TNT Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

3.5

GENERAL CONTRACTORS...

Full service roof contracting firm specializing in Commercial, Industrial and Institutional facilities.

Ignite Builders, LLC is a leader providing our customers with the highest quality service in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Hartman Roofing has been serving the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico for over 25 Yrs. We believe in quality, Integrity and complete customer satisfaction. We offer exclusive discounts for Angie's list members. There is a difference when it comes to choosing a contractor, The Hartman Difference. We are a family owned company that believes in serving our customers. We have built our business on offering quality service at an affordable price. We would love to be able to earn your business!!. Award winning.

10/11/2016

I've kept calling, and TNT never gets back to me.Showed up to my property to give us an estimate, and never respond back to me. I have continued to call and have left messages.

Description of Work
Estimate for a roof repair or total roof

09/19/2014

Very pleased with all workers. They were pleasant and very courteous at all times. Very prompt about everything.

Description of Work
New roof, trim, new boards & painting trim.

Category contractors,roofing,house painters

10/22/2012

It did not go well. My house is distroyed. Interior ceilings have fallen in my livingroom and kitchen. He would not fix his mistake. Had to take him to court. And still have not recieved what was granted to me in court. Hired TNT in 2005 to re roof dwelling and sheds. He hired cheap labor, and did not inspect their work. I had to daily pick up after the workers. They destroyed all my plants around...

Description of Work
Re roofed my dwelling and sheds in August 2006. Contracted company from Texas because it was cheap labor. Did not inspect their work when completed. After a short time my roof started leaking around my chimney, then in my kitchen, which lead to my interior ceilings actually falling down. Then turned around and charged a completely different amount to the Insurance company (almost 2,500.00 more) than was agreed between the two of us. Would not come back to fix the problem, then put a lein on my home. Workers had stolen material outside my home. Hired an attorney in 2006, had actual court in 2011, and still have not recieved money granted to me from court from TNT Construction. I would never refer anyone to this company. Exterior roof has shingles coming off.

Category home builders

THIS CUSTOMER WAS JUST OUT TO MAKE A BUCK , ON AN INSURANCE CLAIM , NEVER FINISHED PAYING FOR ALL THE WORK , RE-ROOF , HAD TO FILE LIEN ON HOME. THIS IS THE TYPE OF CUSTOMER EVERYONE DREADS . . ..

02/05/2012

excellant swift reasonable labor completed timely. We were able to resume with our plans and feel secure we could count on them if any problems arouse, as they are licensed,insured and local.

Description of Work
Carport addition wth width of three vehicle accommodations and roofing construction combined to add to the existing housing structure.

Category home builders