Celebrity Home

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2008

Celebrity Construction offers Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Heating & Cooling, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing & Air Conditioning Service in Rio Rancho, Albuquerque, Bernalillo and Corrales NM. Call (505) 328-6670...

911 Restoration

The largely rural area of East Mountain attracts property owners thanks to affordability and proximity to Albuquerque, not to mention the epic natural scenery. Unfortunately, its cooler climate and wide open spaces mean properties are more vulnerable to the elements. When you own property in the East Mountain area, harsh weather can lead to water damage. Whether it’s from an appliance malfunction or a rain storm, water erodes your building materials and causes mold to grow inside your property. When water damage disrupts your home or business, it affects the wellbeing of your building and its inhabitants. As the property owner, you worry that repairs could be daunting, time consuming, and expensive. Don’t let water damage take over your life. Call our IICRC-certified experts at 911 Restoration of East Mountain for commercial or residential repairs, 24/7/365 days a year. We’ll even have a professional at your door within 45 minutes or less. Contact us for same-day service in Cedar Crest, Edgewood, Moriarty, and the surrounding areas. Call us at (505) 738-1789 and allow us to offer you a free visual inspection.

B.W. Earp, Inc.

Welcome to B.W. Earp, Inc. B.W. Earp, Inc. is a stucco contractor serving Albuquerque, NM. Since 1990, B.W. Earp, Inc. has been at the forefront of contemporary surfacing. This unique contracting company combines the timeless quality of handworked stucco and the contemporary usage of highly crafted interior plasters to bring the customer a specialized surface that is custom-designed and looks great! The specialized techniques used by each contractor require the combined skills of structural integrity, architectural design, rigorous craftsmanship, and an eye for beauty. For over 31 years, residents and businesses in the Albuquerque area have turned to B.W. Earp, Inc. for a variety of stucco services, including waterproofing and bonding. Their expert staff is always there to help you decide the right surfacing option to match your building construction. Their hard work and expertise have led them to become an industry leader and the most respected name in resurfacing and waterproofing. Our company provides the following services - Stucco, synthetic, and El Rey - Venetian plaster & variance finishes - Re-stucco - New construction -Parapet Repair and Waterproofing B.W. Earp, Inc. is New Mexico's most experienced and creative resource for exterior stucco and interior plaster surfaces. Visit our website to see what we have to offer! We are proud to be licensed, bonded, and insured. Visit bwearp.com to see the work we've completed. Call us today! We invite you to ask for an on-site estimate. 505-344-2111

10/12/2015

Joe had to cut out part of the entry-way ceiling, replace it, plaster and paint over it. If we didn't know exactly where the work was done we would never know it had been damaged and repaired. Even though it was a very small job he treated it and us as if it was the most important thing on his schedule. He also helped us figure out where a window was leaking, and sealed it so it doesn't leak anymo...

Description of Work
They repaired a ceiling that had been damaged due to a leaky roof, and also fixed a leaking window for us.

Category architect

04/08/2012

Yesterday afternoon we noticed that the hot water pressure relief valve was leaking some hot water out onto our side yard. Called Joe and he said he would pick up the part and install it on Sunday (Easter...Today). We checked it later and the leak had intensified to fill our bucket every half hour. Called Joe again and he said he would come over and plug the valve outlet that night and again would...

Description of Work
Joe plugged the hot water relief valve outlet Saturday evening to relieve our immediate concerns...that the leak was losing gallons of hot water per hour . This morning he installed the replacement part, flushed the hot water heater and graciously listened to my unrelated questions and concerns and gave good advice.

Category handyman service,plumbing

03/18/2012

As I said above, both jobs were smooth and professional. Joe showed up on time prepared to do the work. He worked quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
We've used Joe twice. On the first/previous time (last fall, 2011), we had a coupon from Groupon for two hours of general handyman service. We had him replace a bathroom faucet, and then check the other bathroom hot water supply hookup (the builder had the hot and cold water reversed). The second couldn't be fixed easily so we passed up on that one. I've learned to turn the handle the wrong way to get hot water but will give the fix some more thought. He also recommended a cultured marble cleaner/polish. It's darn near magic. The guy gives good advice. After that he volunteered to do other odd jobs to fill the time. We had him replace the smoke alarm batteries (I don't do ladders very well anymore). A generally good/great experience. We knew he would be our go to guy for future projects. The second time was to fix the drain pipe under our kitchen sink. We called him on a Sunday early evening. He volunteered to come by that evening but I said that the next day would be fine. He said he'd be there mid-morning. The next day he called from the road and said he could be there earlier. I was all about that. He showed up as promised and replaced the sink drain pipe. Again, a quick and professional job.

Category handyman service,plumbing

12/21/2011

Work was satisfactory, but he had to go back to get equippment needed for the job. He did not call back with a quote on cost of future job as he said he would.

Description of Work
Installed a new exterior door; tuned up garage door opener. Used an Angie's List Big Deal.

Category handyman service,doors

09/23/2011

We had some communication problems getting the appointment set up, but once Joe arrived, he was very professional. He stayed on task, and was very focused. The final result was excellent, I would call him for additional jobs I needed done.

Description of Work
Joe put together a complicated sewing cabinet that I had bought on the Internet. It had lots of small parts, and drawers. I am very pleased with the overall job.

Category furniture repair,handyman service

07/23/2011

It was a Groupon so I didn't spend very much. I don't know what their normal charges are. He did a good job. He pointed out something that I needed and he went and got it. He finished the job and he was social. He got the job done in a good amount of time. I had to call them twice to set up the appointment. He did get back quickly enough. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Celebrity Home to do the water cooler.

Category water delivery

11/07/2008

Because it's been so warm we waited a little too long to turn on our heaters and winterized our swamp coolers. But after the chill on Wednesday and Thursday I found an ad for winterizing services with Celebrity Construction on Craigslist. I called and spoke with the owner, Joe Smith. Joe is a licensed electrician, plumber, and general contractor. We made arrangements for him to come by my house at 7:30 AM the next day. Joe was one time and did a spectacular job. When he found that my swamp cooler cover was in tatters he went to Lowes and purchased a replacement. He did a carbon monoxide test of the two heaters and went around the house with a temperature reader looking for cold spots. He had some suggestions for window replacement as well. He is very knowledgeable and you can tell he has a lot of experience. He is a very nice person and I felt very comfortable having him in my home. I will be calling him again in the spring time and if anything comes up over the winter. His prices were beyond fair. He was at my house for about 2 hours completing the job.

Description of Work
Winterize evaporative coolers. Start furnaces. Carbon monoxide test of heating system.

Category handyman service","heating & cooling contractor

Pretty much If you want work done inside your home we are your company to come to

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available