house. They changed the filter on the furnace under my house.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company! We are so glad that our services met your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and great customers like you!

Drain cleaning, hydro jetting, pipe lining, heating and cooling, trenchless plumbing sewer lines, pipe repair, duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express