Patton Construction Co.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

7 Petro Dr

Roswell, NM 88201

With over 25 years of experience as a general contractor, we provide high quality construction services for homes and businesses. Cracked foundation? Have fire or water damage? Need a kitchen remodel? Look no further! Indoor or outdoor, commercial or residential, we at Patton Construction offer any possible construction services you may require. With our extensive experience serving Roswell and southern New Mexico, we can find the right solution to any problem and are not deterred by a little challenge!...

01/17/2016

Jamie T.

Description of Work

Category home builders

10/28/2015

Cindy S.

Mr. Patton visited with me on a Saturday in November/2015. His visit was to inspect the home inside and outside. He charged me about $275 for this inspection visit. From what I have read on the web, this would be a fair price to pay for such an inspection. He inspected both inside, outside, and looked under the home. He was able to figure out why he was finding some things inside the home by what he saw outside and underneath the home. Due to the problems he did and did not see, he is really not able to complete the repairs himself. However, he explains everything to you pertaining to what you need to do. You must locate help locally to do the repairs. This would not always be the case but in my situation, it was the appropriate option. He also typed up his report and e-mailed it to me. I told him to keep my information on file and I would call him if I had questions or concerns. He agreed to that idea. It took him about 3 hours to inspect so you can plan on it taking longer if you have a larger building for inspection. My home is small, so 3 hours is a good amount of time. His assessment of the house centered on fixing problems before things got worse because he didn't see a serious situation at this point in time. I feel like he was very thorough and willing to answer questions. This is a good business for foundation problems.

Description of Work
I took a day off from work to visit this company in Roswell, New Mexico. I am having foundation problems with my home and needed to have an estimate done for repairs. I have never heard anything negative about this company and haven't found anything on the internet either. I spoke with the secretary in person and gave her all of the information about my home to give to her boss. Assuming that she gave him the info, I didn't receive any kind of reply from them. I left my cell number knowing he could leave a message on it. It has been 3 weeks so I am moving on in my search. I can't rate their work, their customer service, or how expensive/reasonable their prices are. I need to have cracks filled and some supports put in for the front of the house. Wish I could say more but this was the closest contractor who specializes in foundations that I could find. He may provide great service and do a bang-up job but I cannot attest to that. I am now looking for another company to do the work that is based 300 miles away. If they are as good as I hear they are, I will be leaving a great review for them!!!

Category home builders

I’m really sorry about the mix up on this. I did receive your information and attempted to call you back at the end of the day. I do recall leaving a voicemail for you at the number I was given but it’s possible I somehow dialed the wrong number to begin with. Regardless, I would be happy to help you with your foundation repairs. We take great pride in our work and customer service. Please give my office a call back so we can discuss the repairs and find a solution for you. Best Regards, Gordon Patton Owner (575) 622-1622

All Terrain Construction

We do General Construction including new construction and remodels. Specializing in bathrooms kitchens and flooring.

Childers Brothers Inc

We do foundation repair and clay soil stabilization. Additional DBAs - All Area Childers Brothers, Childers Brothers House Leveling & Foundation Stabilization. Additional fax - (806) 622-3491. We offer 100% financing WAC.

White Mountain Roofing

White Mountain Roofing is a top notch roofing company working out of New Mexico, and Texas. We are experienced in TPO, metal, shingle, seamless gutters, tile, steep, and modified roof systems, flat roof specialist, and much more of your roofing needs. We take pride in our work, and quality is everything. We are hard working, and Would be honored to assist you in all your roofing matters. We thank you for your business, and no job is to hard. Have a very blessed day.

roofing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Patton Construction Co.

How is Patton Construction Co. overall rated?

Patton Construction Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Patton Construction Co. open?

Patton Construction Co. is open:

What payment options does Patton Construction Co. provide

Patton Construction Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Patton Construction Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Patton Construction Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Patton Construction Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Patton Construction Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Patton Construction Co. offer a senior discount?

No, Patton Construction Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Patton Construction Co.?

Yes, Patton Construction Co. offers warranties.

What services does Patton Construction Co. offer?

Patton Construction Co. offers the following services: foundation repair, general contracting, remodeling, insurance repair, custom homes, painting, drywall, framing, concrete, cabinets, tile, doors, countertops, siding, wood flooring, framing, painting

Are there any services Patton Construction Co. does not offer?

roofing