Marchand & Co CPA's PC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2013

Flexible appointment hours...

Jag Tax Management

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

04/05/2021

I reached out to Robert regarding a complex tax issue my corporate tax office didn’t feel comfortable performing. Turns out the issue was easily fixable, and Robert advised me on the steps to take to rectify the situation, at no cost. Robert was very knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. I will definitely be reaching out to him for future tax related work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Consultant

04/04/2021

I've done my own taxes on TurboTax for the past 15 years. In 2020 I started a small business and decided a professional may be warranted. Before trying to find a CPA, I plugged my info into TurboTax and found that I'd be getting back a whopping $100. I was interested to see if a professional would really be "worth it". I was referred to Robert Marchand by a large firm near my home, that was no lon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small Business Taxes

06/14/2020

Personal taxes. Robert returns calls, answers questions, is professional and knowledgeable. He explains things well and I recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal taxes

06/10/2020

Robert was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, encouraging, and tenacious in unraveling the errors that had been made over several years. He continues to manage my mother's taxes, and is very helpful in dealing with the IRS and the NM Dept of Revenue. I would recommend him without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reviewing and resubmitting several back years of my mother's very complicated income tax returns

06/09/2020

I considered it bad advice and after all that’s happened lately in 2020 I appear to be right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investment advice after business sale

CATEGORY financial advisor

Individual and business tax preparation, Business setup & accounting, financial planning, audits, reviews, compilations, & consulting.

NA